Does anyone else ever wish that they were a teenage girl? Not for any sick and perverted reasons...

Does anyone else ever wish that they were a teenage girl? Not for any sick and perverted reasons, but to have a chance at being carefree, happy, loved, cute, and appreciated. To have your whole life ahead of you, and to have friends you can count on to support you and care for you. To help likeminded girls who are also into anime/niche things that sometimes struggle with being lonely. I feel like that would be the most rewarding existence. Am I fucked in the head, or does anything else feel this way?

Attached: madoka.jpg (1280x720, 85.37K)

>being a girl
>ever
>for any amount of stupid reasons
No, thanks. My mental acuity is worth far more than some feelings of validation.
Becoming some young vapid whore is the worst curse I could ever imagine.

>tfw teenage girl who wasted my years shitposting and ewhoring on imageboards bc of too much internet exposure as a child so i never felt carefree, happy, loved, cute, or appreciated and has no meaningful friendships irl nor even friendships with girls my own age online and now im just depressed and disgusted with myself and i want to die

Being female just seems easier desu. Having inherent value and not having to worry about life in general. Women are just so easy going, because they have that option. Being a guy is stressful.

poor breadstick-armed incel angry at women because they won't touch his greasy, bitter, hateful, uneducated ass

yes, but mostly cause I am trans. I started lateqq

I hate it. It's like you have no value as a person whatsoever because 99% of your gender is unattractive.

No, there are good and bad things about being a woman. But i'd rather stick with the freedom that being a man gives me.

The only one that is angry here seems to be you, my friend.
Posting this as a reply to me undermining female value exposed yourself as a white knight or a woman.
Either way, if you do not like my posts you can leave.

>expecting sympathy
You're disgusting.

sympathy? on r9k? never, user.
sorry for the blatantly attention seeking post though, i was in a bit of a mood and wanted to vent. everyone else can ignore me!

this isn't what being a teenage girl feels like. If you spend a lot of time imagining being a young girl maybe you have other problems you need to work through.

I assume you are femanon.
What did you think of movies like 'Eighth Grade', 'Lady Bird', or 'Edge of Seventeen'?

I probably would feel bad but the whoring kills it for me desu. Sad that all of you do this.

i don't really do that anymore. it makes me feel awful plus i don't really have that need for attention anymore. plus i'm insecure.
shitposting is way more fun anyway.

I don't watch movies like that but if I think of other coming of age films I've seen that are probably similar to those films I think they often seem idealised and fictional, but there are usually some true elements just exaggerated. These are movies not documentaries, and a lot of them are directed by men and it kind of shows.

I feel the same. Women always seemed to walk around with a bounce in their step and a radiance, as if they just seemed happier. It's like they just know they are valued more and people care about how they feel. I was always so jealous of how girls seemed so happy all the time

Even so. It's just kinda gross that nearly every girl on here feels the need to whore themselves out. I wish they were more like robots.

yeah, gotta say i agree. kinda hate the state of modern women (tho i'm just as bad).

thats where most trannies come from i imagine
undoubtedly its something most people (including myself) would love but the trannies that go for it dont understand that its unfortunately impossible

how do people lack self awareness to this extent? If you would genuinely 'love' to be a woman and fantasise about it a lot you are trans...

i see what youre trying to do
but no thats not the case, im referring to the carelessness and the free time, of which the teenage girl is the ultimate symbol of.
theres a reason slice of life anime like kon are so popular, and just because id like to experience that, doesnt mean id throw away my entire life to chase an impossible dream, and only come out physically and emotionally scarred the other end

Being a teenage girl couldn't be less of a carefree time. I'm not trying to do anything, it is genuinely bizarre you don't see what is painfully obvious to any normal person. What cis guy describes being a teenage girl as 'an impossible dream' lmao?

yes, thats what im saying,
but what i mean by that its an impossible dream is dream is that a grown ass man cant become a teenage girl
if god came down and offered it i and many others would likely accept, but with modern technology it does not and can not end well

a grown ass man wanting to be a teenage girl isn't normal whether it's because of you being trans or because you are so detached from reality you think slice of life anime is an accurate representation of what being a teenage girl was like (it isn't)

... I was a teenage girl and I was bullied by other girls. I liked anime and all those cute stuff.

Just being a girl doesn't mean you'd get along with people or be accepted. I ended up hating and fearing other girls, yet I crave comfort and close female friendships. I'm better now, but I'm just saying being a girl and stuff doesn't mean you can just be happy, accepted, and loved.

thats my point kinda, trannies go for that because they unironically believe that SoL is an accurate representation of life on the other side, obviously it isn't but again, my point is that teenage girls is the ultimate symbol of the careless and free attitude, and this alone, paired with people pushing it on them, has resulted in an extreme amount of trannies

I guess you can only feel this way if you have some serious disconnection from reality.
teenage girls aren't carefree, happy, loved and appreciated, they are controlled, pressured, manipulated, stalked and live in fear of rapists

They are still cute sure, but it's a bad tradeoff.

In an ideal world, maybe. I'm a girl and I never had any of that. If robots are mostly screwed by circumstance, being female probably wouldn't change that.

i am a teenaged girl and have none of those things. i dont think becoming a teenage girl will solve your problems user

I don't want to ever worry about if I'll get raped on my way to the corner store

>worries about being raped as a woman despite it being extraordinarily uncommon
>doesn't worry about being assaulted as a man despite it being substantially more common
huh