How are you feeling today, Anonymous?

How are you feeling today, Anonymous?
Is the pandemic getting you down?
Perhaps you feel isolated, alone, and alienated?
Maybe just feeling a bit under the weather?

This friendly maid will assist you, if you will have her.
Don't suffer in silence if you do not need to, my friend.

Attached: 2019-10-02_12-48-59.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CeltyPlays
twitch.tv/celtyplays
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My SO broke up with me
I think the quarantine was part of the reason
Feels bad man

*hugs tightly* I'm sorry to hear that Anonymous.
Here. I'll select a tea for you.

I won't say this will get better right away; it won't.
Things take time, a relationship ending is not going to be a pleasant thing.
But this too will pass, with time.

Can you tell me more about what happened?

Attached: 2019-10-02_13-11-26.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Hello. I'm tired of not seeing my friends and am currently experiencing the feeling of absence of my physical and emotional connection with them.

I feel that

Attached: 2019-10-02_13-37-43.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

lmao check out the failed normalfag everybody

That does not seem very helpful, Anonymous

Attached: ... 0_0 1girl blush braid card comic holding holding_card letterboxed millipen_(medium) short_hair silver_hair solo traditional_media twin_braids adomi izayoi_sakuya touhou-9ebe0504.jpg (706x500, 123.12K)

Since you're such a friendly, understanding person and all, you mind putting a specific keyword in your OP so that those of us who aren't simps can filter you?

No thank you

They were unhappy with me cancelling a date
It was against the law to meet so I didn't want to take any chances
After a few weeks of not seeing each other I decided fuck it and met them
We ate food at their place, watched a movie, and started some intense cuddling
We were interrupted by a phone call and decided to call it a night
I went home because I had to take my meds
They seemed really happy and talked about how much they love me
The next day they wrote me and talked about how they are only pretending to be happy and that they can't show their true feelings to me
I told them they can do that
They said they can't
Then they talked about how I'm only in the relationship for sex
I told them I'm not
They said we should just be friends after that
I asked them if they broke up with me over text
They said they didn't
We met again a week later
I was very confused
They said the relationship is over, but they want to truly be friends with me

I didn't talk to them since except for sending them a funny video and getting no reply

Thanks for the tea

Alice, what are you doing on Zig Forums? Please do a recipe with a center-cut pork loin roast, please.

I s-see....that does sound like a big problem.
I'm sorry to hear that Anonymous.

I do, I posted it a few weeks back

Attached: 2019-10-02_13-23-32.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Alice will you please be my cooking boyfriend? I'm ever so lonesome.. I need someone to love

I'm a female, so I can't, sorry!

I've been reading more literature, and teaching myself Algebra.

Thanks for the tea!

>those veiny hands
OH noononnononoNONONO

Oh my, algebra

Alice will you please be my cooking girlfriend? I'm ever so lonesome.. I need someone to love

ALICE I HAVE NOW COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT A TRANNY. NOW TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN FRIED RICE

Fuck off and stop trying to promote your streaming, dumb whore

I believe that was for a tenderloin, not a whole loin roast. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

No thank you, I'm working on myself right now.

I'm not

Attached: 1girl bottle bow braid broom female hair_bow izayoi_sakuya maid maid_headdress mop red_eyes shiroshi_(denpa_eshidan) silver_hair solo spray_bottle thighhighs touhou twin_braids white_legwear zettai_ryouiki-cdc023a5.png (621x869, 653.74K)

wtf is this
did i just stumbled into some kind of cult?

>No thank you, I'm working on myself right now.
>No thank you, I'm working on getting myself TOPPED by 12 different chads right now
life isn't fair bros, all the good ones...

Who's Alice and why should I care about them?

It's some roastie streamer who comes here to promote her streams because she knows the retarded virgins here are desperate for literally any female attention.

Currently Rings and Homomorphisms.

Reading some Mutis right now.

How is math education in Japan?

Attached: The-Adventures-and-Misadventures-of-Maqroll_2048x2048.jpg (650x1040, 133.58K)

Not at all

Attached: 1298682113715.png (1230x294, 1.39M)

>I am not a streamer
twitter.com/CeltyPlays
>Producer of the only OC on Zig Forums, /bant/, and /ck/
>Daily OC:
>Cooking for Anonymous
>Therapy Tea Ceremonies
twitch.tv/celtyplays
Stop lying. We all know this is you, whore. You're a roastie streamer who puts on these little shows for Zig Forums losers to draw more attention to your channel.

She never once posted her stream,you did Anonymous.

Alice I've been feeling really down in the dirt recently and the only way you can help me is by posting a cute pic of your butt

I feel so angry yet intrigued , why is this person so naive and yet better then me. Am I naive perhaps ? I am so confused.

Correct

Attached: 1girl apron blue_dress clover_(lapis_lazure) crossed_legs dress female highres izayoi_sakuya long_sleeves looking_to_the_side maid maid_apron maid_headdress puffy_long_sleeves puffy_sleeves serious short_hair silver_hair simple_background sitti.jpg (1050x1400, 121.92K)

Alice has been helping people since 2011
Her stream only existed since 2017
You are simply wrong.

Attached: stand_up.png (958x449, 62.17K)

She did on her cooking thread yesterday, and I guarantee she was planning on doing it today. She just waits until someone asks to make it slightly less obvious that this is just shameless self promotion.

I like the maid outfit.
Do you enjoy it?

Also why do you write your hearts with a 4 instead if a 3

How do I filter this money hungry attentionwhore out

I thought showing feet was against ToS

>generic Zig Forums post dated 2011
great proof faggot

Maybe Alice genuinely wants to post wholesome content onto Zig Forums. It's not that hard to understand.

Again, I am here to help Anonymous not to stream

How can you afford this user

>Again, I am here to help Anonymous not to stream
Yes, and I'm sure McDonalds is expressing genuine concern for my well-being when they make those "In these uncertain times, we're still here for you with our drive-thru open" ads. Fuck off.

Gross larp for attention. You must be pathetic to look for it here.

are you dating/married to anyone?
If not how come?

Sorry, I'm not larping

Attached: 1girl braid breasts erect_nipples female impossible_clothes izayoi_sakuya knife large_breasts maid maid_headdress mouth_hold red_eyes short_hair shoushinmono silver_hair solo tanaka_ginji throwing_knife touhou twin_braids weapon-fb44b021.jpg (726x1000, 498.63K)

I need your help, how do you manage to stay so positive in the face of all this negativity? Its inspiring to see.

I just don't l-let it get to me

It doesn't matter if you're a corporation, you're a brand. Internet personalities are brands, and brands promote themselves to make money.
It's good for her bottom line, that's how.

She's a person not a brand retard
and she gives away money she doesn't take it
fuck off with this bullshit

I'm pretty sure noone is gonna believe me but I am a narco and work for an Cartel underboss of sorts. I had to take care of some guy while his baby sat in the car the other day. That made me think. What the fuck am I doing with my life. Do you have any advice? I'm thinking of getting out before thats me on the other end but ill certainly be killed if I do. I dont mind that but they'll probably kill my little sister and I can't take that. Fuck off fbi you can't touch me I'm in Oaxaca.

>believes that she gives money away
ok simp

literally seen her do it idiot

>medicine
what kind of medicine?

She puts alot of effort in to appear a certain way. It isn't authentic hence looks like she is making a brand out of her self. Her promoting her social media and twitch proves is. She also continues to avatarfag and always corrects people when they think she's a male (for more attention)