/britfeel/

guess ill fucking make it edition

Attached: 1575179421363.jpg (2618x1906, 1.8M)

God bless you son
Cannot bloody well sleep, oh well time for another bong

Thanks m8 I owe you one

yes lad, you remembered. decent bday, done fuck all but relaxed all day so nice and comfy. you been up to much today?

yesss lads, legends

I like Skittles in my vagoo

Any lads in that prefer living in a city to a town or village?

I grew up in a shithole in Brum and I currently live in a small market town on the English/Welsh border and people cant seem to understand why I'm so content here.

>B O X F A N White Noise For Sleeping 10 Hours Dark Screen

Attached: 1559349001855.jpg (1080x1266, 147.03K)

Alright oswestry user

Grew up in a village/outskirts of town but I'm starting to want to be in a city. Just more to do and more people to meet. I'm lonely cunt which has a lot to do with it. I also work in the countryside so it's not like I'd be stuck there like.some people.

was about to give up on this show but ep 6 was really interesting/fucked up
>they find a lost ship that's been drifting in deep space for 15 yrs
>the remaining women on board have formed a weird cult
>they rose up and killed most of the male crew
>the rest they keep strapped down and 'milked' it order to grow fresh clones for the women to eat
pretty unique/horrifying idea

Attached: nf.jpg (675x999, 82.78K)

>tfw currently in bed with headphones on

Guess I'm gigachad tonight

>you been up to much today?
woke up late. Had a jacket potato.

t. Jeremy Usborne

sounds comfy tbf lad

How do you punish yourself lads? Cutting? Burning?

Why are you guys so bad at sports?

Attached: image.png (602x512, 304.55K)

I went through a phase of putting out cigs on myself.

used to cut but quit years ago. Scars are gross

Just remembered T4 on Channel 4 and how they'd show teen dramas and Popworld all weekend and then at Sunday teatime they'd show Enterprise and Stargate SG-1. Bit weird that.

Drugs and sex with trannies.

posting apus on /britfeel/

i dont "punish" myself lad. i try to fix whatever it is i am doing wrong

About an hour South of there and about 20% of the population but I can see the similarities.

I don't see how the people here can't still get happy when they're driving to the supermarket and get to go via rolling hills and lambs knocking about.

agreed. they dont look cool.

I like my facial scar. I tell people I was glassed in a fight. In reality I did it as a toddler pulling shit off a dresser on to myself.

luv you /britfeel/

>luv you /britfeel/
>tfw dont want to make a tit of myself and bang about how much i love britfeel while on cocaine because i will feel embarrassed tomorrow
so i will just say y-you too lad

as a lonely cunt in the city i would prefer to live in the country. seems a lot more comfy and i like nature. i would leave the house more if i was around actual nature and not in this shite concrete jungle where i have to constantly watch my back for muggers
then again its birmingham so i wasnt in a good city even by city standards

>A sole loss is so crushing that it directly inspires the formation of the single greatest tournament in sporting history
Doesn't really follow on from your point.

Luv you too. And /britfeel/ is one of the only places on this site I like posting in anymore

Just imagine having sex with someone and they consider it an act of self harm

A lot of the countryside pisses me off these days anyway since I see a lot of it as a bit of a fucking wasteland nature-wise.

Yeah just pop a high-rise on that land and fill it with Eastern Europeans and darkies

Luv you n all user pal.

What a mongoloid comment, lad.

It's an addiction mate I can't stop. They're just tighter.

evening niggers, any midnight snack man in? I'm feeling Quavers and an apple