I wish that I were European, anons. Americans are disconnected from their European roots. We have no culture...

I wish that I were European, anons. Americans are disconnected from their European roots. We have no culture. We are not a nation. We're a giant corporation.

Attached: sad cat 5.jpg (747x731, 60.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_DgIB__2Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving a shit about the manufactured worldview spoonfed to you through (((academia)))
stay bluepilled

But that is the opposite of what I am saying you stupid idiot.
America is based on liberal democracy which is inherently Jewish and not European. We should have stayed in our homeland.
We have no nobility. No castles. No identity as a people. We are a country of fat retards.

Attached: burgerpunk.jpg (1000x797, 336.24K)

Stop trying to switch things around you shill. You are the bluepilled one.

Attached: hand rubbing.png (214x198, 1.56K)

You could look at that image like hell. Or you could view it like the real life equal to a scifi interstellar dock. A hub where the ships stop on their journeys to refuel, meet strangers, rest. All of it staffed by a self sufficient little town of the slave caste. America is a playground. There is no god.Kami wa inai

You can make anything sound good with word games. It is still hell.

Attached: burgerpunk 2.jpg (500x375, 99.82K)

>There is no god.
Yes there is.

Attached: arctic wolf.jpg (1999x1333, 531.41K)

>America is a playground.
for retards and Jews

America is reddit.

True we're definitely sucking the corporation's cock. But don't wish you were someone else. Instead, work to build a culture for your generation. Hopefully that gives the future kiddos some culture to work with.

Attached: 1581666781687.png (1458x789, 1.4M)

That picture is disgusting and what makes it even worse is that this is what American so-called "right-wing conservatives" love. That and Israel.

forgot the Starbucks, Wal Mart, and a dozen various fast food restaurants

Yeah it really is a sad state of affairs. So much potential, too.

My main issue with America is that they don't appreciate classical music. When we look at European countries like Germany and France and Italy we see great appreciation for that kind of music. And those cultures seem more open minded towards experimental music. But here in America even the music has to be dumbed down and crude in order for people to appreciate it. You will never convince me of how great someone like that 69 rapper guy is. I don't like his music. How can I say he is great when I would rather listen to Beethoven?

Yes you are right user. I think that the only good American classical composer is Moondog and he moved to Germany too.
youtube.com/watch?v=z_DgIB__2Hw
And not to mention the fact that Europe is much better at electronic music too.

That's because Whites in America are not the same race. They are crazy, stupid, race-mixing fucked-up motherfuckers.

That's how I was born.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

>0.3% Ashkenazi Jewish
oh no no no

>So much potential, too.
We never should have left our homeland. We should have stayed there and built the ultimate civilization and focused on philosophy and theology and space exploration instead of being Zionist neoliberal cucks starting retarded wars.

Attached: Zermatt-Switzerland-1200x853.jpg (1200x853, 459.58K)

My IQ is 157, but I have no Jewish blood at all.

All people with Iberian DNA, who are Europeans mixed with Arab, have a false positive for Jew.

Uh huh. Sure. Let's see your nose, Abraham.

Americans listen to shit tier EDM instead of good techno.

Attached: 1992-BMW-M3-Coupe-V1-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 461.55K)

It's not too late brother. We'll have to work with what we got, and make for that philosophical and space exploring civilization. It's only thing we can try at this point.

Attached: 1587257599268.gif (768x432, 1.63M)

Uhmm.. excuse me but what about pic related? He's the only American composer besides Ives and Gerswhin that I truly respect.

Attached: 448480_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 243.63K)

Europe is a lot better at music and art. I'm sorry. That's just my opinion. America is great at movies and TV shows but Europe has better painters and better classical music composers.

>I'm sorry.
Do not be sorry user. You are correct.

Yeah but I know a lot of people would probably be offended lol

None the less I stand by my opinions

Huh this thread is still up. Bump.

fuck off back to Europe then
your ancestors and mine left Europe because they had disagreements with Euro culture and wanted to go somewhere they could reinvent it for the better
if you really think they were making a mistake get the fuck off this continent so I don't have to deal with you

Attached: 1552029890885.png (469x484, 29.28K)

so how does one get to live in america as a 3rd world cuck??? i plan to get a bachelor degree and then try to get an internship for physical therapy in the US with a J-1 visa, will this help me in my path to become a real american?

There were many crypyo-Jews who migrated to Latin America

>we have no culture
I see (((they've))) already gotten to you, they just tell you that to demoralize you and bring in more immigrants who definitely share no values with you.

I just want to be free of the debt hell that this country revolves around. Health care, student loans, it's all absurdly fucking expensive for no reason at all, meanwhile minimum wage stays in the same spot for years and years despite prices rapidly increasing.