Prostitutes refuse to see black clients because it makes them feel better about themselves

Prostitutes refuse to see black clients because it makes them feel better about themselves

Why is it that regular women have no problem fucking black men but prostitutes refuse

It is because they know they have chosen the most disgraceful profession ever in to be brought into existence and the only way to make themselves feel better is by giving themselves a false sense of power.

Lmfao How pathetic.

Attached: E20F7553-DE77-4010-89E3-1713DE6620EB.png (340x455, 157.75K)

More like it's because niggers rob them, beat them, and shoot them way more often.

They are literally afraid of niggers. They know a rabid ape can chimp out on her in a second and leave her beaten badly.

Statistics on brutalized sex workers relative to race?

>women from all races not scared of black men fuck them casually
>women dumb enough to chose a profession where she is cum dumped by worthless incels for money afraid of blacks

LMFAO I should have known the low iq chimps would come out and put their foolishness on full display

WE ALL DUH SAME

Attached: 42862B56-A95B-468A-9BF6-6CBD95EDC207.jpg (284x177, 10.82K)

what about black on white violence in general? Around blacks, never relax.

>woman who is naive and doesn't know what she's getting into
vs
>woman who has experience in the industry or knows other pros in the industry

hmm I wonder who would know better.

Maybe they don't want HIV/AIDS?

Butthurt nigger detected lol. Rejected by whores kek.

I'll give you an answer without the racist rambling.

Prostitutes are in the business of exchanging their time for money. More often than not, black men who dabble with prostitution don't have the money, are looking to be their pimp, or break some other boundary set by the workers. Given these experiences, many women chose to advertise that they won't see black clients. But in reality, if you are black, respectable, and clean-cut these women will make an exception for you because money is money. I know these things because my best friend is a sec worker

A white male can do whatever he wants without getting wh*teoids carpet banned. Threadly reminder that you cannot fail at anything if you are white.

Wrong, they do it BECAUSE they are racists and i know that because MY best friend is a sec worker.

Attached: 1575563464785.jpg (310x310, 28.31K)

That's the wonderful thing about being ethnic. You get to be a representative of your ethnicity at all times while white people are judged as individuals.

i dont get judged for being ethnic. thats because i be myself, maybe u could try it sometime

>i dont get judged for being ethnic
Cope.

>cope
yeah. crying "racism" is how you do it. KAPOW

Stay delusional. Won't change a thing.

*curls defensively into the corner*

Where you belong. Thanks for playing.

*barks defensively*

>*shitposts incessantly*

>he fell for the individualism meme
retard

its not just black men. often its (east) indian men too in my area. haggling on price all the time and zero respect for the transnational nature of the business if not the women themselves

Zig Forums spouts this all the time likes its an absolute. enough individualism is required to build oneself into a net contribute to the group. this is why race is a shitty dividing line because every race has shitty people who are useless

Im just an Azn American God

It's racist to not want to date a black person.
Prostitution isn't embraced by society, so the people involved can follow their own rules. And apparently the money isn't worth the risk.

Back when I sucked dick on Craigslist I saw alot of open racism there too. I think that's the real reason they shut down the personals section.
Besides the stereotype of negroes being violent, people are also just flat out afraid of getting aids because they are seen as more careless about it.

Attached: 1468171220.thescarletdevil_moth_adopts_part2_fa.png (1280x1078, 1.07M)

what are you talking about? The old personals section was like 90% "BBC only" ads

Do you need any better indication then that prostitutes avoid black clients?

They don't care about you, you can be an ogre, what they care about is money, so it's not that they're black that is the problem, it's that black people chimp out on the reg.

Not I'm my area, every other ad was just casually "NO BLACKS"