Help me

>Be me
>bf tell me he knows his ex is seeing a guy because he has her social media passwords
>He dumped me (again)
>Last time he dumped me I take pills and lost control
>Yesterday told me he want to have childrens with me
>Today he dumps me
>I can't event watch animu
>I can't handle this pain

Seriously I don't know what to do. My heart literaly hurts.

Attached: 1587299906948.jpg (750x919, 57.35K)

if he dumps you then he dumps you. why not just find another bf?

E-relationships aren't real, user.

Men are trash, I'm sorry you have to went through that.

Put some animu, give time for your heart to heal as it always does and move on from him

>Yesterday he told me he want to have childrens with me
>Today he dumps me

This guy's life is a mess. Just leave.

Praise this man, for the Lord speaks through him

Hes not worth it user he will always continue this pattern, you best chance is to date him again but distance yourself from him emotionally. Get a few fucks and find someone else while still dating.

Well if he left you already once over nothing then came back, I think he will crawl back again. What a weird guy. Then again my own bf does the same when he gets really mad at me.

He probably got issues of his own and you can't really deal with them, he got to solve those himself.

If I was you I'd get drunk. But I can't. ... Damn Panic

Attached: coffeenkon.jpg (500x618, 113.01K)

Don't date people like this. I think that's your biggest problem, you should avoid getting closer to someone when they show signs of mental instability.

>animu
Anyone who says this deserves to get dumped. Probably stabbed too.

In your case your the biggest problem though aren't you, manipulating him and using him. Don't follow her advice.

So true

I started to date him after being single for so long time, I had peace of mind and now I choose to trust someone. What a stupid.
Last month he told me he want to live with me and his ex. This is so wrong.
He's living with me for the quarantine shit.
I can't stop criyng, I take 0,5 clonazepam.

Attached: ss (2012-02-04 at 07.50.28).jpg (356x360, 54.99K)

Why do you sound like you are fucking retarded? The way you type like a autist faggot.

Have you ever used Grindr to get TOPPED? How big and or feminine is your penis?

gotta ditch him bro, he'll sort his own shit out someday

Honey here me out, I think your the one with the real issues here. Why not use your head a little more.

I wish I can.

Yes you're right. There is nothing more to do.

I think I'm hoping he ask me to back again, but If I back that only means that I'm a really sick person. He's controling with who his ex is speaking. That's so fucking wrong.

I really don't know how to filter this class of people, maybe don't get emotionally involved anymore should be the answer.

Attached: 1588285377715.jpg (345x298, 14.46K)

What does your other ex think?

All you need to do to filter people is learn o not act without thinking, rather than following your emotions so quickly take some time to evaluate your choices.

Attached: Please.jpg (168x300, 7.9K)

what the fuck am i even reading. red flag after red flag. wake the fuck up and leave immediately. what the fuck are you smoking???????

dont be such a wet blanket. cut contact, watch animu, get over it. in X years you'll look back and cringe.

Thanks a lot. I feel like shit but comments like this make me feel better.
Seriously, thank you guys.

This. End of story.

But will you actually do something about it?

Attached: 6713A3D2-B6CB-4DFF-B160-7BFD39890579.jpg (508x604, 34.71K)

And maybe focus on healing before dating again. No way this isn't going to leave damage/baggage

What did your ex say??

News he told me everything he told me was all lies, he earned my trust so he can know me better. Is he a psycho?
He has a gun

Okay, so this is a larp but, you really should keep away from people who are mentally ill in that way.

I feel like if you ever have to ask
>is he a psycho?
about somebody then you should just stop being around that person forever

Yup.
This is the most ill I have ever meet.
I feel so bad, my heart is pounding.

I have realized that I need some serious help for being blind at so many red flags and be here.

Should I tell him to leave my house tomorrow? How do I tell him? I think is the better option for my mind but I feel so bad to think he leaving. Why humans emotions are so stupid?

Attached: Screenshot (2012-01-09 at 06.45.06).jpg (294x410, 66.59K)

You shouldn't lie with a person like that period.
Obviously get rid of him in the safest way possible even if you have to leave for a bit.

Yeah keep if simple. And idk, I know for myself, my parents didn't set a good example. Being bipolar doesn't help either