Guys I'm a newfag. I know my newness is unforgivable...

Guys I'm a newfag. I know my newness is unforgivable, but I made this thread so you could teach me how to be slightly less new so that my presence on this site is slightly less painful to you. Of course I don't expect a venerable oldfag to waste his time on a thread so new as this one, but any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: ghj67890.jpg (222x228, 5.52K)

How was your day, user? You sound lonely.

type "sage" into the options box when replying to a low-quality bait thread, makes it so your reply doesn't bump the thread to the first page. Helps it die quicker. Far too many people neglect to do this.

why do you even care, whether or not you are new to this website? you could hardly become worse than a few of the regulars who browse this deprived slum, as this entire board is a shadow of something that once was. in other words you shouldn't care, and if you really are in doubt, lurk more.

I never come here but I hope your having a decent day or at least are content with a few smaller things. Take so time to be by yourself in nature spend a few hours walking in a park or just sitting somwhere nice you will feel amazing.
Also the best way to get a gf is self improvement and self improvement also rids you of depression if you can get the motivation to do it.

Also I didn't read you thread so fuck you faggot

>when replying to a low-quality bait thread
Stop being an idiot and replying to low quality threads, report them instead.

Stop posting wojaks or pepes would be a nice start, just try to be genuine instead of posting forced crap to feel in, it's unpleasant to watch and it was never the intent of this board.

Slept through pretty much all of it. I'm basically entirely nocturnal now. It's 2:30 AM where I am.

everything you will ever need is contained in these two words: lurk moar
thats literally all you have to do.
just do that and only that.

>i already am!
no, you're posting.

here are some tips:
>read the rules and the faq
>check out all the boards and see what you like
>browse as much as possible before you begin to regularly post
>if you do not know how to do something, or if you do not understand a meme, just google it. dont waste time asking other posters about it.

Stfu nigger, Pepe and Wojak did more for this board than you condescending cunt

Get out of this place. You're better off with your own thoughts.

Ok. How will I now when I've lurked enough? Will I ever have lurked enough?

>report them
That would require that jannies actually do their job. Not to mention that there's no rule against making shit threads, otherwise all the orbiter threads and the waifu general wouldn't exist.

No, you will never have lurked enough. Nobody here has lurked enough, myself included.
You should unironically lurk for at least 2 weeks before starting to post regularly tbqh.

Make sure you are here because you really want to, not because you are a random lurker fag. Just comment whatever you feel towards any topic, that's why this chan protects Free Speech (in most cases).

Attached: 1586575693589.jpg (640x360, 31.85K)

Thanks, I kek. Have a good one, man.

thank you wise oldfag, I will

Are you a fucking child? This isn't a first day of school so why do you even give a shit in trying to "fit in" here or introducing yourself. Newfags are annoying when they won't shut up about how new they are.

I'm not trying to fit in. I'm trying to recondition myself to stop fitting in with the group I come from, and since I am mentally weak I need tips on how to do that, If you don't want to do that by all means ignore me, I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time

Stop giving a shit, just post what you want.

this. If you try to hard to "fit"here, maybe isnt the right place for you.

Attached: 1586569425498.jpg (578x818, 98K)

doesnt matter its normalfag/teenage infested now anyways, mine as well be posting on a slightly edgier version of plebbit. Its not 2012 anymore

how old are you OP you sound young, maybe you should just leave

>I'm trying to recondition myself to stop fitting in with the group I come from

>teach me how to be slightly less new so that my presence on this site is slightly less painful to you.

That's called trying to fit in, no need to try and tippy toe around that. This isn't some fucking club, it's an image board where faggots tell others faggots to fuck off or the occasional discussion. I have been here for years, what I hate is people sucking this sites dick like we have some kind of different language. Just speak out your mind and expect to be called stupid, that is literally it.

I'm not going anywhere. This is the only way I can even slightly interact with anyone who can relate to me.

So stfu and just post,

Attached: 1585792849496.gif (255x255, 362.6K)

OK pack it up boys weve got a 15 yearold who has heard of the epic chan and now he cant get a girlfriend and be 4 eva alone. boo fucking hoo. get a better haircut and stop eating mommys food and lose that puppyfat. get a grip, Fuck off

Originininininini

Attached: 1581037835989.jpg (400x236, 22.17K)

If you want to insult me or give me advice you're gonna have to be a lot clearer than that

Lol what advice? Do you want to the know the secret handshake? All you're asking is "I am new how do I be less new?"

If you are here to dwell in self pity or ask a question than just do that. No need for this whole introduction stuff and "oh dear im so sorry how do I be less annoying to you guys?"

Attached: 1581431166283.gif (460x244, 970.66K)

lmao that was pretty clear to me. if i were you, i'd follow every single word of that dipshit's advice

Buy a pass