Why haven't you given a black girl a shot?

Why haven't you given a black girl a shot?

Attached: 7C0AAEAA-DAFC-4C5F-8EEF-A0DE5C6B0EEE.png (1000x1000, 171.3K)

i only date black e-thots like Uwuzi

I'm still researching whether the claims that their assholes taste like coco puffs are true or not before I bite the bullet

do they have nice looking pussies?

hidden 024

Oh I'll give them a shot. A shot that will make their brains explode with my sawed off shotgun.

No black girls where I live...

whos originally Uwuzi?

It varies, just like any other race.

Can't speak for other nationalities, but much of Black American culture is very, very toxic. If she's detached enough from that? There's no problem.

black girls don't want me

No thanks. Black people smell weird 90% of the time. Probably because they don't bathe or wash their hair probably.

the sexiest black e-thot here
i wish she'd post more

I wish I could, but I'm just not attracted to them at all. A shame too, because black girls have complimented me a bunch and are usually nice to me

>Arizona
There's literally zero. We get Mexicans here, not blacks.

Never seen a black girl ever in my life, but I would love to.

Where are you from user? I'm interested.

Same, lol. Like I said, there are no black girls here, where I'm from. (rural Finland)
t.different user

because they have std's, and their pubic hair feels like steel wool.
at least thats what ive heard.

I dated this girl 10 years ago

Attached: 20200501_234918.jpg (1069x1269, 452.11K)

>Why haven't you given a black girl a shot?
Because no ammo left when shooting your brothers

Attached: 1550611241934.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

I did and she cheated on me and broke my heart. Now I'm too afraid to actually love again.

Attached: IMG_1117.png (700x429, 445.98K)

Canada. Only see Chinks and Natives here.

Because I don't have the equipment to satisfy them, OP. My penis is sized for small to medium white girls.

t. 6.5x5.5

don't really find people outside of my race attractive enough to make me wanna date them

can you post a picture of her? i feel like i recognize her name for some reason, but im not sure who it is

white guy here who lived in a 50% black and 30% Hispanic area, heres my experience.
the two girls ive ever dated were black qt's, first one was clingy and we didn't really have anything in common, plus she lied about her age twice and we broke things off 3 weeks in.

second girl i dated was a qt sweet heart who approached me first, hit it off almost immediately and almost lasted a year before we had to break things off because she was going to uni out of state, shit hurt.

but imma have to be honest, 90% of the women in south dallas are either ugly as shit, total whores, or both and very few women of quality or even worth talking to, so i guess got lucky the first two times.

i have basic dignity and pride

bump bump bump
original bump wdnvqbvjevibewiuvbc

It's frowned upon in all 50 states and in 193 countries.

I have, no women will get with me. It's probably my fault if I'm being honest.

I did. She acted white though. Like 95% sure she had undiagnosed BPD and we broke it off because she had very whoreish tendencies that she didn't want to abandon and just told me whatever I wanted to hear to avoid a fight.