I'm 28 and finally gave in and downloaded this piece of shit. Within 3-4 minutes someone apparently liked me...

I'm 28 and finally gave in and downloaded this piece of shit. Within 3-4 minutes someone apparently liked me. Is there no fucking way to see who likes me without having to fucking pay? What the fucking fuck? And what's the likelihood it's just a bot?

Attached: stupidfuckingsite.jpg (946x473, 42.81K)

You find out who likes you by spamming likes.
That's it.

I tried OkCupid once and got 3 likes with a really shitty photo I uploaded and some schitzo tier ramblings on my profile. After I got some likes I immediately deleted my profile. I almost got in a relationship that was a close one

If I ran a site like that the first thing I would do is set up fake accounts to trick users into thinking people actually like them, and then set up a system where you had to pay to see who liked you. What better way to get money from your users than to make them think they're going to get some? Although once I get done working out and not being fat I'll put my profile back up, not be a schitzo (on paper), and pay anyway. At the very least they'll bump you in search results supposedly

oof

hate to break it to you but newbies get a MAJOR boost when they download so you show up on top of everyones stack.

You only got one like from the thousands of women who just saw you...

I read on here once that it's usually one of the first 15 girls or so you're shown after you get the notification
Just like several girls when you do it again and you SHOULD have a match
>And what's the likelihood it's just a bot?
Oddly enough I never encountered any bots when I tried Tinder, but I encountered tons on other sites

>hate to break it to you but newbies get a MAJOR boost when they download so you show up on top of everyones stack.
>never got a single like when I tried Tinder
Time to become an hero bros I'll see you on the other side

Well, I got 8 on OKCupid in a few hours...

Whatever.

Just because of these comments I started spamming likes and in my 4th I got this. Thanks bro.

Attached: okthen1.jpg (353x408, 38.3K)

so what you're saying is that you should delete your profile and make a new one every month?

If it's on pc just use developer tools

A lot of people do or buy tinder plus and use boosts.
Remember tinder is like 70% male> 30% female at this stage its a paid dating app

You're making it brah
I believe

Okay folks - she's rather nice looking. Wish me luck.

Please elaborate in case I run into this again

Attached: kath.jpg (900x509, 66.46K)

>Just because of these comments I started spamming likes and in my 4th I got this. Thanks bro.
I got yer back bro just remember to pass it on some day

You go to my likes, click developer tools, you're gonna see like lines of code, but if you hover over the blurred pic, you'll see a line of code light up. Itll be a code with .jpg in the end and you highlight the link and you'll see a clear pic of her
Search it up it's easy

Thank you!

I'm ever rooting for you. I guess I'll post again if she answers.

You think that one app Bumble would be a good alternative for the autists here like myself? It's basically tinder but women have to initiate the first text or whatever

If you can, just avoid dating apps
They're the main cause for the downfall of our society

The women who don't message first on tinder are the same who just message you 'hey' on bumble, so it's really no different from Tinder.

Fair enough, I would like to actually meet and talk to people online first as my hobbies are solitary even the outdoors ones.

Would you say websites like EHarmony and OkCupid fall under the same category? I would assume most of the degeneracy is located to the apps

I used it and had far less matches (2 compared to 8) but i actually had semi decent conversations with both of them until they ghosted me compared to only 1 on tinder.

One other question, guys. Since there`s a double check-mark, does that indicate she has read my message?

Attached: readornot.jpg (159x73, 3.26K)

Yeah
All dating apps are the same, a monopoly of sex controlled by women and the 1% of Chad millionaires that even the 3/10 Debby prefer over you. Just do something with your hobby and meet people irl, the web is poison

Very nice quads, checked

I figured this might be the case but the logic this time being if they bother to message "hey" that means they aren't repulsed by you and therefore at least have a chance. Again, I've never used any dating apps though. Made an OkCupid and thought it was dumb to try looking for women as a fatass at the time. But soon I will make some attempts

What do you suppose you said that got them to ghost you?

Not sure but it's fairly common for everyone.

For me in particular I think it's after they find out im still a student.

As an user with absolutely 0 online dating experience I can tell you that from what I've heard OkCupid at least is a lot more 'serious' than Tinder. If you're truly looking for a gf I'd go with that one.

Good luck, I started dating at 28 too (KHHV before that). Dating/hookup apps are unironically a godsend for someone who never learned how to meet women the normal way.

if you got that girl i believe in you. have faith.

Very likely she's a bot account or catfish op.
Above average girls don't approach asocial losers unless you are like actually a giga Chad.

>Above average girls don't approach asocial losers
I'm not an asocial loser, though. I'm on here because this Chink flu bullshit makes it hard to approach women in person.
Thanks.

Pls post convo with girl. I enjoy living through the experiences of others on tinder. Good luck op