She wont even give him a farewell BJ

>she wont even give him a farewell BJ
what the hell?

Attached: 1574080150319.png (308x308, 216.66K)

She hated every second being near him. Watch sexual assault allegations start when she's back home.

Attached: cringe.png (600x543, 332.41K)

we all want it to happen

>esfand lowkey begging Jin Jin to stay
owo

>Jimmy low key repulsed by his offers and is trying to get the hell out of there

pic rel is who she likes - she has """jokingly""" called him out on her stream and confessing.

Attached: 6046A5BE-8CA0-4A7B-9310-5DDE9A3B6BDC.png (1920x988, 1.56M)

honestly tho - she has good taste, even if Chance is a derrty hourde player

Chance is a faggot and i'm sure no girl would be interested in him if he wasn't a billionaire

wow i can't believe she likes chad over the bloatmaxx WOWnerd.
i don't know who any of these people are but this dude is handsome as hell.

hes still a little bit taller than Jinny. Esfand is the better catch out of the two

Attached: FF066532-C3A4-4778-B27C-7A685B19D2DD.jpg (1280x720, 105.78K)

shes letting THIS go..

Attached: 0715490C-29C9-4366-AC0E-06F083396DBA.jpg (1920x1080, 92.74K)

>faking heart attack so the Jimbo can stay
Low

I feel like her reputation was kind of ruined by this content. How is a guy that supposed to want to start a relationship with Jinnnity feel when he sees this shit with Esfand. That's just weird

SHE EXTENDED A WEEK WHAT THE FUUUCK

wow he actually forced her to stay. Fucking creep

I was just praying for things to go back to normal. I'm not expert but it's obvious they're both so uncomfortable with each other

They're not even dating what the fuck

>The only thing that I knew wasn't going to happen was lose my virginity

What the fuck is wrong with this man

Attached: niggernigger.gif (1024x576, 498.66K)

>have to mute or close the window everytime he tries to get too touchy with her

cringe kino

>she's always pulling away from him and he's always leaning in to her
>she gets mad at him and gives him looks when he tries to touch her
>he's basically confessed he's interested in her several times
>she's flat out said his face is ugly and he smells like shit and his headhairs are like pubes
>chat keeps forcing them together even though she's depressed staying there being a content whore

what a shitshow, i can't look away

lol i missed the good part. im watching Legacies now >.>

why are anons calling Esfando a crepe?

Attached: 6DECC6FD-97B2-41FE-B116-05BBFB67B012.jpg (1280x720, 95.45K)

so shes staying a week? she must have hit 6k subs, money talks

If you've been watching them both for a while and you don't know then we can't help you.

oh. theyre so cute together

Shes so cute oh my god. Cant believe girls like this are 28 she looks 18. Frends if I move to Korea or Japan and learn their language can I possibly get quirky cute gf???

idk but Korea is full of gf's like her i hear

:) ima move my tinder there ! Maybe when im older I can travel and live there for a while :P

Yeah they're cute but she's been painfully clear how uninterested she is in him romantically but he and the chat still push her. I'm still cringing over him reaching his arm out to arm and back during their drunk horror stream. she kept giving him a pissed off look and pulling away but he kept doing it every jump scare. eventually she got fed up and turned on a light so it was more noticeable to chat what he was doing. even this last stream she got pissed off when he reached out again to do the same thing. he keeps testing the water and she bluntly tells him off everytime. she refuses to give any ground ever to him romantically.

shush she likes him

2 months in the same house together and they haven't had a single romantic moment. There was more sexual tension between her and her brother than with esfand.

shippers gonna ship

clips? I wasn't there for that.

Esfand as a human being would be an excellent pick for her but as all women go, she's looking for the best mate from a raw and objective perspective. Esfand isn't the best mate to give her the best children physically