Where the fuck do you meet women? Real question

Where the fuck do you meet women? Real question.

Attached: smug.png (309x316, 205K)

Where the fuck do you meet anyone?

Attached: 1585884681740.png (800x800, 358.99K)

Met a girl at work. We dated. She aspired to be a normalfag. So we broke up and now we're just friends.

Do women like... hang out places?

That probably sounds retarded but hear me out. My buddies and I used to hang out at a small town game store for like events and card game tournaments. Obviously girls never showed up because autistic virgins probably aren't doing wonders for the image, but, do women have something like that?

They tend to gather at bars and nightclubs. Women very rarely have actual hobbies or interests, so don't expect to find any through those, unless you have ultra normalfag-tier hobbies.

not sure. in a way they are somewhat mythical in my life, hardly see them at university ever since classes went online, and there are hardly any marriageable women at my workplace. one could say that they simply do not exist.

honestly not really. I was thinking about this the other day because I was thinking of places I could make more female friends and there isn't really anything like that unfortunately

>Women very rarely have actual hobbies or interests

Citation needed

why would women not have hobbies or interests? Do you genuinely think this?

Alright, what do you think the average normalfag female does for fun then?

There are a few women who do have hobbies and interests but the majority of them just watch tv shows

idk probably the same boring things the average normalfag male does go to bars, watch tv shows, listen to billie eilish or something? there are plenty of non 'normalfag' women though who have less common and more interesting hobbies

so do the majority of men

So you're admitting that it's a small minority of women (non-normalfags) that actually have hobbies.

Smaller majority when it comes to men

What?

Do you just think this because you don't know any women? I'm genuinely curious

Nah, I know plenty of women and no, I actually know these people as more than just a friendly acquaintance

I have never met a single man that didn't have some sort of hobby. My little brother who never leaves the house and is a bigger shutin than me and hasn't graduated highschool yet has hobbies. The biggest retard normie men I've ever met have hobbies as well.

As far as women though I'd say around 30% actually do something other than exist to binge netflix or try to chad hunt. Usually it's college or art.

I think a small majority of people in general have interesting or unique hobbies regardless of gender

Still, I have to assume your bias is because you just happen to know normie women or whatever.

I don't know WHERE they go or WHAT they're doing all day, which is why I made the thread, but there's no chance every single women in the world just gets up and exclusively watches TV 16 hours a day.

I think this precisely because I know women. Not once has one brought up a hobby, and if asked they just bring out the "I like to eat, sleep, and watch The Office, I'm so quirky lol".

I don't know man, it's hard to say because your sample size is probably going to be biased to the people you know most of the time, and you probably know those people because of mutual hobbies.

Maybe a better thread is how many people have hobbies that aren't vidya and TV

I think you may just not consider certain things women are interested in (skincare, makeup, cooking, reading etc) as hobbies. I've never met a single normie woman who didn't do at least one of those things as a hobby. The average guy being into games or sports or whatever is just as boring as all those hobbies for women I listed but they're still hobbies non the less.

Actually I think that's a really good point.

So I guess I need to go to a library? Do we still have those?

Honestly may be a good idea? I go to the library a lot and so do a couple of my friends. I would probably be down to talk to someone there depending on various things

I have no fucking clue how people meet in real life. Seems to be mostly luck based in how people get together, if you're not a chad who's able to get dates of apps like tinder.

Attached: 1566419992838.jpg (1920x2044, 386.63K)

Its all fucking nepotism, being introduced to nice girls, being considered for sweet jobs, getting deals on good vehicles or drugs

If you don't know anyone it's over for you and no amount of bootstrap yanking can save you

Word, thanks for the advice.

will try getting into reading and report back, if all else fails I'll just walk around with the biggest books I can find until I get kicked out.

Fuck Tinder, I've decided that's all superficial shit that I'm not interested in. I'm just assuming the people I want to meet, I'm probably not going to find there.

Ok doomer

Fair enough I guess. Maybe those of us with hobbies that aren't time wasters are the weirdos?

Idk man, all hobbies are time wasters really.

Up until the point where you can make it a trade I suppose but if you're good enough you can make anything a trade.

>think
lol ok

For me personally, my male friends do have actual hobbies, but just curious, are you counting video games?

Well that's possible but I've met dozens of girls in the past few years. You're exaggerating a bit though, some of my female friends do have hobbies, and even the absolutely depraved ones don't have time for 16 hours of TV watching.

I don't know about the guy you're talking to, but most of my friends aren't similar at all to me because I try to be friendly with everyone

I do count cooking and reading as hobbies, but not skincare and makeup if you're a girl and not sports or video game if you're a guy. It's because it's less of an actually hobby you put effort into getting better and enjoying yourself but just things that you learn to want to do just because. I guess you can say that a hobby is anything you do for fun, but then the word hobby loses its meaning, and anything you do can start becoming a "hobby".