/Sissy Saturday/

Its that time of the week again, shed our masculine shell and unleash the bitch within!

Attached: 018.jpg (1280x1708, 184.69K)

Maybe once I lose my virginity to a girl/get a gf, until then its too psychologically treacherous, I do love it though

>until then its too psychologically treacherous

What do you mean?

I do it masochistically as a humiliation fetish, like fantasize about having my cage locked to another sissys cage and us kissing while some bully fucks my crush...

That's really hot. Then the bully fucks both of you!

Attached: EG6Hf6xUUAAYCJ2.jpg (717x1012, 146.32K)

Imagine cleaning your gf's grool off of your bully's fat cock after he just got done plowing her. Your little sissy clit straining in it's cage for attention; completely ignored as you focus on the musky hulking cock and heavy sweaty balls resting on your face.

Attached: EJ8xoR6UcAEak_k.png (992x1403, 412.9K)

I feel sorry for all your fathers

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-135924_1.jpg (720x713, 145.94K)

Yeah it is insanely hot desu, maybe I should go all in and do it IRL one of these days/years before I eventually find a gf (God-willing) and the failed man aspect stops being in play. I really want to sissy out with some other sissies and maybe one girl who will kiss us but obviously not let us fuck her

Im old enough now that the longer I go without penis in vagina the more humiliating and tantalizing and hotter it is, it MIGHT have to go on forever (pic not me but would make a great weekend play partner...)

Attached: 7F12341B-EC51-4653-A4BB-6F2E68281011.jpg (1920x1080, 535.39K)

How big is your ass? I've always had a plump one and its made me want to get fucked just for the sake of someone enjoying it.

Attached: big.png (1966x1710, 1.36M)

I dont know my father or his face

Attached: ADBB1655-2B7B-4261-8A45-0F729F77DB4E.jpg (1650x1692, 1.13M)

>Then the bully fucks both of you!
based and bipilled as fuck

Attached: 0715f624e4d8d43f76ae261ff9fa32ce.jpg (850x638, 123.51K)

I would say average, my body overall is androgynous, if I went on estrogen id definitely have it in me to be passable. Girls have commented on how soft my skin is

This. Imagine your bully's girthy cock slowly entering your asspussy, grinding past the prostate. You can't hold back and let out a girly moan. Your bully laughs and begins slowly fucking you. Agonizingly teasing your prostate each time the fat head of his cock slides past it. He picks up the pace. You've long since given up trying to hold your cute sissy moans in and your girlfriend is laughing and cheering your bully on. The sound of you getting sucked like a little sissy slut fills the room. You feel your orgasm approaching. Even though your caged clit hasn't been touched all evening, you can feel the pressure mounting. Suddenly your bully leansover you, fully hilts his cock in your ass and let's out some manly grunts. You feel his hot breath on your skin as you feel his hot seed flooding your pussy. The pleasure is too much for you and your clitty twitches as the genetic legacy, the physical manifestation of the hopes and dreams of your father, and your father's father, and his father, and so on back through eons of evolution, comes dribbling out of your cage in pathetic watery spurts. A sissy fag like you was never meant to pass on his genes.

Attached: ESG_P3JVUAEutYG.png (1032x1457, 391.17K)

That explains a lot actually. Were you molested as a kid?

>sucking a dick with a girl
Yisss pic related is a dick I would slobber all over (I can already suck my own so I half know what its like)

Attached: E53121DE-1CE0-45A6-B905-03E314EE20C2.jpg (800x600, 59.63K)

Daddy > Bully

Attached: 266.jpg (1074x972, 372.8K)

I've always been partial to the newly-married stepdad sissified his new stepson archetype.

Attached: Dt1X_E8U4AA_Rms.jpg (1280x1707, 301.12K)

No abuse my upbringing was 1000% healthy apart from developing an anxiety order which kept me always a distance from girls I liked, and tortured as they looked past me and dated other guys. Thats what caused it. I went on a failed date, got friend zoned, came home to my new apartment, found a box of clothing that the little Asian teenager who lived there before me left behind, put them on
>biggest adrenaline rush ever
And touched myself to what a failure I was
As another example, a few years later my black friend blacked my lily white crush who I wanted to marry one night when they were both drunk
Adolescence was an endless array of such events
Erotic frustration

Attached: 5D9C6763-A752-495D-967A-5A3937D528D3.jpg (960x960, 221.3K)

That one hits too close to home, I hated my step dad, he didn't fuck me or anything but fantasies like that turn me off because I think of him. Also why I don't like bully fantasies, fuck those guys, I wouldn't let them fuck me. My favorite archetype is the fat older bald man with a big dick, they are pretty much just a walking dick that can dom you.

Attached: 29_28.jpg (834x746, 187.52K)

Ugly Bastard is the best. Nothing better than a fat old man ruining a young sissy's holes.
t. ugly bastard

Attached: ezgif-7-8e5ef12e86d9.jpg (3009x4250, 1.6M)

>sissies liking fat older men
Nice. Good to know there'll always be a market for blokes like me. First trap I fucked was into that sort of thing too it seemed. Don't know what it is that makes a young male interested in getting topped by a big hairy beast, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

This doujin is ugly bastard kino.

Attached: C96_014.jpg (1280x1808, 449.08K)

Not a trap just a twink but there is something about a guy much heavier then me pinning me under his weight and ravaging me that feels so slutty.

>Don't know what it is that makes a young male interested in getting topped by a big hairy beast

I think its because cock is the most important thing to a sissy, a big dick on a fat daddy is a lot more appealing than a small dick on a hot male model type. Also everything about the bbm archetype plays into the dom/humiliation aspect of the fetish, hes big enough to believably dominate you, not like some pretty boy twink, and him being older and fat makes it more humiliating and degrading.

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x714, 230.58K)

For me personally I like only feminine things, or a really fit and trip and mainstream good looking alpha bully fucking my crush

do any of you faggots actually about love and bonding or do you only think about your degenerate fetishes

I've known maybe 1 out of dozens of guys who was actually into forming a cute gay bond as a crossdressing twink with a masculine man. Every single other one was exactly like this thread. Only not just when hornyposting. It's just their whole fucking life.

i wanna fap with one of you fags on disc*rd

These people might be too fucked up to be able to bond. I fear that the same mental issues that drive them to act in the manner displayed in this thread also causes them to be unable to form lasting bonds.
I could be wrong, and I'd like to be.

>These people might be too fucked up to be able to bond

I don't think that's it. If you look at female bisexuals, its very rare for them to seriously date other woman, typically they just fool around with them for fun while only dating men. My theory is guys like us are just the male versions of the typical female bisexual, so we don't have an strong interest in dating men, its purely for fun because the depth of attraction is not there.

Attached: 693847533.jpg (1194x1129, 613.84K)

unlikely
theyre not allowed to touch their dicks
theyre only allowed to cum from getting assfucked

>instead of fapping with a fag I get to fap and he rubs his prostate
even better

About a decade ago I and my friends were vaguely involved myself in the local lgbt social scene and i personally found the same thing to be the case. Disloyalty and degeneracy were the norm. Overall, I became disgusted with gay men and have had nothing to do with them since.

Maybe. If were talking about bisexual males, that could possibly be the case.
Not sure if that counts for exclusively gay males though. I've consistently seen a lack of any ability to bond meaningfully among them, although that could perhaps correlate with the fact that they were the extrovert types who would be the most likely to be out in "the scene" in the first place, i.e, the most visible. Maybe there are loyal introvert types but they just stay home.

I'll just have to accept that I don't know.