Hanging out with friends from college at my place one weekend

>hanging out with friends from college at my place one weekend
>brother and friends come home
>brother is a 6' tall 13 year old boy
>he is still very much a little boy, he hasn't started puberty, has still looks like the same little kid but just grew taller
>one of the girls won't stop looking at him
>"dude, your brother is like totes adorbz, how old is he?"
>"he's 13"
>"oh my agwwwd rly? lol "
>a few weeks later and we're going to take over the living room for a sleep over camping style
>woken up in the middle of the night
>"oh, heyyyyy, im just going to the bathrooooom"
>back to sleep
>next weekend home and... brother won't talk to me
>mom "yeah he's been really quiet recently, i guess he's just gotten to that age"
>he won't even look at me
>he freaked out at school and refused to do sports, says he doesn't want to play on his sports club anymore
>try and talk to him in his room and he climbs out the window and goes to the tree house out the back
>follow him up there
>tell him he can talk to me, if something is wrong he needs to tell me so i can help him
>he says he's not allowed to tell
>who told you not to tell
>a grown up
>when a grown up tells you not to tell anyone, you need to tell me or our parents right away because good people don't do things they don't want people to talk about
>he told me

my "friend" from college raped my brother. she fucking raped a 13 year old boy.

Attached: D2115_300_584_1200.jpg (1200x801, 80K)

>convince him we have to tell mom and dad
>he's crying no no no he'll be in trouble she said so
>no you won't, she lied, you did nothing wrong here etc etc
>we go inside and get our parents around the table, younger siblings into their room
>he can't talk he's just crying
>"mom, dad. when my friends were here last week, that blonde girl [redacted] went into [redacted]'s room and raped him"
>what>?!~!@?>!@#?! OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD [REDACTED] ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MY GOD BUT HES JUST A KID I KNOW HE'S TALL BUT OH MY GOD HES JUST A KID
>dad calls them "oh she can't talk? well just tell her i had a very interesting chat with my 13 year old son and well just tell her that could you"
>dad hangs up and calls the police, tell the they are coming in

this was before the lockdown, so the investigation is on hold so she's just hanging out in her house talking mad shit about me and my family. the messages she's sent me are all nasty and really won't look good in court

I KNOW HE'S TALL

lol

Fuck that sucks OP. I hope your brother gets the help he needs, and good on you and your family for being supportive.

That blond bitch deserves to get her teeth broken

this straight up did not happen lol

Show us some of her messages or bullshit

fuck that bitch up

>i know hes tall
????

Obligatory wish that was me post

this post makes me feel like i was a kid again and idk why

bad larp because the little faggot wouldnt be 6 foot 3 without going into puberty

>he doesn't want to play on his sports club
Normal people don't talk like this. They'd have named the sport. This entire story is fake and gay.

She fuck him in the ass? Because if not then it wasn't rape. Woman cannot rape men fag. You're larping anyway.

Your brother is 6 feet tall and hasn't hit puberty? Fake and gay. Also what 13 year old boy would be upset about banging a college girl? That's bragging rights for years. This is so fake.

Attached: DXO-LNCVAAA1Mkb.jpg (1200x600, 110.11K)

he used to be a swimmer, dad got him to play basketball instead because ":there aren't college scholarships for swimming" but he wanted to try waterpolo this year

>Your brother is 6 feet tall and hasn't hit puberty? Fake and gay
Barron trump
>Also what 13 year old boy would be upset about banging a college girl? That's bragging rights for years. This is so fake.

ones not raised by sex perverts, you pedo

Barron def hit puberty your story is fake and gay

he was 6ft tall at 11 years old

he was shorter than his dad, fake and gay

> AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA I WISH IT WAS MEEEE
>HNGHNHGNHGNH AAAAAHHHHHH I WANNA GET RAPED BY A BLONDE AHAHAAAAAHH FUUUUUCK

Attached: images (1).png (275x183, 9.54K)

Trump is 6'3"

yeah im sure getting an STD test at 13 would be fun

Right so you agree the story is fake and gay then

obvious bait to piss off manlets. personally if I was that age I'd try to make that blonde bitch my booty call instead of whining rape, as I'm sure the majority of horny 13 year olds would. also, how would this 6' nigga not be able to resist a bitch that's shorter than him, is he a superlanklet or something?

Dude at 13 i was trying to get whores to suck my dick your brother is a little bitch

call the cops on her. She is a pedophile. Don't let her get away. It is unfair that men can't fuck 13 yo but women cant. So show them equality. He is obviously distraught and hurt.
Call cops ASAP I want this bitch locked up.

you are a degenerate that is why this would make you happy

How will we manlets ever recover

at 13 my brother was playing minecraft and watching failarmy with his friends, not jacking off constantly

>manlets: need to wait until 40s to get laid organically, albeit with a single mother or damaged goods
>6 ft prepubescent teenager: has sex handed to him by college stacy
i know this story is bait but still...

Could this possibly be real? Dude gets laid at 13 and it ruins his life? Nah.

Imagine going all this way to get at manlets.

Attached: 58d3cbd7d349f914038b6560.jpg (1100x550, 56.37K)