R9k manga general

Post mangas that you think it's good/worthy of reading. Thanks
I'm sorry user, I was about to make this thread for you but something prevented me from doing it. I apologize.

Attached: D3j79SuU4AACQMB.jpg (1200x675, 179.9K)

Nice feels
>Hoshi Mamoru Inu (1&2)
>About Death (webtoon)
>Subarashii Sekai (practically everything from Inio Asano desu)
>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Zig Forums themed & physiological
>Goodnight Punpun
>Homunculus
>Freesia
>Himizu
>Aku no Hana
>Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de (not anything edgy, just a nice ride)

Good ride/adventure
>Gunm: Last Order (read the first part before)
>Kokumin Quiz
>Kamisama no Iutoori 1&2 (this is the peak "do a game, move onto the next game" manga. 1 gets axed but 2, especially the ending is great)
>Bakuman
>GTO series
>Moon You (webtoon)

Random Oneshots
>Star Strings yori
>Love Suicide
>Tokidoki
>Honomieru Shounen
>Hotel

JoJo for fun. A silient voice to feels

Been reading pic related, yea i use a smartphone to read Mangas and watch YouTube don't have a sim i just need the smart option

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-02-11-27-02-373_com.comikin.reader2.jpg (1080x2340, 1.29M)

Also this, my top favorite is definitely Vinland, Berserk, kingdom and Hajime

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-02-11-27-08-203_com.comikin.reader2.jpg (1080x2340, 1.59M)

>physiological
none of those titles are Hataraku Saibou

Why a silent voice? I didn't felt much at that and it's surprising popular

I think reading from a phone is superior. Tachiyomi makes everything better to track and read.
I'm trying to avoid ongoing manga.
But how it it physiological?

>manga general
>no good source for manga given

Been real into Golden Kamuy lately
Mad Bull 34 is some hilariously edgy shit I found fucking around on mangadex

Attached: Mad Bull 34 v01 c007 Harness Bull, Part 1 - 030.png (1400x1993, 620.48K)

>no good source for manga given
We'd like to see you try
Lmao I'll check this one. Thanks

Classic. outside of lone wolf and Cub among others, the late Koike has a very diverse catalog. Some of his works are downright bizarre.

Read Fukumoto's stuff
Kurosawa is pure Zig Forums
Kaiji is Zig Forums

bakuman x2

>We'd like to see you try
i dont know one which is precisely why a general should suggest one

Have anos read mob psycho is it good?

Everyone needs to read Bakuon Rettou. It is about a young kid joining a biker gang and his development from a young teenager to something resembling an adult. Artwork is incredible, story is very realistic and it extremely unique as far as manga goes. It's in my top 10.

Also it's based on the real life of the guy who made it. It's been completely scanlated as well so no excuse to not read it.

Mad Bull 34 is awesome.

Attached: 0043-034.jpg (1954x1400, 823.19K)

Shit. I misunderstood you. I apologize. I thought you were saying these mangas recommended here is bad.
Use Mangadex for PC. Use Tachiyomi in mobile and all every single source you want.
It was a nice ride. Apparently the anime is pretty good too.

>no excuse to not read it
I cried in Junai Gumi because that was the life I wanted but never got. I get sad at most mangas that have delinquents/gangs

Wanitokagegisu, its very r9k, one of my personal favorites, quite short so it wouldn't take long to read through.

Attached: NEOBK-1524083.jpg (354x500, 40.09K)

Do you happen to remember a manga with two delinquent friends that got a movie adaptation, they hang out in the rooftop one of them fall from there and end up dying i don't remember much detail of it but if you seem the movie kids return it's in that vibe I've been looking for it for years, and in the end the one which was the protagonist abandon the delinquent life and his friend assumes it

"Tomioka Yuuji is a 32-year-old night-shift guard for a mall. He works completely alone, so he often slacks off, exercising and hanging out on the roof. In some ways, the job is perfect for him, as he's always been terrible with people. However, he can't help feeling incredibly lonely and wishing he had friends. One night, he makes a wish for friendship on a falling star. Shortly after, he finds a strange note left at the door of the mall. It says, "within a year, you'll go mad and die." After this, his solitary life begins to change. some ways for the better, and some for the worse. At work, he notices an ominous silhouette in a nearby apartment building, watching him neglect his job. Who is the mysterious figure? Who sent him the creepy note, and why?"
I'm sold

I have no idea which manga is that

Fuck i found it goddammit

Attached: Aoi_Haru.jpg (263x378, 22.34K)

If it leaves an impression, say what you thought about it if a manga thread gets brought up, i usually keystroke stuff though archives so ill see it.

Any depressing manga recommendations anons

Is it about romance?

it has some romance in it, but its mostly a seinen slice of life. just the MC getting into strange situations as he fumbles through life. The "romance" the manga has is intentionally really awkward fumbling between autists.

Thanks really relatable, ill definitely read it

Sundome, I stopped reading manga when I found that one, it was pointless to continue

btw if you have something similar please do share user,I'll probably finish the one said right away it's only 44 chapters

Berserk if you like edgy fantasy and want something that will take you a long time to read

Attached: CE78718D-01B9-42BD-BFC9-207A56DE8869.jpg (798x629, 194.17K)

But this ill make my peen become the big PEEN, not looking for that right now