>age
>the most sexual thing you have ever done
>sexual status

touched a 16 year old girls ass when i was 16
virgin

Attached: are-we-still-friends-episode-23-fingerbang.jpg (600x359, 36.19K)

Do prostitutes count?
If not

>29
>stroke the back of a female classmate as I was lying next to her during a sleepover at age 22. It was only a few years later that I realized that she probably felt extremely uncomfortable but was too anxious at the time to stop me. Good thing I didnt went further
>virgin

>24
>reverse gangbang at an Indian hen party as the designated white guy, in about two hours I was inside 23 different vaginas as I fucked/got fucked by each woman for a few minutes each before the next's turn
>not virgin

>29
>put one of my socks on inside out and it gave me a weird sexual thrill

>>age
>>the most sexual thing you have ever done
Spanked a girl, bare ass
she was my sister[spoiler/]

>20
>snapped a girl's bra in middle school like the chads did. Got suspended and made the whole school have to go to a sexual harassment assembly.
>KHV

>22
>Idk think I held hands with a bitch once while drunk at a party LOL. too beta to make out with her though
>KHV BABYYY

i jerked off
right now my dick is flaccid and im not having sexual thoughts

>>age
>>the most sexual thing you have ever done
Had sex
>>sexual status
Sex haver

had sex
volcel

Came inside a woman and we produced a child
Married

Attached: md_130_rosette_fresh_flowers.jpg (600x600, 127.42K)

>27
>kissing with my girlfriend 7 years ago when I was 20yo, I broke up with her after 3 months
>virgin

Details please, as a short dude ia this still possible as long as I'm white?

Dry humped my cousin until i came when i was 12 and she was 7
virgin

Attached: 1588431444493.jpg (567x551, 39.66K)

>26
>consensual sex in a missionary position with no protection, balls deep coming in
>married sex haver

>19
>looked up a girls skirt during a school play because she forgot to put shorts on under her dress when i was 15, or I snapped a girls thong when I was 16
>very much a virgin

>18
>nothing
>KHV

elaborate on this NOW

>23
>chaste kiss with a girl
>handholdless virgin

18, anal and oral sex with another male
in a relationship

to clarify i mean my status is in a relationship. not that i did those things with another male who was in another relationship.

>30
>lead a teenage girl around a con hall by a lead
>not a virgin

>22
>I masturbated
>Virgin

Getting a footjob?
Not really sure what's the most sexual
I'm a virgin

>18
>made out multiple times with ex and she straddled me and i put my hand down her panties and felt pubes
>Virgin

Oh I've also given oral to people before

>16
>made out with a girl, gave me a handjob but i had to piss and after I went to the toilet she didnt proceed
>virgin

How short? The more Chadly you are the better.

I got approached about it by an acquaintance while I was staying in India at that time, and accepted the request to serve as basically as entertainment/designated dick/piece of candy for the women there, and that I was white and tall/fit/handsome was a bonus for them. You may already know that they try to go overboard with celebrations in India so for a pre-wedding celebration it was quite a bachelorette party with many women there.

So they had me along to be some showoff eye candy, almost like a male stripper equivalent. They'd cleared up beforehand though that I was ok throwing a bone to any woman who wanted it, and it ended up becoming a reverse gangbang when more and more wanted it in a separate room of the place. Being white and Chadly (at least in looks) was enough of an exotic and desirable chance to them I believe, not like they were looking for sex specifically but rather the chance or the experience with a white guy.

The act itself was awkward and not that great, and the whole situation was gross and a bit sad/racist even, but in terms of sheer sexuality you can't really put down having fucked as many women in that short a time even if it wasn't fucking to completion all of them.

>24
>held a girls hand in church
>kissless virgin
the handholding was just part of the ceremony so it doesn't feel like it should count, no female has ever held my hand in a romantic way

>24
>proneboned gf then came on her ass
>...

>age
>the most sexual thing you have ever done
Held hands with a boy when I was 16
>sexual status
Virgin

>23
>cum in the pussy
>non virgin

That is such a larp no way that shit is real. India is a conservative as fuck country.
Post face pics