Penis size matters

Penis size matters

Attached: ABDE1149-CF38-456C-A508-76034F3E5A0A.jpg (728x1024, 115.06K)

>ywn suck a bwc
why im live

>tfw cursed with thin 5 inch dicklet

>6 inch
>Nice
Lol
For women anything under 8" is small.

Is there an upper limit?

I'm average! I get 25 dollars :)

I think the fact that you are obsessed with penises might explain why you guys dont have a gf

What's wrong with big meaty white cocks motherfucker.

>might explain why you guys dont have a gf
Or maybe it's that we have perfectly normal sized dick and women have superhuman standards for dick size that no guy can actually meet (exceptions for a few aberrations of nature)

We don't really enjoy being derided and made to feel like less of a man for having a statistically normal dick.

Once you get too big you have trouble finding enough blood in your body to fill it up

especially if it's white, regardless of their size

Lmao, have you actually ever been to to point where you got naked in front of a girl?

>Lmao, have you actually ever been to to point where you got naked in front of a girl?
Three times.
Once when I was a teen, where the 2 girls ended up laughing at my flaccid dick for being small.
"It's cute."
And then in my mid-20s where twice I got laughed at.
First they laughed at my flaccid penis, now they laugh at my erect penis.
Much better, thank god adult life is nothing like high school.

t. 6.5" x 5.4" dick.

being a grower is the worst thing ever. I have a gf now and it's 6 inches hard but when I was a teenager I suffered so fucking much. It is like 2 inches when soft and when I went to lose my virginity I was kinda anxious so I couldn't get hard. The girl laughed at me, called it tiny etc and told everyone the next day. Because of that I wasted almost all my prime years being insecure and rejecting girls that flirted with me because I was afraid of it happening again. Looking back at all the girls I turned down at uni/school makes me want to kill myself.

Reminder that the global average (50th percentile) is only 5 inches

Attached: 3E2F8E11-2FD2-47BF-9229-11D5B79AAF56.jpg (1200x900, 131.16K)

Your kidding right? Thats a pretty good dick size dude, it isnt laughable in the slightest

5 inches is enough for a woman, 4 inches demands knowhow. Women like the novelty of big dicks but nothing about female anatomy demands it.
The origin of this insecurity is really easily traced to things other than women. At the end of the day women only care about how you do it, the blunt concern with how things look or how big they are is more of a male thing.

>Or maybe it's that we have perfectly normal sized dick and women have superhuman standards for dick size that no guy can actually meet

How many women have seen your cock IRL user?

Tfw 7inch n 8 inchs but no sex...
Sexual degeneracy btfo

Attached: CB54673E-AE9B-4BF0-8C6D-965F7349981D.jpg (774x1032, 106.79K)

Yeah well you arent a white roastie so its fine to you

You have two penises?

>Because of that I wasted almost all my prime years being insecure
Iktf (I'm the user in the post before yours)

>Reminder that the global average (50th percentile) is only 5 inches
You should also issue a reminder of the sizes women want. Above the 90th percentile both in length and girth.

>Your kidding right?
Every now and then I post my story in dick size threads.
Why the fuck would I come up with a story like that? To make other anons be more insecure?
I just post it so they don't gets their hopes too high and end up hitting reality face first. It fucks up your confidence forever, no matter how many times you look at statistics and read random sluts on the web saying:
>I'm fine with a small penis, if I liked the guy
Only to finish up with
>My current bf is 8", but I'm with him because he's great, not because of his dick.

Attached: 1571527414459.gif (160x120, 504.95K)

Could you imagine that?
Doing DP with a chick and making her cum like a fountain, all by yourself.

It's a thing, just exceedingly rare and one dick is usually removed at birth iirc. One dude on leddit larped as having the deforminity but it ended up being photoshopped garbage. I imagine half the time one dick is deformed or useless.

I met a girl that said her boyfriend was 6.5 in and he was good for her. Get btfo

Is 7in long and 3in wide big? I know that 8-10+is pretty big and 5 or anything below is small

yeah that's real big especially if the 3 wide part is true

No those are my sizes i tried to shrink my dick a bit. Im 7 something now i believe. But it doesn't really matter lol...

Im not sure about the 3 it might be 2.5-3 but the 7 is true. Is 7 big at least?

depending on how you measure it, my pp is 17.5/19.5cm
is this a big pp?

Attached: 1587019527347.gif (400x184, 1.4M)

only jews women and incels care about dick size

Attached: 2BABF2F1-8152-4A65-AB39-4E6D9E1D3F35.png (904x864, 118.9K)

>Get btfo
Yeah.
Keep believing everything women say.
How long has she been with him and how many times has she cheated?

For women's standards anything under 7.5" is small and above 9" is big.
This of course if you have 6-7" of girth. Under that they'll say it's thin like a pencil.

yeah, pretty damn big.

if you want an accurate measurement of girth, get one of those tailors tapes and wrap it around your dick when hard.

3 wide translates to like an absurd girth though so it's probably not accurate.

please tell me, this is very important to me

Attached: 1587326021351.png (415x367, 141.7K)