DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?
KEEP ON SCROLLING WHITE BOY!!

Attached: simeon-panda.png (331x390, 315.28K)

;-; I fucking scrolled before I realized I did

he scared of lightskin niggas like me

yes u did stutter

>see melanated chap on first page
>cross to a different board until he's gone
I'm not racist, am I fellas?

The nigga in the op is clearly lightskin though

Who the fuck makes these posts originally? What purpose are they supposed to serve? I doubt the people posting this shit are even black

Where's the throat singing squad when you need them?

Attached: 1531268629084.png (721x1024, 629.74K)

Shut the fuck up nigga and keep scrolling.

I'm going to lurk in this thread out of spite. Watcha gonna do about it?

Hold my dick pussy ass honkey ass nigga

>THERE'S NIGGERS IN MY BUTTHOLE NIGGERS IN MY BUTTHOLE NIGGERS IN NIGGERS IN NIGGERS IN MY BUTTHOLE

I HATE NIGGOIDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the bloke in OP's pic isn't even black

Not a single nigger on planet earth would have enough vocabulary to say that sentence. the word stutter is much too complicating.

God damn this guy is jacked

>is much too complicating.
imagine being such a pretentious twat but you can't even use proper grammar

>Whyte bois like you remind me and the other niggas that the whyte race is already a minority that is used like pawns by us niggas. Keep coping it wont change the fact that you lost the race war. Maybe if you are lucky I will let you eat the creampie out of your moms pussy

Attached: D03CA0C9-9C3C-42F0-850A-7CCF37AA00B2.jpg (421x437, 60.78K)

Not him but you do know that's a proper sentence structure, right? It might be a bit advanced, sure, but don't out yourself like this.

he misused the word complicating. What he should've said was "the word stutter is much too complicated"

Is this a joke? I know from watching combat sports that lightskinned black guys are intimidated by darker skinned blacks and often lose to them.

they don't talk like that. It'd be more like

>DID I FUCKIN STUTTAH BITCH?
>KEEP ON SCROLLIN WHYTE BOI SHIEEEET

Hmm, I see, I thought you were referring to the sentence structure (even though you say grammar), that is my bad. To be honest, I'd probably make that mistake as well, so this is where I pull the "English is not my first language" card.

t. 50% white

listen Chang i know your mom wont stop nagging you to go to medical school but you gotta find a better way to blow off steam. Maybe get a hobby

Did I fucking stutter?! I said! Shriveled roid balls!

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 139.36K)

I know fuck all about "black culture" but I don't see why there wouldn't be various degrees of "lightskin".
I do and go where I want, nigga.

Fear Becomes you, Nigger.

There's a reason your people are so good at
Running.
Running.
Running Away

Attached: 1561939123011.png (740x900, 923.31K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only yu could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fcking ded, kido

Attached: GN.jpg (392x392, 31K)

muhahahhahahahahah

Attached: gn9k.jpg (215x235, 11.59K)

im a-asian though is it okay?

I'z a real nigga

Attached: Simian Panda.png (537x875, 550.14K)