Do you enjoy drunkposting?

Do you enjoy drunkposting?

Attached: red-wine.jpg (1000x667, 88.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/iKW6xySqlfF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but I'm always embarrassed to read my posts the following day.

Ofc. Been drinkin for 9 hours straight

Attached: 1545060512966.jpg (361x295, 19.51K)

No, my drunkposts are just shitposts turned up a few notches. I like being drunk though but drink + painkillers are way better and have almost ruined just drunk for me.

Absolutely! I usually regret it the following day if I get to the black out point. I feel kinda bad because I know most people wont enjoy my posts.

I'm more a high poster myself.

i pretty much exclusively post when i'm drunk, so 1 - 3 times a week.

...is there another kind of posting?

I don't remember, I mostly only do hangover posting.

This just in, the normans are miserable, rather be loser NEET for the rest of my life than to join the game

voca.ro/iKW6xySqlfF

How does that work? How many painkillers do you take? And do you take them before or while drinking?

Of course! ^o^
I just don't get to do that very often! :(

I'm not. I'm just curious about how my posts were received.

>drunkposts are just shitposts turned up a few notches.
That's what's so great about them! :)

I never get into the blackout point.

Ha!

I've never experienced a proper hangover, but I have done semi-hangoverposting. It's not fun.

I'm curious too, although probably too scared to ever try it myself. :O

My niggas, let's all get high and/or drunk together tonight and enjoy ourselves.

Attached: red-wine1.jpg (640x960, 87.09K)

Of course not. It turns ito incoherant blog, sadboy, and schizo posting

yes but now i can't get absolutely shitfaced anymore because i am on blood pressure medicine

What ya drinking OP

A bottle of red wine, a Spanish grenache that I am especially fond of. You?

Attached: garnacha2.png (487x683, 312.46K)

Well over 90% of my post on this site are made when I'm drinking, I am pretty sure. That includes this one. Cheers everyone.

I got blackout drunk and posted on r9k and found out like a month later

Attached: Screenshot_201902011400401.png (540x787, 215.41K)

Here, here! Any of you gents drinking vodka tonight? I just enjoy getting drunk as fast as possible and therefore it's a favourite of mine

fuck yeah broseph.

I don't like vodka personally, but you do you, brutha, if you enjoy it.

t.Cool Wine user

I want to be straight edge again. I don't enjoy drinking at all. Except the drinking part. The not drinking part makes me irritable, but the slightly doing it just makes me so fucking angry. I enjoy the process of drinking, I don't like actually being drunk. It's fucking annoying to kind slightly drunk. Then you hit that I can drink until I'm too drunk kind of thing once you topped off at a buzz earlier. You know if I wasn't already drinking I'd start complaining about how I should try to bang girls I usually wouldn't bang when I drink. I already make really bad decisions about that when I'm sober. I make even worse decisions about that when I'm druk. I can think of a bunch of girls I turned down when drinking and then going for girls I turned down whens ober. IT's not a rational thing to do. I'm not going to pretend like that's a good thing to do.

sounds like you can't handle your liquor. you should probably stop, or you'll end up being an old abusive drunk with a string of failed relationships and some estranged kids.

Weird.

I immensely enjoy drinking and being drunk, except for the part when your energy gives out, or the hangovers. I don't want to be sober, I hate myself lol.

I enjoy drunkeverything desu.

Attached: fa295bd5fc633320155c5dbee8928837.jpg (736x1565, 195.85K)

cookin some borgers n chuggin some brewskis cmon over bros can even slam some 'zas in the hotbox later aha vodka too ay

Damn, user, you sound cool

Would hang out with/10

I down 10mg oxy with about a 6 of hard liquor, very soothing. All my troubles washed away for a few hours.

No the captcha pisses me off too much when I'm drunk so I just stop posting

Yes. I've talked to a lot of other anons and almost became frens with one. If I were sober then I would just lurk but when I drink I become social.

What's oxy?

Synthetic opioids, psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Oxycodone
I don't know much about drugs, I got them by chance recently from a relative who suffers chronic pain.
They're apparently very dangerous when mixed with alcohol, but I don't care anymore I just want to dull myself to life.