The Autism Olympics

Greetings Zig Forums, I make this thread now to pose a challenge to lurkers,posters, and shills alike. The name of the game is simple, and I bring awareness to it assuming you didn't already notice. The name of this game is to Frankenstein the Autist/Autistic Puppetry. It could be looked at as doing exactly what shills do, except to a different end. If you are tired of being manipulated by obvious propaganda, samefagging, and efforts to sell to you an extremist ideology by manipulating your attention spans, then I suggest you participate.

The culture of this website as a whole has been deniggrated to hell and back due to years of newfag and normalfag consumption without giving back, and as a result this website is in the dark ages.

If you seek a better culture and an end to the serious and morbid tone of things, then the game is to mass manipulate for good rather than evil. You must employ the same tactics as shills and propagaists alike if you want to give back and prevent this place from getting worse. All options are on the table, though from my findings, samefagging as well as generally employing a receptiveness to ones own posts generally can make one to appear more than they are not. Most of us novices are at a disadvantage as the shills have been at this game much longer and have more resources to pick from, but if we team up at all, and craft the culture we want to create, we can succeed.

That being said, if you side with the shills, please assist the shills in their campaign. This is a game of influence, and the sides have already defined themselves, I simply bring to your attention today as solution that already existed with hopes that you and anyone else listening, can work to give back to this board they've taken from for so many years, and make it a board you want to post on, as opposed to.

Attached: Monokuma laugh.gif (500x280, 959.68K)

If you want to paint Rome red or green, that's your prerogative, but at the end of the day, just remember, the culture is shifting in favor of those who seek to change it.

Attached: 289eus8q9w2sje.jpg (320x180, 15.12K)

These faggots will never do it, they're too caught up in their own ways.

Attached: 1500401139469.gif (320x240, 954.33K)

If they can't into 5D chess, they will never beat the shills.

Better get your folders ready, if not enough people want to make the website better, might as well destroy it for the lols.

Attached: 1502638601168.png (1366x716, 932.96K)

Good luck. You can't produce enough piss to dissolve the ocean of shit.

It's paint the town red nigger. But if you want to see Rome burn, would you want it to burn red or burn black?

Attached: 1494793958308.jpg (1799x803, 738.64K)

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahahhaha! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Attached: tatara kogasa by saemon (tonpura).jpg (1000x1000, 486.5K)

You really have to stop abusing this copypasta just for the hell of it. It's a good one, but it grows stale with every use, just like the fucking carl posting.

You need copypastas too, and maybe a database of catch all phrases and terms that manipulate the masses, if you want to go hardcore.

What happens if you piss in it enough times with it never being cleaned out? It's like communism. The idea was already rejected, but since it doesn't die, it'll just keep coming back.

Attached: 1499440299058.jpg (379x389, 52.6K)

The cowards deserve it if they'd rather run then face their problems. It's like those who suicide, if you're willing to jump off a cliff when life has backed you into a corner instead of fight, then you have only yourself to blame for your ignorance.

Woke up this morning 4:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslappped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That's just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a ****ing ummbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight ****ing frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn't weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like mother****ing fountains. Made the **** beg for my cum, but I didn't give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn't say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It's only 5:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you ***gots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Carl out.

Piss off nigger. You and I are the same fucking person

We're all the same person. The difference is, that we can operate independently as if we're different people, though we're bound by the exact same rules.

Why is it called 5D chess though? What happened to 4D, or is this 4D and 5D is dealing with diplomatic relations?

>pic related

Attached: 1499947877334.jpg (451x451, 18.25K)

Gonna second this. Zig Forums is too pathetic to actually step up and defend themselves, that's why they are where they are now. Zig Forums on the otherhand... well they aren't faring that much better, but atleast they can hold their own as opposed to just taking the bait like a bunch of retards.

Gonna root for shills on this one. I'd root for the underdog, but the underdog has proven time and time again that everyone who shits on him did so with good reason. Because he refuses to take the lens off and assess what truly matters, and learn to distinguish himself from the picture people paint for him, he remains prey for the first predator who seeks to sink his teeth in.

You've got enough of these faggots who would rather be women in order to take advantage of the spoils of the people they hate, than just stop giving them the power and the riches of attention. They deserve all that's coming to them, and I hope the shills do a fucking number...

Attached: 1499263240329.jpg (800x733, 37.84K)

Ironic that this website has been bogged down so much that it will end with a whimper, than go out fighting.... And they say the ride never ends. What a crock of shit.

Attached: 1509584220562.jpg (419x436, 25.3K)

Money is on the shills for this one too.

This would be 4D since it's minor mass manipulation of individuals. 5D would be country wide or on a mass scale with politics.

Let's see the sauce on those tatas.

Origfigniggs.

Attached: 1509571286739.jpg (267x323, 18.68K)

Which side is red and which side is black?

Fuck off, everybody here loves tits.

NIGGERS GONNA NIG NIGGER!
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1582413005406.png (200x234, 86.88K)

THIS POSTER IS A MOTHER FUCKING NIGGER AND SHOULD BE NIGGERED AS SUCH!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1582564576556.jpg (361x292, 52.21K)

Fuck off niggers.

You have been muted indefinitely for this comment.

Attached: 1573065869450.jpg (539x960, 34.74K)

That's the beautiful part about nigger. The more you say it, the more the stigma dies, and the less the original receiving crowd gives a shit. It's like the term faggot,incels, robots, and shills for that matter.

Attached: 1560985822622.jpg (1280x720, 227.39K)

Eh? You've never seen a pair of penises before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahahhaha! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

HERE! WHAM!

AHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just veins of fat and bone on my pelvis, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they get hard and grow! sqelch squelch! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these squelchin' squelchers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my urethras are super raw right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my ass too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing u-undies anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'fountain in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl(male) all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a fire hose here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

I'd say something to the effect of fuck nigger and fuck jannies, but I lack the image for it, so instead i'm gonna say;

IT'S BANANA TIME YOU FRUITY FUCKS!!!!

Attached: japananna.jpg (480x315, 29.4K)

My fellow brothers, I... Anonymous post here today humbled by the task before us, mindful of the sacrifices born by our Zig Forums ancestors. We are in the midst of crisis, Zig Forums is at war against a far-reaching storm of faggotry and shit posting. Zig Forums's userbase is badly weakened, a consequence of carelessness and limp-wrists on the part of janitors but also a collective failures to make hard choices and lurk moar in this new, mad age. Today, I say to you, that the challenge is real, they are serious, and they are many. They will not be easily met or in a short span of time, but know Zig Forums, they will be met. In re-affirming the greatness of our board, we understand that greatness is never given. Our journey has never been one of shortcuts. It has not been the path for the faint hearted, or seek only the fleshly pleasures, rather it has been the risk-takers, the wasted genii, the creators of mad things. For us, they toiled in MS paint, endured the lash of the shitpost. Time and time again, these men struggled and sacrificed so that we might live better. We remain the most powerful board on this site, and minds are no less inventive, and services are no less needed than they were last week, or yesterday or the day before the day after tomorrow. Starting today, we must pull up our pants, boot up MS paint and begin again the work of remaking Zig Forums. Now there are some who question the scale of our ambitions, who suggest that our board population cannot tolerate an autistic reversal. Their memories are short for they have forgotten what Zig Forums already has done, what free men can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose. And so, to all the people who are reading this post from the grandest cities to the small villages were Elliot was born. Know, that Zig Forums is a friend to every man who seeks a future of love, and peace. Now we will begin to responsibly leave authorized common materials to Zig Forums people and forge hard-earned peace on this mad site.

Attached: brother.jpg (550x414, 43.27K)

LET'S GET THESE POTASSIUM FILLED POSTS STARTED!!! YOU FUCKIN HERE ME YOU PEELS?!?! I'M THE RIPEST OF THEM ALL!

Attached: naked banana 1.jpg (474x595, 30.92K)

You have my vote brother, let us toil to refurbish this soil.

Attached: 1562348755666.jpg (400x400, 19.75K)

copypasta has no place on robot 9000

But the grand question is, how do we congregate, in order to keep the mission and the dream alive? We know what we must do, but we need a plan to perpetuate this movement.

2000 character post limit spared the thread from the full thing. may we purge the normalfags and homosexuals

Attached: 43634643575676547654.jpg (500x500, 55.39K)

Yes, may we labor to usher in a new golden age for the future generations.

The presence of copy pasta and low effort bait posts throws that dogma out the window.

Attached: 1585683322849.png (488x470, 316.04K)

RING RING I CALLED BANANA OO OO OO OO OO

Attached: 1579465831017.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

SILLY MONKEY, BANANAS CONTINUE TO BANANA FOR THE TOP PEEL! YOU'VE GOTTA KEEP PUMPING THE POTASSIUM TO KEEP RIPENING THE TREE!!

Attached: naked apparition.jpg (680x680, 79.62K)