Tried this yeterday but thread died after i went to bed

Tried this yeterday but thread died after i went to bed.
ITT: Post stories about the hot teacher/student at your school
I had a German teacher with tits roughly the size of pic related. She was really nice, but she quit after her son died.

Attached: 0txmj2dffdw41.jpg (824x1109, 80.12K)

Who is this thicc monster

Looks a bit like Antonella Kahlo but i cant really find any source on this pic, so i dunno

I hate I've seen teachers with hot bods and thst I never got to fuck them. I had one brush through my dick with her ass. But that's it.

There was this really hot English teacher in my school. She also had big milkers.
Never had her for any classes but she was a substitute for us a couple of times. My friend once waited until everyone else left the class and I kept a look out so he could sniff her seat.
Apparently she had a younger sister that some of the Chads knew, and there was a picture of this hot teacher in a bathing suit on her MySpace or something.
Most of us thought it was just a rumor for a while but the Chads saved the picture on their phones and started showing it to everyone.
It was a nothingburger though. Unflattering blurry pic taken at a weird angle while she was sunbathing and it made her look fatter and older than she actually was.

I had a teacher whose thong showed each time she picked up her pen on the floor, she made a pen fall on purpose obviously

When I was 13 this super hot blonde french teacher would have this super thick and heavy perfume that would make me splooge my pants and the smell would always enter the air, one time she must have noticed cause she just gave a look and smiled then ran her finger down the tip of my nose trough my lips of my chin and giggled.

Never fucked her though.

lel that sounds like sexual harrassment. Lucky you, though.

Men cannot be sexually harassed by 8/10+ woman

Do you have any pics of her left? when was this anyway?

brehs what ethnicity is this?

in high school, there was this cute mulatto 20 something teacher with a great ass, me and 3 of my friend would talk about her five feet behind her, Some of the stuff we said would pretty much be considered sexual harassment, yet all she did was turn around and give us a smirk.

Had a litterature teacher who was smoking hot and had an high pitched voice. She used to wear long cute dresses. Pretty sure she liked to tease students; just before the meeting that was deciding if the school was banning me or not, we were sitting in the corridor and she put her hand on my leg close to my dick while trying to reassure me. To this day I think she's still the woman that got closer to my peenus.

Attached: 1565466492222.jpg (589x589, 38.09K)

In high school there was an english teacher who was in her late 20's. She had black hair and blue eyes she was gorgeous. Well there is (or used to be) this app called Yik Yak and all the students in my grade downloaded it and started talking about how fine she was I said something along the lines of how I would bury my face in her ass. The school found out and started going through the post and someone had posted the address of where that teacher lived and she started crying and having a breakdown in class

what did you do to almost get banned?

used a lighter and spray to show some fiery effects to my classmates, got quite lucky to not get banned with this one as high schools are quite hard to enter after 16

But you still managed to fuck your life up, huh?

Yes, but not my fault !

Attached: 1314794994258.gif (150x112, 388.61K)

reply :
fuck moot

it's always your fault

Not really. I still live with my parents at 25 because they revealed they were in dept before I had the occasion to leave, so I decided to help them by giving them all my money for the last 4 years. There's not a single scenario where I dodged this bullet. And even with all of this I don't consider myself depressed or a failure

Attached: 1532612737883.png (530x525, 418.56K)

hmm sure sure, not your fault

Stop acting like an homosexual.

Attached: 1485856858037.png (876x1200, 33.9K)

I knew the fucking baddest science teacher on the planet. I can't even begin to describe how her body was shaped. She was a little on the chubby side but her fucking ass was MASSIVE. Her chest was big too but her fucking ass was spectacular. She would dress like she knew it too. I swear she would wear skin tight skirts that went up towards her thighs. I would blatantly stare at her ass all period and I'm sure she knew so one day we were doing a lab thing and she started chatting me up. At first I was confused because she wasn't talking about the lab or anything school related but then it hit me that she was deadass trying to make conversation with me. If I had gotten a stronger signal I would have broken that ass down and forgot all about my girl.

How old were you at the time of her flirting?

i had a hot blonde 30 year old finnish biology teacher in high school. whenever we were doing work by ourselves she would walk around the classroom and if you had a question she would do that thing where she put her hand on the back of the chair and lean her head over your shoulder. she smelled so good too
im pretty sure guys in the class all got boners when she did it

>german teacher with hueg tits
That video where milena teaches german to hitomi and anri is the first thing that comes to mind.

She wasnt german herself, she just taught German.

>Some of the stuff we said would pretty much be considered sexual harassment
Such as

Was she also the sex ed teacher?

who is she. i want to fap to this cow of a woman.

No idea. Looks like Antonella Kahlo, but im not sure if it's her