*blocks you're path*

>*blocks you're path*
>The doctor asked me to cure your virginity. Please take off your gown
what's the correct move here

Attached: 1588422560473.jpg (428x992, 91.22K)

I can't be cured by a sick person.

Sorry, I have to stay 6 feet away, nurse. Feel free to dance on TikTok, though.

>EAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEYYEEAAAHHHEHHHHYEHYEHEAAHAAAHHHHHEEEEEYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHYEHEYEHAAAAHHHHHHWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEYYEEAAAHHHEHHHHYEHYEHEAAHAAAHHHHHEEEEEYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHYEHEYEHAAAAHHHHHHWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADZZZGGGHHHEEEEEAAHH

Attached: 1588242010290.jpg (1080x1080, 93.86K)

At this stage, that would be the only case where I dont loose it to a hooker.
Go on with it.

My virginity is not a malady, woman

>based throatposter

i'm gay, u cant cure me girlim

>why yes ma'am right away! Doctor's orders and I trust you know what you're doing as the nurse! Heh, this is kind of like penis inspection day at elementary school

So close brother, you should have said my virginity is not a malady milady

>you're
sorry i don't fuck monkeys

>penis inspection day at elementary school
god americans are mentally rarted

Ok. "What is your paypal address, I would like to see more".

Attached: 1586393356375.png (918x731, 918.27K)

Why are nurses such sluts?

Attached: ankle2.jpg (737x1080, 163.7K)

start crying and curl up in a ball asking for my mother

How can women dress in those tight scrubs and expect to NOT get raped?

>Um.. do you have penis?
>No
>GET OUT NOW PLOX

Correct response.

Is this covered under my insurance?

>No but you're billed by time and this shouldn't take very long...
How to keep wizard powers??@!

Attached: oyube2.jpg (942x1740, 217.69K)

No one looks attractive in scrubs at work. Even the girls who would normally look hot don't.

t. surgeon

the op pic is an instathot named Polina sitnova. She has multiple nude on internet and also an orgy with a lot of girls

Not only that, she also models for some online shops selling bikinis and swimwear.

Attached: 42fe7f.jpg (864x1080, 116.65K)

large sum of nurses are generic sorority chicks who went to college because their parents told them to

But I'll go broke. Please have mercy on my wallet.

the kind of virginity i have cant be cured by a whore

Comply and hope she gets pregnant with my non-white offspring.

They don't NOT expect it. But they want society to change the archaic views on women.

gib links please?

>I've been waiting in the sitting room for 6 hours with a broken arm, can I get my fucking x-rays now please?

t. Canadian

this.

the same we have in germany too. girls like this also work at the local supermarket. but not as a simple shelf filling person. they are mostly the team leader. they get these jobs instant.

cause hurr durr she was on a University and that means she is smart girl ya know ?!?

It's like this everywhere, the degree is very easy to acquire and only takes 3 years years (may change depending on the nation), the job is only as hard as you want it to be (there's an high demand on nurses everywhere, you could choose to go to a busy emergency room/intensive care unit as much as you can choose to go in a small town E.R. or retirement home and do nothing all day), it's also highly respected in society so these cunts flock to it like there's no tomorrow.

How is it fair that some people are born this hot? They literally get a free pass to do anything with 0 effort