This guy has been married and got a divorce from his wife because he was unfaithful

this guy has been married and got a divorce from his wife because he was unfaithful

Attached: rs_600x600-200311093117-600-big-ed-90-day-ch-031120.jpg (1200x1200, 88.12K)

Literally how the fuck is he getting laid by one woman, let alone two.
Also hes 4' 11"

and hes fat and has no chin lole

Just be white. Asian whores will dogpile you

you need to be at least average looking for that
this guy is a big outlier

Please don't do this to me now homie.

Is he rich or something?
That would explain it.

Attached: 1588469847969.jpg (1080x1352, 147.17K)

>has no neck
>literal midget
>got married

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 23sd4f.png (300x346, 76.77K)

Even his Filipina gf dumped him.
So no, just don't be white, you also have to be not as repulsive looking as the guy in pic related.

It was a visa marriage

Just have a normie personality and have low standards. Every ugly person you see at Walmart has sex, sex is not reward for being exceptional, it's a basic human activity like eating and shitting.

Attached: fbt.png (700x891, 1M)

>White
He looks like a mutt.

He's hispanic or part hispanic if i recall correctly
also he's a piece of shit and has a bad personality, that's why he continuously fails in all his relationships. A literal fat balding nigger and a bunch of other ugly boring dudes managed to succeed in getting Phillipine wives on the same show and he ended up failing because he's just uniquely awful

>tfw when no manlet bf

just be white guys

Attached: D0KvvRlUUAAA8W5.jpg (900x1200, 180.4K)

He's a solid 8.5

Wtf does Rose see in him?

That guy looks far better than the neckless dwarf

Big Ed is actually half Mexican.

He's cute, exceedingly white with little to no visible Southern European ancestry, tall, probably high IQ and has a neck.

Mexicans already have European DNA by default so Ed is probably at most 20-30% spic

Damn this pic looks so bad
You just KNOW he ate that kimchi

Unfortunately you can't say that word on this board.

damn this kinda reminds me of my school

i have good memories of wearing hanfu

also she's kinda hot for a chinese girl

>he was married.
There you go lad.
Women see a married man as a must have because he must have something to get married.
They dint realise if he cheats hes not a good person, women are stupid.

money, social status, and he was actually attractive when he was younger.

hey i heard this guy ears jollibee in the episode of whatever show hes in
i like that place

dang what a narc

hes like a 6 maybe and his gf is like the hottest chinese bitch you will find

Why do you guys envy him so much? Apart from being married once and having a gf once he is a complete fucking loser.
>Ugly
>Beta Bucks provider
>MAYO HAIR
>Made an ass out of himself on TV infront of millions of people

Also he was kind of OK when he was younger and I dare say that he used to be a manlet Chad. Time, divorce and his ever decreasing height ruined him.

Guy looks like a slayer despite his height. Just goes to show that you are both the marble and the sculptor and that both need to be looked after.

Attached: 90-Day-Fiance-Big-Ed-Brown-Tiffany-Brown-Before-the-90-Days-15.jpg (750x535, 41.04K)

Here's his first wife. I think divorce was going to happen inevitable due to his shitty personality but she looks cute. Really want to see the chick he cheated with

Attached: bhd4p3rx3kp41.png (496x558, 463K)