This lockdown is taking its toll on me bros

This lockdown is taking its toll on me bros

Attached: 1588536520994.png (779x628, 278.3K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Normies are fucking pathetic.

Oh god
Oh
People...
Is it normal for people to be told they're beautiful and cuddle?
Please tell me it isn't. Just this once

>No human being can go through that
I've been doing it my whole life he'll live.

Shit like this really drives home just how different most people's lives are from mine.

based

>no human being can go through that
funny you mention that

hearty kek
originally

Attached: 1437324267515.png (228x334, 27.13K)

most businesses will be open in a month. social distancing will be forgotten by sept.

>lockdown's almost over, boys

Attached: 1587430834157.jpg (750x1334, 182.96K)

>not being able to be with others for a year is a catastrophe
I don't even want to hear what they would say about me

Attached: 1509869510967.png (322x340, 68.75K)

Lol what a bunch of pussies.

>an entire year
Can they not even conceive what it would be like for it to last an entire lifetime?

Their entire identity is an illusory creation that derives from social interactions. They literally cannot imagine a life of isolation, because if they weren't around others, they would be completely different people.

if you don't want to be around other humans you are unironically a failed human. humans are social creatures. get over it.

No, a successful human is someone who rises above the animal modes of thought and action. Social animal normies are just that. Social animals, subhuman.

I'm not an incel but it's hilarious that these people are finally going through what incels deal with all the time

That's one of the stupidest tings I've evere heard, you are you to judge what is a failed human ? God?
Because we are social creatures... Yes but maybe we also have self awareness and aren't just animals that have to live according to thesr instincts, desires, and nature.
In the end i'm the only one that can judge if my life is actually failed.

This is Astrid Hojgaard

This is the woman who says no human can go a year without sex or having someone tell them they are beautiful, and that isolation should mean FEWER sex partners rather than NO sex partners

Attached: killme.png (316x478, 197.15K)

Half the threads on this board are about people being lonely/not having a gf and how being that isolated fucks them up mentally, often to the point of seriously considering suicide.
I don't need a Sexologist to tell me that having no social life isn't healthy, i already know. Maybe use that fancy degree to come up with a solution instead of telling me about a problem i'm already intimately aware of.

On an unrelated note wtf is the qualification to become a sexologist? And is there a practical exam?

>no human can go through that

heh...

Attached: 1586791908404.png (516x847, 296.29K)

They turned that book into a movie. It's depressing.

>For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.
Reading that one actually hurt. I thought i'd already accepted that truth, but apparently not entirely.

If the rest of it is anything like that passage i'm not surprised.

Not him, but if you live a life that ends with you not procreating you're a failure.

What's the book?

Orignalllyo

Whatever by Houllebeq is the title

"You're just a white incel, you have privilege so your loneliness evens out"
That's probably what they'd say about you.

>No human being can go through that
>No normie can go through that

Kind of. With people like robots, they just try and make all your problems be your own fault. They don't really care about the circumstances, they just dislike you, so you automatically deserve bad things - even if they don't really know anything about you that would make you deserve bad things or have sown bad things which you are now reaping. They really don't give a damn if you've had a bad family, were bullied, got very few opportunities to socialize, were poor, etc. They consider you bad, so they will simply never consider any of your complaints as legitimate. This is what causes normalfag retards to come in here and give their profound advice of wearing clothes and being friendly in social occasions. They, for whatever reason, put immense weight on a person's personality in determining their circumstances.

>for whatever reason
It's for a very obvious reason. People who have good lives like to believe that they are the reason their life is good. 'I am a good person, I act sociable and dress nice and smile, that is why my life is good and I am responsible for my own happiness'

So they think that if other people just b themselves, they too will have good lives, or to be more accurate, anyone with a bad life is having it because they aren't trying hard enough to be happy.

Don't be like that user, we might get a second wave.

Yeah, that has to be fake.

>normies flood every store, beach, bar and club to celebrate DEFEATING CORONA
>the few people who still have it reinfect everybody

Calling it now.