I realized that NYC is a shithole in comparison to other cities

I used to think that Nyc was a grandest city on earth because no other city seemed as large or had all of the cultures or foodstuffs.

Cities I visited just didn't compare
>Tiny upstate NYC cities were shit
>Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Jersey City, Newark, Cleveland and Boston were kinda crappy
> DC, San Fransico, and LA had nice parts and shitty parts
>Tokyo was pretty awesome
>Same with laguna
>lilongwe was pretty ok for the third world.

But after thinking about it NYC is pretty shitty in comparison to the others mentioned
>commute is shit
>all the networking events everyone is full of hot air
>everything is expensive including rent and groceries
>districts outside of Manhattan are really dirty especially the bronx
>gets cold as shit during winter
>parking is a bitch
>public transit is gross and full of undesirable

Idk what are your sentiments?

Attached: Bensonhurst-Tour-61-1.jpg (663x393, 195.57K)

NYC is awesome for about 3 days. After that it makes me want to wipe out humanity. It's kind of like Vegas.

Wouldn't go that far, but it's just a huge bummer.

Are you from the bronx user?

>districts outside of Manhattan are really dirty especially the bronx

because they're poor

The subway system is still really comfy.

Attached: NYC-metro.jpg (1003x669, 122.56K)

Nah, raised in rockland and I commuted eveyday 4 years and lived in bensonhurst for a couple of years.

I now live in LA

How was Malawi?

>live in Oakland /Berkeley
>Used to live in Providence
NYC is cool, but it feels very shallow compared to SF Oakland, I feel like there is more variety here both in culture and climate.

I do miss the east coast vibes, but honestly Boston / Newport does it more for me

LA is pretty comfy too.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651.23K)

was ok, visted relatives and my dad's home town.

You and this retard are retards? You hate nyc but you think detroit is only kind of crappy. La which has so much trash that people literally get bubonic plague from the rats and typhus and just like san fran. It has needles and lots of hobos. San francisco has shit everywhere. JERSEY CITY IS RIGHT NEXT TO MANHATTAN! You don't hate new york. New york hates you.

Stop believing everything you hear on the internet about LA. It sucks for a lot of reasons (mostly that everything's expensive and the people are cunts) but the stuff about trash, rats, needles, shit on the streets, etc., is confined to a few small areas that you never ever need to go to. Most of LA is just an endless generic suburb with inflated prices.

You ever been to Dayton? It sucks here, too.

> You hate nyc but you think detroit is only kind of crappy.

Detroit is crappy, but rent, and food is cheap and least.

> La which has so much trash that people literally get bubonic plague

I in santa monica, and I am not seeing it.

> San francisco has shit everywhere
It was all gravy when I was there, went to a networking event at the moscone and it was clean as all hell.

>JERSEY CITY IS RIGHT NEXT TO MANHATTAN!
It's pretty much the same city.

Stop being a white girl

This

La sucks because it's literally just the mid West Disney Land edition

You are a compulsive liar. La is a shithole, not just your houses.

I think I drove past it

>La which has so much trash that people literally get bubonic plague

lmao who? homeless people?

i lived in LA for 7 years and i agree that it's a shit hole, but this is an over-exaggeration.

Its boring, even by normie standards

You lived in beverly hills for seven years.

Well duh 3000 for a sardine can and not nature. La is half the cost and has nature and scenery and warm sun

i hate to be THAT guy, but all cities suck dick now. everything is over run by niggers and crackheads and the prices of everything have been jacked up.

people who don't want to devote their life to work get treated like garbage, people who devote their life to work act like garbage.
cities are so unhealthy and unnatural, sooner i can get out of this one the better.

The homeless people are fucking WILD I lived and worked in NY as delivery driver for 3 years. Not a week went by when you didn't hear a story about a bum throwing a plastic bag of his own piss at a crowd of people on the bus or the same bum jizzing in his hand and rubbing it in some guy's face. Worst thing is these bum just spend a day in jail and are let off. There is nothing the police can do to them. I will never go by to living it's only great if your super rich or have an ethnic enclave with people to drive you around otherwise the movies/music lied to you the place is SHIIIIIIIIIT

But coastal state bad!

Real 'merica ain't got none of them thar plagues, dad gummit.

Attached: Ayup_032771.jpg (770x480, 131.93K)

nope. i lived in DTLA. i'm well aware of how bad the trash and rat situation is. doesn't change the fact that there have only been 3 recorded cases of the plague in LA since 1979.

I guess that's good enough to pass as "comfy" for a 3rd world nation like the United States.

chicago is very nostalgic

Attached: 3k.jpg (1944x2592, 1.59M)

Wanna change? I live in Rio

>Comfy
>Posts the ugliest stop in the entire system

very nice old buildings

Attached: little saigon.jpg (1100x756, 97.77K)