Asian Girl Here

So, any religicels here? I was thinking of getting into religion and... there's just one paradox boggling my noggin. Why would God make sucking dick illegal and then on the other hand make BBC?.. Serious answers only please.

>pic isn't me, just looks a lot like me

Attached: blacknyello.jpg (300x300, 14.37K)

>black n yello
Be my gf and I will show you

Are you black? I won't date black, only suck and maybe fuck if you're not ridiculously big/thick

Yes and im not

Okay, what's your discord then. Show me what I'm missing

are you korean-american?
kinda looks like it, also only koreans take religion seriously lmao

blackdog#7771

I'm half korean half han and it's not me in the pic, but looks very similar.

honestly why are you even on Zig Forums lmao, there isn't really any reason for you to be on this shithole

>So, any religicels here? I was thinking of getting into religion and... there's just one paradox boggling my noggin. Why would God make sucking dick illegal and then on the other hand make BBC?.. Serious answers only please.
>>pic isn't me, just looks a lot like me
shut the fuck retarded tranner

>getting into religion
kek of course it'd be an asian

>So, any religicels here? I was thinking of getting into religion and... there's just one paradox boggling my noggin. Why would God make sucking dick illegal and then on the other hand make BBC?.. Serious answers only please.
nah

>honestly why are you even on Zig Forums lmao
I like nerdy black guys

why are all the bbc shills hapa and asians fat retards?

yeah i'm hispanic so, i dont really fit that
have you thought about approaching nerdy black guys in rl?

Haha god this is such bait haha
Asian Americans can all fuck themselves bastardized fucks

Why havent you added me yet

why are all the bbc shills hapa and asians fat retards?

we might never know

Because the more illegal it is, The harder I cum.

>Why would God make sucking dick illegal and then on the other hand make BBC?.. Serious answers only please.
Obvious larp but this is genuinely hilarious.

>have you thought about approaching nerdy black guys in rl?
No, I'm too shy for that. Sometimes I try to sit near nerdy looking black guys in college but they never talk to me or approach me, I guess they're shy too. It's easier to meet them online.

lmao poor nigger retard he literally doesnt know kek

this it's quite impressive how homogeneus they are

Don't be pushy, I'll add you when I have privacy to really get to know you properly.

Know what? What are you talking about?

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136.27K)

honestly, i know you might be shy, but it's the best thing to do.
as a minority who's lived in east asia, most asians really are not into colored people, so we find it difficult to believe that it could happen.
i really reccomend you approach them, even if it doesn't go well i guarantee that would make their day, if not their week

>Asian girl getting into organised religion
Good riddance and don't come back when you inevitably get pumped and dumped

t. Asian boi

oh nonono ahahahahha

Do you think they would care if I had a bf?

>pumped and dumped
Sounds amazing, haha. Like I said, not interesting in dating black guys, purely sexual. And funnily enough my ASIAN BOYFRIEND is actually more than okay with it, so go figure...

bro wtf u just posted cronge

>nerdy black guys

You could be a tranny or a white fag, but I'll give it a shot.

What do you mean by black nerd? Does he need to be a weeb? Can he be like a hipster? Or just a smart , introverted guy in general?

I wonderif the anons posting here really don't know about the tranner bbc shills lole

>my ASIAN BOYFRIEND is actually more than okay with it
That is a shamefur dispray

This is a bait thread user

Just skinny, but still tallish. And speak normal English with a soft voice and nature. I don't care about being smart or interests, just be a cute, non-threatening black guy and have a nice dick.

What ever it is it isn't kosher. Goyim will goy.

Most wont probably

I mean he's Asian anyway so pretty certain even if they were nerdy they could still really easily badly beat him up if he got pissed and tried to fight them.

Kys yourselfs tranny origno