Question for Anons Under 25

Wondering what younger anons (less than 25) think of a woman in her 50s. Do you find any of these pics arousing? Which? Which turn you off? Are millennials even attracted to women like this?

Been posting my wife around here but get the feeling either everyone is gay or just not into older women.

Attached: rate.png (1306x601, 1.41M)

Her pussy in various states of arousal.

Attached: pus.png (617x723, 976.72K)

OH NO WTF WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST AGAIN NOOOOOO

Ok but my man. Is it because you are gay? I mean my wife is not horrendous for goodness sake. If you find this so terrible what do you gf's look like? Are Zig Forums users dating models? WTF?

Here's my woman dancing.

Attached: d.webm (960x540, 354.2K)

I think older women can be hot, sure.
Those pictures don't do anything for me, though.
Small tits is sacrilege on a milf and wearing heels with nothing else on is disgusting.

Front view. Her nipples are large and her stomach very flat. How the fuck would you consider her repulsive. Not even average?

Attached: frf.png (998x737, 1.14M)

My man at least you explained yourself coherently, unlike almost everyone else here. You think her tits are too small? The big nipples don't do it for you? And why is the heels disgusting with nothing else on?

Attached: ly5.png (963x744, 1.1M)

I love her moves man.
every swing of the hip gets me closer.
Bet she used to strip for a living.

Why does her pussy look like a Japanese girls?

Idk man; looks pretty good to me.

I'm 26 though.

Thank you brother. No she was never a dancer - in fact she feels a bit shy doing this. I'll post more if you'd like.

Attached: 7y7.png (691x621, 538.17K)

Japanese girl? What do you mean? Japanese pussies are out of control bushes.

Attached: 7u7.jpg (476x679, 385.02K)

its a fifty year old woman. holy fuck get a grip man. her body is OK considering that but her pussy is an absolute disaster

Thank you for your comment. Can you tell me exactly what you consider so disastrous about her pussy? I mean specifically.

Attached: ssp.webm (960x540, 1.72M)

body and face are amazing. Pussy is looks like it's got some serious mileage

Her face is blurred. What do you mean?

Attached: sdf.png (670x681, 612.84K)

She's hot in a MILF kind of way. I'd fuck, for sure. The pussy pic turns me off though, just looks not super well taken care of, maybe the lighting is off?
From the glimpse I get of her face she seems attractive enough.
Why are you posting here though?

>Do you find any of these pics arousing?

No. Fuck off you ugly slut.

>50yo slut forces herself onto r9k then calls everyone gay for not wanting to fuck her

Attached: 1584194151071.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

Not at all. If you don't find her attractive that's fine. It's not being able to give a coherent answer that's the curiousity. Seems like a lot of people here, including you, are damaged, angry virgins. Can you tell me what you dislike about this, for example?

Attached: 7h.png (1399x579, 1.13M)

My wife and I like to see what younger men think of her. That's all. It's a fetish for both of us. She's right here with me.

can we get more webms of her dancing
pls.

why do you keep posting this gross old bitch with her stiff spongebob ass?

Like this? What is it about her dancing that does it for you?

Attached: dr3.webm (960x540, 1.66M)

We got off from it. She loves it. But spongebob? Her ass is pretty shapely for 50. How does your GFs ass look like?

Attached: 43.jpg (428x777, 328.29K)

>Not at all.
Also you
>Is it because you are gay?

Bye slut. No one wants your busted up cunt. Reported.

>Seems like a lot of people here, including you, are damaged, angry virgins
Youre on r9k. Also what do you care?

Incels exist because women dont fuck us and thats not our fault, its yours. We dont have to be happy about it or change anything. You do. Now get off my board cuntoid.

Take your busted up snatch and fuck off.

Nigga my own ass looks better than that

Whoa.

Anyhow, here's another for people that like us.

Attached: dt4t.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Fuck broh, you got one where she goes all the way down.
I love how she swings her hips.

>How does your GFs ass look like?
a lot better than your grandma over there

Attached: 1578684894969.jpg (1280x720, 156.27K)

19 here, would fuck the absolute shit out of her if given the chance. Something about horny older women who may not be getting the attention they deserve summons such a primal desire within me to breed them, I think an older woman who knows how to pleasure herself and a man would be a different (in a good way) experience than a hot young girl in her prime who is constantly given attention

this is so gross
it looks like her titanium and carbon fiber replacement hips can't move the way normal hips do
disgusting

How about this one? We're going to shoot a little video of her dancing if anyone's interested.

Attached: by.webm (960x540, 1.45M)

I fucking hate high heels and some of those pictures prove why. Look at all the ways she has to stand in a goofy manner to just maintain balance. Not only that but close up pussy shots do nothing for me. I like the hour glass shape from torso to hips, I like nice legs, pussy is just something I stick my dick into. Don't see why you get so insecure about it. This is the internet. Female nudes are a dime a dozen along with videos of them fucking.

God I love mature women/milfs/cougars

Best moment of my life was fucking a Japanese milf

Amazing man, I love how she thrusts her hips back. Begging to be fucked.
Jelly.

>How does your GFs ass look like?
Alot better than your flabby excuse for an ass. Get off my board slutoid.

Attached: IMG_6483.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

What do you think of this one. I got a really good one coming for you.

Attached: w.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

What do you guys think of this? Does her ass move way too much?

Attached: sr.webm (960x540, 1.74M)

such fucking grace, she a Swan breh.
thank you for sharing her with us.

Attached: AstonishingJaggedLadybug-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.28M)

Go somewhere else please. Some guys are enjoying her. I'm not going to ruin whatever stupidness you're into. Why would you ruin it for everyone else here. Your immaturity is showing.

Attached: u77.png (424x751, 470.27K)

This isnt /soc/ you ugly old cunt. No one is enjoying you. Go post your trash heap pics else where.

Attached: IMG_6475.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

She sucks a mean fucking cock too. I let her fuck young guys if you were thinking of asking . That's not my cock she's sucking

Attached: sdf.webm (960x540, 1.7M)

You look like a truck stop whore.

Fine. But please. What do you mean? What about her looks like that? Her hair? Honestly man.

Attached: bg.webm (960x540, 1.9M)

The outfit, the shoes without socks, the ripple of the ass... Goddamn, I would cum so deep.
t. 22yr old guy in LA

>I let her fuck young guys if you were thinking of asking.
sadly I'm not a young lad nomoe.
but thanks for the offer.

Thank you. Can you describe what it is here (if anything) that makes her sexy for you?

Attached: e3e.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

I'm a fan

That's hot as hell man. I was 23 when I first tasted milf pussy. That was the best

Fuck off cuntoid. Take you ugly sunken ass and fuck off.

Attached: IMG_6486.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

Bruh some people here will jack off to literal pics of shit but that doesn't mean it's not shit. Likewise some people will jerk off to your mediocre spam but that pussy is narsty AF

Thanks! can you specify exactly why she turns you on?

Attached: t556.webm (960x540, 527.77K)

It's the ass. Plus older women are experienced