Worst thing you’ve done to a girl Zig Forums?

Worst thing you’ve done to a girl Zig Forums?

Attached: ACE3B9F3-C879-4B8D-B44A-11960539CC90.jpg (1600x1200, 447.23K)

Made her swallow cum that I pumped in her asshole.

Did penis things to her with my dick.

made another girl suck my dick after fucking my fwb.

Pee inside her asshole and then cum in her mouth (ditry dick)

spit in her face

Love her.

Attached: AAA792C9-C2A2-4EBB-9C1D-5B0EE9E7D4EB.jpg (1000x936, 80.67K)

posted thousands of nude pics online

Attached: vde3jbs2wml31.png (1102x967, 501.1K)

How did it make you feel?? I bet it was badass

Choke my girl with 2 hands and slapped her around a bit, felt bad man

What was the motivation? Post some rn?

Got her pregnant, stayed married to her for twenty years, got divorced and regularly guilt her into having sex with me regularly afterwards.

the bj with shit was fine, only her mouth taste like shit after, but pee inside was great i wanna try in her pussy

This happened about 9 years ago

>Be with current gf for a few years
>My ex and her bf break up
>Calls me for comfort
>Hitting that on the side now
>Would tap ex then go fuck gf with my dick still wet
>Last time I went to fuck ex she said she was on her period
>”You can fuck my ass though”
>Oh fuck ya!
>Blow a load in her ass
>Go see gf and she’s super horny
>She rips my pants off and for once wants to suck my fucking dick
>Like she never did that
>Throws the damn thing to the back of her throat
>Immediately gags
>”Ew user you taste like shit!”
>Forget what I said but play it off
>Fuck her pussy with my ex’s ass juices

Yeah I’m horrible

I’m diamonds thinking about it

I dated some cutesy dumb light-skin black girl back in HS. She thought she was into bloodplay/knife play and really messed up stuff despite being a virgin, so the moment I got her tied up and alone in the house, I carved my initials into her collar and then choked her out. Jerked off onto her face while she bled onto my bed, came an uncomfortable load onto her face. We broke up 2 years after graduation and she still had scarring last time I saw her, she can’t wear open shirts unless she covers it with harsh makeup. But it’s probably healed by now.

Attached: E4493125-F07E-4564-8EC6-F934AA0D8542.jpg (750x437, 331.72K)

>be me, 17 dating a 14yo girl
>she's suicidal
>it makes me super anxious and I can't take it
>want to break up but I'm worried she'll an hero if I do
>one day I tell her I can't take it and that I can't decide whether to break up with her or not
>tell her I'm gonna flip a coin for it
>have her call it
>she's wrong
>i break up with her then and there
>relief washes over me
>she runs out crying

Hit her in the face because she was being a mouth cunt and tried to swing at me.

Came in her shoes without her knowing

I double dipped with a few different chicks but never anal. Blew a nice fat load in my gf thinking about her tasting my ex’s ass.

I used to cheat nonstop (mostly because most of the chicks I dated did it too), been almost 5 years since I’ve last done it.

Did this once with blowjobs. My gf didn’t have a clue she was tasting the spit of a girl she hated that I had cheated with an hour earlier.

listen to her boring shit...

Anal when I was told not to. Dirty whore ended up liking it. Fucked her a couple weeks later, anal and pussy and then pulled out and without even trying blew a Peter north type load on her face. She was actually impressed. The only part that was really evil was the anal without her consent but she liked it anyways

Raped her raw.

Forced my gf to swallow every time.

Came in a girl's lotion, soap, toothpaste, onto her toothbrush, and in her water.

She ran out crying because you told her you didn’t fucking care about her by basing your entire relationship on a coin flip you autist

Attached: 866B428B-A5EE-4553-9FF5-E533ED6500B8.jpg (460x345, 24.38K)

It’s one hell of a rush isn’t it? I really miss cheating. Now I’ve got a family and all that so it’s not worth it. Even though the wife’s said before we could share a girl, it’s not the same rush as cheating.

This

You sound like a short mong

>be me when I was a retarded teen
>girl likes me
>regularly see her because friends in common
>friend mentions she isn't super hot
>in my retarded mind decide that it would be embarrassing to keep talking to her, let alone date her
>randomly meet her in public
>comes to greet me
>pretend I don't know her and walk away
It's been about 15 years and I still feel bad about it.

Same except the wife isn’t open to a 3rd. She did watch a nudie vid of my ex once. Either way I had my fun fucking around on sluts when I was younger. I came so hard when my gf sucked me off that time. She had no clue.

Was friends with a woman. Mutual, had no interest in her. She was fairly wealthy due to an inheritance she collected from her dad's death. He had committed suicide and she believed she was responsible for it.

So anyways, she told me she had cheated on her boyfriend with two guys, and was feeling bad, so she told her boyfriend that she loved him and then she was complaining he wasn't reciprocating what she was saying.

She was all hysterical so I said 'calm down and talk to him later when you're more rational" and she freaked out and started insulting me before blocking me.

So, naturally, being a cold blooded psychopath, I screen capped our conversation where she talked about cheating on him with 2 guys in a week, and sent it to him over facebook.

She messaged me ENRAGED that I did that, I simply commented about how she murdered her father for his money and then blocked her.

she wants to insult me? nah bitch

I blinded a bitch with my full auto bb gun at a random airsoft field outside of town because she wouldn't call that she got hit.I got ran off the field and got away with it because no one knew me. Shit story but from time to time I like to think that there's a blonde bitch out there unable to see because of me.

Anyone have more of this chick?

Reverse image search faggot

Sat next to one on a bus.

Attached: NFEqcPBF_o.jpg (1600x1200, 387.75K)

went to see a prostitute and when she was in the bathroom, stole her gym bag and bolted. blackmailed her to get free head in order to return it.

I tried to kiss a female friend once. She never spoke to me again.

this appears to be OC account to tinyeye

i understand why she ran out crying...

/thread

Came in her smoothie without her knowing and watched her drink it

I told a girl i dated that it turned me on when she said she had a destructiv relationship with sex in the past and that her last fuckbuddy would hit her even if she didnt like it during sex

I took photos of an ex when she was drunk and was going to sleep, she woke and had me remove them.

Have had sex with over 10 diffrent girls who i did not talk to or write to after.

I super liked an ex best friend right after break up

I fucked an autistic girl who didint unsterstand much she was 18 but looked 14

Stalked a girl's to hell, I was obsessed but I knew it was not in a sexual or romantic way. We were best friends for some years and were practically the same person but different gender.
Over time, started telling her she was very beautiful and at first she just accepted it. Later on I couldn't stop telling her how pretty she was and sometimes suggested dating. She seemed to reciprocate in a way, but was notoriously uncomfortable...

Suddenly she disappeared from my life and left me a message on Facebook that explained I had been very obsessive.

With time I learned I didn't want her, I wanted to be her. Everything made sense. 4 years later we meet again, he had the same problem, his corresponding was also wanting to be me. Who would have thought that we were both trans lol. In a way I harassed a girl into being realizing he was a boy all the time.

Now we are best friends again and no creepy behavior between us, we even fuck when one of us has been without another person for some time.

Broke her heart

faggot

a mistake a smart man only doe's once.

Attached: 1520562984726.jpg (500x482, 16.55K)

I cared too much and told her to ease off the alcohol.
She got raped while going for a weekly drink and I've been numb ever since.

How is self-defense a bad thing?

i one timed a virgin and never saw her again and she called me a lot after

> gf had rape fetish
> we decided to play it out, her to pretend not to like it, me to force myself on her
> young and inexperienced, we did not setup a safe word
> apparently she wanted me to stop for real halfway through
> I thought she was acting
> Only realized it after I was done and she didn't stop crying

Moral of the story is always use a safe word, you guys.

tldr I raped a girl.

We're married now btw.

Had somewhat of a stalker in high school. A few years after I got bored, hit her up and fucked her brains out a few times. Then I ghosted her.

nasty

Shut the fuck faggot up she enjoyed it

Shared her with some buddies at a house party when drunk. Held her down and took turns

used to date a church going girl that wouldn't have sex with me but she'd suck my dick.

She also refused to swallow which after asking a thousand times she kept saying no. so one time she was giving me head, just as I started cumming I grabbed her by the head and just shoved my cock down her throat and throat fucked her while cumming to force her to swallow it all. I didnt stop throat fucking her until i finished cumming. I hadnt cum all week to make sure it was a maximum load.

Other really bad thing was film another girl sucking my dick without her permission, she doesnt know i was filming her

I called in artillery to a compound in Afghan where there were a group of women and children hiding (there were Tali-ho's there too) that was firing on us. There were little limbs everywhere and 4 of their mothers were dead too.
Happy days!

Attached: When I Killed All I Felt Was Recoil.jpg (799x537, 44.31K)

Much feels here boys aswell

Attached: c3b.jpg (600x421, 20.44K)

>be me at 17
>start talking to 14yo girl online
>agree to meet
>dont know eachothers real names
>meet at her place (great way to keep your name secret there Jennifer)
>agree to only doing oral on eachother since shes a virgin.
>she sucks my dick to completion.. does not swallow
>we talk a bit
>i get to go down on her
>shes got a perfect innie
>say fuck it, pull my dick out and slow stroke a little out of her view
>stand up, and start pushing it inn to her before she knows whats up
>she starts screaming
>shes hitting me
>hold my hand over her mouth
>fuck her hard
>cum in her.
>make her keep her legs spread
>take a picture of my cum oozing out of her
>can clearly see her crying face in the picture
>sit down in the ned next to her to relax a little
>she starts cuddeling me after the crying just becomes a whimper
>the fuck?

I married her 2 years ago.
shes the best person in the world, and so fucking submissive in bed.
i originaly took the picture to blackmail her into more sex.. turnes out she had a rape fetish and while i did hurt her a bit she was apparently more turned on then anything..

lmfao

yeh man just open discord, add a new server and put there: VsYMmZ

Had a late 30s secretary that was very close to hitting the wall hit me up because I was in my early 20s. I would fuck her brains out whenever I wanted and would often make her bring me food to my apartment before hand.

Probably the worst was me fucking her ass raw in my apartment moments before she had to pick up her kids from school. I remember her screaming to for it to stop while I slammed it repeatedly Fuck it was hot After she left I got horny again and made her send me nudes while she waited for her son in the band room.

Personal favorite was when I needed "help" moving a new tv my boss gave me into my apartment on our lunch break. I drove her to my apartment, beat the shit out of her with my cock and then we went to lunch with my several coworkers and acted as if nothing happened. Holy shit she loved all of it.

Attached: PrickTracey.jpg (474x711, 38.41K)

marrying your rapist is pretty bad I guess

what does 'hitting the wall' mean? im hearing that used a bit lately

women love rape

basically getting to the point where they know they aren't hot anymore. It makes them super insecure and openly willing to fuck anything younger than them so they can grasp on to their youth.

Use this to your advantage user, esp in a work environment. They will do ANYTHING you ask

she admittet later that it was pure rapebaiting
she actualy thought about doing that for months, I just took the bait.
and she liked me from the date earlier so she felt safe cuddeling afterwards.

she does, but its not a common thing

Similiar story, had a stalker. Was trying to fuck her, but the bitch was so loopy she said that she would never show her fave to me, or actually make contact with me.

Told her parents a bunch of things she didn't want them to know, that only I knew about

Biggest regret of my life tbh, that girl loved me and now she can never like me again

ah I see. But I'm married with kids it's no good to me.

I got a nasty ex that will be due to hit the wall soon though. I'm pretty sure I'm seeing it slow-mo on social media. She's posting weirder and weirder shit as a coping mechanism seeing all her friends married off and starting families while she's still alone

Fucked my ex in a lake and made her suck my dick

Attached: 1587359833444.jpg (657x779, 146.79K)

cold blooded.

its your rapist, you can do with it as you please

Had first real relationship at like 15. We were all "in love" and shit. Then we split because she wanted attention like every other 14 year old girl. Tried to date again later, didnt work. Small town so we wound up still being friends because you cant really get away from people. I move away, but talk to her from time to time. She tells me shes getting married at some point. Tell her shes just doing it because shes baby crazy and will be miserable eventually. I was right and she texts me to say so, but she already had the first kid. Play the shoulder to cry on until I wind up fucking her. Tell her I'm still in love with her but our lives have drifted too far apart to ever make it work just to keep fucking her.

Tl;dr: told my married ex I'm still in love with her but could never be with her now just to keep fucking her

I had a share house for work. they supplied me and an average looking indian woman that also worked there with the house as part of our contracts. We were about 1000 miles from where her Husband was living and working they were going to do this long distance thing for 6 months. They were fighting most nights on the phone.

Talked her into cheating on him with me by basically saying I would date her if they got divorced. It was a total lie so I could fuck her, I had no interest in her. That's the worst thing I've done. We fucked and i jizzed on her face pretty often, like 2-3 days a week for months. Not much to brag she was very average looking. I just wanted to make a whore of her. They're still together and her husband obviously doesn't know.

Yeah man, you can probably hit that. But it sounds like she's the type of bitch that would ruin your whole family life once you decide to call it quits.

From personal experience, it's best to find an office secretary that's already married obviously starting to age and desperate for attention

I went to a party with a girl I met in college, we had been talking a bit. We get drunk and start messing around, I got to put it in she stops me and tells me shes a virgin and isn't ready. I stop. She gives me AMAZING head in return, blow my load she swallows, 10 out of 10. Not even upset. As we lay there kind of post fun cuddling she tells me how she just got out of a relationship with the love of her life. I get uncomfortable and decide I needed to leave.

Long story short she was using me to make her boyfriend jealous, but what do I care, dodged a crazy bullet... or so I thought. Turns out she called her boyfriend after I left and told him I pressured her for sex and tried to put it in and she had to force me off of her. Her boyfriend furious, and calls me saying I tried to rape his girlfriend.

In an effort to protect my name and get ahead of it I shared all the text messages exchanges between me and her and her admitting to sucking my dick all over social media. Super awkward. Her parents saw it and all her friends.

do you ever feel guilt or think about it in passing around your current gf?

We has a pretty nasty break up, i find out that she was cheating on me with at least 7 dudes, was really mad at her. About 2 weeks after break up i went to a party with some friends and i was having a great time till she crossed the door, since it was a mutuals friend party i tried to just avoid her all night, but at some point our friends got us together and we started talking normal, like friends, then we got really drunk and high and went to our friends room, we started making out but i started to get agresive, i was biting her and i ripped the buttons of her bra and fuck up her bra, ripped her panties, then i started to slap her and she slaped back and she was biting me and we started to fuck raw (wich we never did while in our relationship) i spited on her and called her a whore and make her tell me she was a piece of shit, that she had daddy issues and was a drug addict, that the reason she had no girl friends was because no one liked her unless they wanted to fuck her, i humilliated her as much as possible and she let me do it, and she was liking it. At the end i came all over her clothes so she had to spend the rest of the night with cumstains.
After all that she asked me if i could give her another chance and i spit on her face.
And she started crying.

A part of me feels like she deserved it, but right after that i felt terrible and i still feel guilty.

Oh yeah, it turned out that i caused her a minor injury on one arm cause i was fucking her doggy and pulling her from behind.

Talked to her

I thought for about ....3 days I gave my long term girlfriend herpes from cheating on her with a girl I would randomly hook up with. Went home for a week, met up and fucked her a ton. Came back to my long term girlfriend, like everything was fine. Side chick messaged saying she tested positive for herpes. I immediately went to go get tested, but it takes 3 days for the results to get back. I lost 12 pounds in 3 days because I literally couldn't eat or drink. Got my results back negative, and found out a few days later my side chick actually was a false positive. I've been tested three times since and come back clean. Haven't cheated since. Actually kind of grateful it happened. I'm a better person for it.

my boyfriend has already said he's going to rape me for real and there's nothing I can do about it

My mom's friend was staying with us after her divorce. I was 23 she was in her 40's. Long story short I got her to eat my ass while she was drunk and finished on her face. She felt instant regret and begged me not to tell anyone so I just used that as black mail to fuck her more. She loved it, maybe.

he is a good man

Accidentally surprised fucked my now wife ass on her 21st birthday. I was fucked up and it was dark. I found a hole and went full bore. It fucked up her ass pretty bad.

first and last time?

>be me 2015
>freshman in college recently broke up with gf because she cheated.
>decide to go to a party with a couple of friends.
>been close friends with a girl for over 2 years.
>had lots of chemistry and flirted but never went anywhere
>was the only one with a car at the time so agree to take her
>she brings 3 of her friends and my squad dips early.
>proceed to feel like shit cuz I can’t drink or get high because I have to drive
>friend and her group proceed to get super fucked up without me.
>feelsbadman.jpg
>cops crash the party so we leave
>on the way home her friends mention how she’s going to stay the night at her house so she can sleep off the shitfaced.
>didn’t feel to comfortable leaving her with them.
>she was a close friend at the time so I was like fuck it she can sleep at my place.
>talk friend into staying With me
>she agrees
>get to my place and she collapses on my bed
>leave to go sleep on couch but she stops me
>”aren’t you going to help me out of these clothes user?”
>instahard.gif
> never seen her naked but I nervously laugh it off because neet
>she proceeds to start stripping in front of me
>knew she was still drunk and high so I should probably cut my loses
>say goodnight and go try to sleep on couch.
>was sitting on the couch for a while watching tv when I realized I left my phone inside my room.
>fuck
>proceed to sneak into my room quietly
>see her in the dim light of the hallway
>completely naked with the sheets barely covering her vag
>summer in California
>cont

Wasn't the first time, but it was the last for a couple years.

Shared hundreds of nudes, name, place of work, school, town

and did anything ever happen?

People found her Facebook, starting texting her, and even her mom

I once farted in a girls face.

made her suck my cum and shit covered dick after anal

done that a few times .
worst part is my GF loves ATM, she just gets upset i wont kiss her after :/

and then?

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

>stand there for a while just watching
>eventually realize that I’m not the only one home and my roommates might wake up to see this
>quickly close the door and turn on the lamp instead
>the light hits her and she stirs and moves a bit uncovering her pink lips.
>holyfuckingshit.mpg
>go back to my senses and just try to get my phone on the other side of the room.
>as I get closer to the bed I can’t look away.
>I go to touch her leg and see how far I can get.
>I slide my hand up but get too nervous and pull away.
>I look up and see she’s staring right at me.
>I panic and start to pull away but she sits up.
>Looks at me for a moment and says something to the extent of “I can scoot over if you want” and lays back down.
>she thought I just wanted to sleep in my bed
>fuck it
>I strip naked and lay in bed next to her already fucking diamonds
>I start to inch closer to her slowly over time
>eventually she starts to snore softly
>decide to go for it
>I grab her as first and slowly work my way to her pussy
>I slide inside and she stops snoring
>she lets out a gasp that sounds like a moan
>she’s wet af
>I freeze for a moment but I’m way too into this to stop
>within a second I get on top of her
>she was already sleeping on her side but I rolled her unto her stomach
>I Stuck my dick inside her so fast that the bed frame banged against the wall
>she was fully awake now and was moving around a lot as I was pounding her
>she’s still too out of it to do much tho so I can easily keep my momentum
>over time she starts moving less and moaning
> pull out before I nut because I didn’t have any protection and wasn’t sure if she was on the pill
> she lays there Afterworlds panting
>immediately feel guilty and paranoid so I get a towel and wipe her back
>get my clothes back on and my phone and go to sleep on the couch
>cont

I installed hidden cams in my guest bedroom/bathroom. I've gotten many very sexy pics of my SIL and MIL.

>I was forced by my rapist to rape her daughter

My parents got divirced when i was 15, to avoid the drama and all that "mom and dad using you to fight each other" i asked a friend if i could live with him, his mom agreed incredibly easy, i tought she was just a good person. I tried to be as helpful as possible, did the chores, cooked, helped my friends sister with her homework, tried to be an all around good boy.
About a month living there miss.user gets home at around 3am, everybody is asleep except for me, i sleep on the living room so after hearing all the noise the car is making i go outside and find ms.user drunk as fuck behind the wheel trying to park, as a good boy i help her enter the house and park the car for her, she asks me to help her get to her bed, i help her then she makes me help her take her clothes off, im very unconfortable but honestly kinda turned on, i help her and realize this is wrong, im a minor, i gotta go, she ORDERS me to stay and get in the bed with her, long story short, she maked me finger her, eat her pussy and finally she fucked me raw (i was asking her to let me go but i...kinda didnt wanted to).
So months pass and every now and then when my friend is asleep ms.user sends me a text and makes me go so she can ride me, or make me watch porn and jerk off while she records everything on her phone. (Yeah, at the time it seemed like a fantasy ngl, with the videos i shouldve known she was a full pedo, but i was about to find out)
School year starts again and she has to leave house earlier this semester cause **shes a teacher** and cant take her younger daughter to school, my friend is kind of a dick so he says he wont take her either, i offer myself to take her, its not a long walk.
I start to get closer to the sister, when shes home we joke around and play injustice, ms.user starts noticing and on "recording day" asks me if i like the sister, i say no, shes 13, just a child (i was 16) she tells me its ok, sister told her she likes me...

Thanks for your service!

things that never happened...

Any more of her? Got me diamonds

>be me, 26
>meet up this 18yo slut on whisper
>asian, chubby, sort of ugly, but a total whore
>arrange to have adate the next morning
>pick her up at the station, drive her to my place
>on our way up the steps I start groping her, much to her discomfort
>get inside my apartment, lock the door
>fuck the shit out of her, facefucking, torturing, slapping, anal
>constantly begs me to stop
>fuck her some more, choke her till she almost passes out
>slide my cock down her throat one last time
>she's to exhausted to force herself out
>cum down her throat, she chokes
>she passes out on my bed
>go to work, lock her inside my apartment
>come back from my shift
>it was friday so I only did part-time that day
>in 4 hour's she's trashed my room
>she's sitting on the bed
>beat her up, fuck her some more
>after all of that abuse I cuddle her for a few minutes
>drive her back to her house, give her a kiss goodbye
>forty minutes later she's texting me that she wants to meet up again

women are fucking idiots

eh at the age of 16 i had this well-emotional girlfriend, sweet girl but lots of feelings and shit. We were fighting and she refused to have sex, but I was horny. So I decided to just jerk off with her next to me in bed crying. I clearly have autism.

Same girl, at this point a teenage exgirlfriend, i visited her last summer as she started seducing me online with pics and whatnot. I brought a bottle of tequila and once I got her drunk enough I nailed her down the bed and came inside of her ass without protection. Then I left the next morning. She wasn't mad

Attached: 1561970724940.png (316x328, 65.24K)

nutted inside her raw then moved back to Poland and left her with the kid

...ms.user ask me to not break her little heart, to reciprocrate her feelings.
To me sister was that, a little sister i never had so it felt wrong making her think i liked her when i didnt, but i followed ms.user orders cuz i didnt wanted her to kick me out.
In november ms.user tells me shes gonna take my friend on a trip, i will be alone with sister, tells me that i should pop her cherry in the meantime and that when i do it i should do it on her bedroom, with the camera she uses for me on.

And shit man...i followed her orders...i took sister there and make out with her then i started to finger her and shit...she wss nerveous...and i recognized that expresion, that "i kinda like it but i know this is wrong" it was the same i did when her mom fucked me...and i still did it...i fucked her, i hurted her, she was a virgin and i was used to fuck her moms pussy.

So yeah, after taht i felt terrible, i went back to my moms and never spoke to them again.

Im dead scared to know that theres possibly videos of me...

And shes a teacher dude...i hope its only me

>>preteen gang rape

Not my story but a wild one.

This old guy at work told me that in the 70s maybe late 60s him and 3 of his friends were down by a liquor store in town trying to get someone to buy them beer. They were about 11-13. This guy walks up and one of them asks if he’ll get it for them he said “I’m not buying y’all beer but you can go fuck this whore I just got done with over there by the tree. So they go over there and there is some chick super fucked up on drugs or drunk or something but she was barely conscious and she had her skirt hiked up and Pussy out and everything. So he said they all took turn dumping loads in her. At some point she sort of woke up and they felt bad so they offered to walk her home which they did lmao.

asian hooker??

>she wakes me up the next morning offering to take me out for breakfast for taking her to the party last night.
>agree but am a bit suspicious of her since she didn’t immediately bring up last night
>start to question her but come to the conclusion that she doesn’t remember anything
>nice
>Couple months go by and she announces to the public via Facebook that she’s pregnant
>she was on and off again with her ex boyfriend for over a year
>probably not mine but I still get that paranoid thoughts but keep them to myself.
>fast forward a year and the baby is about half a year old now
>see a picture of him in a close up and kinda stop at that moment
>look at his eyes for a second and realize something that isn’t right
>my eyes are blue and her eyes were green
>her exes eyes are brown
>his eyes were a light blue
>fuck
>tl;dr: had sex with my friend while she was drink and high. Got her pregnant. Had another man believe it was his and raise my kid.
Still feel guilty about it but honestly. 10/10 would do again.

Quite interested in this autistic thing.
How this happened?

"Lady i know we just raped you but you look really bad, we cant let you walk home alone, its dangerous out here"

asian slam pigs are awesome

>friend flirts with you
>you decline
>rape her instead
>Zig Forums

Whe i first started working i had a guy who was on his last year before retierment talking about the good old days.
one day we got into talking about how slutty young girls dress and act these days (way before tiktok but think about tiktok thots)
that got him comfortable to talk about his younger days paticularly a story from when he was 25 in 1961.
dude was bragging about fucking 10 year olds and how that was perfectly ok those days and how they even used to sell CP in the store (this is in europe)

he went into a long story about a little girl he dated for a month that he shared with a friend. only girl he didnt give an age for so we concluded she was less then 10.

>Live in dormitory
>Hook up with a girl as a rebound
>She's ugly, but a total slut and I want to get my dick wet
>She asks if we have a future and I tell her no, and that if she feels that way, we shouldn't fuck anymore
>She loses her mind
>Starts claiming all kinds of shit about me
>She comes from money, tries to bribe others to claim I assaulted them
>Narrowly avoid getting kicked out of college
>Start childishly ignoring her
>Turns out she has some weird borderline issue where she's not sure she exists
>She REALLY starts losing it
>Years later, my friend goes to a party at a house where she lives
>She's sitting on the floor sobbing because someone moved her clothes drying rack 2 feet to the left
>She is now convinced she is an astral projection or something
>All because I acted like a toddler

got her doxxed here
she's Zig Forums famous now

pics?

>my eyes are blue and her eyes were green
>her exes eyes are brown
>his eyes were a light blue
>fuck

if i post her pic she'll be doxxed all over again. she is hot though. Zig Forums would know her

what does she look like?

aka
fake

not joking. why would i lie here?

Holy fucking shit dude, what country is this

I lead women on, then freeze them out and cheat on them. I'm a piece of shit.

You’re a cunt. You were playing pretend soldiers in the woods and somebody cheated - so fucking what?

Attached: 1577389689683.jpg (911x891, 100.91K)

not him but you reacting the what the store sold back in the day?
that was pretty common back in the day
the most famous magazine publishing CP was calleed Lolita and started in 1970 in the netherlands

Waited until she was asleep, stuck my dick in her mouth and took a picture

Brian?

Turned my friends little sister into a degenerate whore. Started fucking her when I was 16 and she was 14. Did all sorts of things with her. Was raw fucking her asshole almost daily. Was fisting her asshole by her 15th birthday and she loved every second. She grew to get off on pain and being abused. Me and my brother tag teamed her and still do. Good girl honestly. You'd never guess that she loves to be anally fisted while having her nipple piercings twisted.

picture?

Got her high on coke and made her roleplay her sister. Slapped her a few times on her knees them facefucked her pulled out then pissed on her right there in her kitchen. Then gave her a line

Attached: FB_IMG_1451366875836.jpg (480x640, 26.75K)

too far, bro

Onve tied my gf up, blindfolded her and put some headphones on her and told her that i was going to play with her body while she couldnt move, see or hear anything...
i had been chatting with this much older guy online becaus i wanted to watch a older horny guy play with my girl.... but she was not into that stuff..... so he came in later when i had made her ready, and he licked her allt over with his dick rockhard then later he came all over her pussy and stomach... to bad he couldt fuck her,,, then he left and she thinks it was me doing that to her ;p

Attached: utfyffut.jpg (751x745, 49.21K)

> I made a girl I matched on tinder dress like a slut and take a 2 hours train to come to my city very late at night.

I saw her getting out of the train (was on some sort of balcony above the rail), I did not like what I saw (expected a 6 on 10 but she was a 4) so I just left and ignored her call and blocked her from tinder and other chats.

She had to wait the next day to take another train to go home.

So I blasted a bitch

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

If you meet her again say she looks kinda transparent and proceed to keep ignoring her

Got drunk at a party. My gf was absolutely blacked out. Pretended to be asleep when I saw my friend start fingering her. I thought it was so fucking hot. I jack off to that image all the time.

At a party I ran into a friend's ex. She got wasted and called for me when she got sick. I took her to some woods away from the party and fucker her mouth untill she passed out. I kept going till I came. Ended up marring her. She was 16 I was 19

was at a buddys house after a night out drinking with him and his girlfriend....
we had been snorting a little speed, when they wern't watching i switched the stuff with some floonies(roofies) so they started snorting that, and they both passed out heavy after a while...then i started groping his gf and rubbing my dick on her,, then i took her pants down and licked her pussy and asshole, tits and all that, and she was out cold.... so i rubbed my dick slowly on her pussy.. then put the tip of my dick in her and then more and more unitl i fucked her then i came all over her stomach and pussy... i cleaned her up and then went to sleep, when they woke up they cant remember a thing and i told them that i also couldnt remember anything

Attached: ho8ygoug6.jpg (597x747, 59.47K)

Murdered her.
I blinded her first.

>came inside a gf of 1 month cause i felt like it
>made her take the morning after pill which she didnt want to take

>did the same thing with another girl way younger than me
>she was 20 i was 29 then
>she was crying cause she thought she would never be pregnant again
>WTF.jprg

>when i was way younger 15 or 16
>i came inside my aunts iced coffee
>she drink it all
>fap to this for YEARS

>in a friends house
>had to call a teacher for some info
>his mother gave me her phone cause free calls
>walking around the house while talking
>end call
>go through her phone
>blowjob vid
>cum in face and everything
>sent video to my phone via whatsapp
>grab a screenshot of her with cum on her face and put it as a wallpaper on my phone
>left it on the kitchen counter open
>she saw it but didnt say anything but her behavior to me changed dramatically for the worst

>stayed over at my aunts house on summer
>older female cousin with me
>came fucking buckets on her ice cream one night
>we were watching a movie as she was eating it

Emotionally abused a girl in high school because I was in between girls I actually wanted to be with...made her suicidal apparently but she joined the army and moved on? Hopefully?

Pics or it didn’t happen.

pussy

You slapped her knees bro ? How many times did she cum ? Is the pic accurate ?

Attached: BEA458BB-6EA6-40DB-8294-3228BB69D496.png (225x225, 4.9K)

>got her to take the pill
how did you convince her to do this when she was against it?
>set the picture as the background of my phone and he attitude towards me changed for the worse
in what way?

She started masterbating when I pissed on her told me to slap her again. She came a little bit after just dripping piss while I made us lines

>told me to slap her again

Aw hold the fuck up! She fucking asked you to do this shit?

No, I told her I was going to degrade her for another line. She asked to get slapped after because she liked it. She didn't know what I was gonna make her do.

Saving cum in a jar to make her wear next time we do coke

Gave two chicks, my ex and fwb chlamydia about 7 times. We just couldnt stop fucking.

Frequently fucked three chicks a day, raw, passing their juicies back and forth.

Had a threesome w 2 prostitutes while my ex was sleeping after sex.

My coworker from a past job has 3 kids and a husband, she needed a ride home because she got drunk at a bar. When i got to her house she wouldnt wake up so i raped her asshole. She never knew.

One of my exs didnt understand boundaries and i was her first so she was too naive to say no. We did anal for a week no pussy. She cried everytime but i never showed mercy. She told me years after the fact it was never comfortable and calling me an asshole. She ended up dying In a car accident a few years later. During the grieving process i met her friend who she always was jealous of at her funeral and we fucked.

told her its either the pill or we grow up some kid none of us want for just a moment of pleasure
she was crying the whole time, thinking she was killing it

she was no more friendly and talked to me with a very authoritative tone,even friend noticed, didnt want me in the house in general
eventually i stopped hanging around with the said friend

One last story

Some chick came to watch my band play so i got to know her. We fuck for a week straight. She asked if i was clean i said yeah, ended up giving her herpes of the mouth. On our last night together i told her to Go home. Gave her $5 to take the bus. Found out later bus stops after midnight, she had to walk 15 miles at night to get home. Found out she had a daughter and husband but she was in the psych ward so she didnt have custody.

Also my band member always accused memof fucking his gf. On thebday of our last concert he didnt show up so i was furious he fucked the whole show over. Ended up creampie every hole his gf had for months. She was my favorite really sucked the skin off my meat. I was also her first anal.

>made another girl suck my dick after fucking my fwb

Did she notice?

Did you tell her during or after?

>ex gfs daddy raped her
>made her re-enact the rape, while she cried, made her call me daddy
>held her down and unloaded on her crying face

not me but a friend

raped his GF on her dads grave, fatther had killed himself when she was 8 out of guilt for raping her.
made her cal him daddy while doing it, she was 13 and he was 15 at the time.

Do people do that? Just go on the internet and lie? That makes no sense

KEK Savage

A guy i know owed me some cash..a lot actually for drugs and stuff.
he and his gf were at my house one night partying and stuff and i told him he had to pay me that month but he said it was not possable so i got angry and he got scared.
I told him he could pay later if me and my friend could fuck his gf with him there watching, they talked about it for a while and finally agreed to do that, she was kinda awkward at first but then started getting more and more into it and it was so fucking hot! and he just sat there watching and waiting for it to be over.
also made him take a pic for us then i showed it to a lot of people

Attached: dtyjtsttrdj.jpg (1237x1632, 255.96K)

Pic related?

I did not give her validation and attention 24/7

I hope you die in a fire you childish prick.

yeah

based if true

Kinda gay, dude. Making a point of having your friend there and the bf. Almost like you were more interested in the guys in the room than the girl.
Whatever floats your boat, tho

nothing creepy but i stalked someone and caused them to have mental issues

ok faggot

I think that makes you a rapist.

you're an actual retard and a faggot

No, the guy posting the cuck for cash larp is the faggot. Get it right.

choked her with my cock until she vomited and then let her roll down a hill. Watched it and felt absolutely fucking nothing.

I love this!

She used you as an emotional punching bag, dishing out shit while not valuing any advice. You were there to listen to her crazy shit and she used that.

A cheating piece of shit, she deserved it 100%.

Met a girl at the bar and went back to her place, she wanted some 'light bondage'
I tied her up and very forcefully fucked her ass while it bled, very clearly rape and then I put her ohone in her hand and left her tied up

Made her eat my vomit

Analy raped her little sister when she refused to suck my dick...

this was in middle school. she found me last year and we had a long ass talk about it and how much it damanged her and her sister.
i laid it on thick about how much guilt i have suffered over it for the last 10 years

we have been dating for 8 months now.. dont regret anything.

5/5
You got me nigga

Attached: 1588317965159.jpg (494x519, 31.63K)

>safe word for rape play
Typical idiotic Reddit non-sense.

She didn’t get raped lmao she’s lying to you. She begged for that cock.

I dated this girl for 3 years, we met online, she moved in with me and we'd been living together for a year. Relationship got boring, she had no ambition, was working a minimum wage job with no better prospects. I decided to break-up with her, she had to quit her job and move back across the country to live with her mom and grandparents. It was less than a week from me telling her I was breaking up with her to her getting on a plane. Didn't feel bad about it then, but I have guilt now.

damn, i wasn't expecting this...

really makes one think huh

Punched more of a few, fuck 'em.

(inb4 simps, eat shit)

bro...

Married her

>be 15yo me
>fat disgusting human being
>had a fair share of luck with girls but never the attractive ones
>girl becomes salty that I reject her because she was ugly as fuck
>"No one will ever fuck you, you fat fuck"
>"Yeah, I can lose it; your face however, not even the best plastic surgeon can fix that mess"
>bitch skipped school for 3 weeks straight
>later found out she an hero'd because of some mean comments she got regarding her appearance
>lost weight
>never been happier

You cant, the pressure inside a pussy while your cock is in there is greater than the pressure the muscles around your bladder can create.

your best best is to stand over her while she lifts her pussy up and opens it and piss in the hole.

Actual true story inbound
>be me
>18 at the time
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>previously dated college girls
>have new gf, 16 at this time
>gf was boy crazy, really wanted to date someone
>after meeting me announces to her fam she's "seeing someone"
>few days later brings me to her home
>father and brother tell me I walked into the "courtroom"
>cringy as fuck
>discuss for a few minutes
>father pulls me aside
>I tell him "it isn't going to last", just want the cookie
>tells me to have fun and allows me to leave with gf
>sex was "fun"
>around a week later, I tell gf that I previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that I secretly wants this college girl back
>breaks up with me
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>mfw I predicted exactly how this relationship would go

Good save

Dated a highschooler while in college
she was kinda freakyy in bed and never said no to anything
often foundmyself facefucking her sometimes even after anal.
she loved it all
one time i facefucked her for way longer then usual, she puked 3 times while doing it but she was a trooper.
she lost her voice after it and when it came back a couple days later she had a deeper voice.
she still has the deeper voice

>Tl;dr Broke a girls voice by facefucking her

Did the same when I was younger. Fucked some girl she hated in the ass. I came home and gf was drunk, she sucked my cock. I was so turned on.

You did the right thing. She deserved it.

Raped a passed out girl at college. My dad made a nice donation to the college and the local town and it just went away. Never felt any guilt. Girl was a whore. All her fault for getting that drunk.

Shot a 3 week load into a turkey baster and injected it into her while she was passed out drunk. My friend has been raising my kid for 12 years now.

Exactly what happened to me.

>Young & stupid.
>no safe word
>brutally fuck her raw into the couch

She couldn't get a word out because I shoved her head into the couch cushions and kept it there, while pulling on HARD on her hair. Nutted hard, she sobbed for a while. They were not happy tears either. Feels bad. Still love the bitch.

Attached: ayoo.jpg (554x476, 66.54K)

You're an idiot and a piece of shit, you know it deep down inside

Did u rewrite this copypasta out of ur memory?

Stole a girl's towel and clothes while she was showering.

Broke up with her to fuck my stepcousin

tru

does

Attached: grammar.png (225x225, 12.06K)

Thigh fucked her 7 year old daughter in the bed then went out and got head from her on the couch. They were both in love with me. I miss those crazy bitches.

Use to have my way with my ex whenever she would get pass out drunk

what copypasta? huh?

She was a known whore who got passed around the frat scene. She deserved it.

That’s pretty hot, I want to do that at some point but I haven’t found a slut willing yet

You animal

Does she still have a rape fetish?

Had a stable relationship with a girl 8 years younger than me who was hot but prude and started not seeing me and finding excuses. Started then an affair with a Latina chick, fucked her bareback on Friday and got my dick sucked in the morning and fucked her pussy then 2 hours later went to that younger prude girl and got my dick sucked and fucked by that stupid young girl. I dumped her afterwards. It was my revenge to fuck her after I fuck my affair. Basically she sucked my dick who was in another pussy before.

> secretary
It’s administrative assistant you misogynistic fuck.

Took her to dinner. Undertipped waiter. She got dirty looks from him when we left

I dated her for like three months and acted like I was really into her. We made out for hours and I lead her around on a leash out in the woods and fucked her/ watched her pee/ did other kinky shit. Then I left her pretty abruptly because I didn't like her parents and didn't see the relationship going anywhere. Not that bad but it's the most fucked up thing I ever did.

Bro, should have just sticked with that whore afterwards, at least for the fun of it. You could always spit in her face and tell her to GTFO at a later point.

Attached: wait for it..png (1200x1600, 744.23K)

Your a moron. Should’ve used her up first than kick her to the curb.

I have sniffed and stolen a lot of panties in my lifetime.

I’ve filmed a lot of my coworkers in the bathroom. There’s one in particular I don’t like very much. When I have a frustrating day at work I’ll come home and hate-fap to her. I like others to degrade her as well.

Girl cheated on me, and I told her dad when I ran into him at the grocery store. He’s one of these big be honest with everyone types. No fan of me, but wouldn’t talk to her for months afterwards because she lied.

I miss that slut sometimes. She was multi orgasmic and would go for hours.

I’ve also filmed my ex-girlfriend’s mom. I get off on sharing her and knowing that other people jerk off to her.

>2008
>Meet a super cute girl in college
>Totally trad, 18 years old, black hair, tiny waist, good curves, piercing blue eyes
>We were both into American muscle cars
>I had a supercharged Mustang, she loved it
>As time goes on she started getting really clingy and we werent even dating
>It started getting weird
>She calls me one night, wants to meet up
>Go to this coffee shop downtown
>She basically professes her love for me, practically asks me to marry her
>I was a lanky nerd with the heart of a gearhead/metalhead, but damn was I an ugly and naive bastard at the time
>I was also seriously depressed but nobody knew
>I panicked, didnt know what to to
>Tell her "no, dont, just... nope." and left
>She goes to hug me as I walked away
>I put my hand out and gently pushed her shoulder away
>To this day I dont know why I handled it the way I did, felt awful
>Send her a text apologizing and turning it into a "it's not you, it's me" type thing
>She said "k" and that was it

I sort of broke her. She went from tradwife material to overweight turboslut within one month

I bumped into her 3 years later and barely recognized her. She is now a single mother with some redneck's baby.

I still feel awful

tried asking a girl out like I was worth it, poor girl.

you are my hero. do you have kik or something? would love to talk more about this.

kek'd

kek. you guys just don't understand the true spirit of the chan. we're nihilistic anarchists… with a twist.
we don't care if they were innocent (who is truly innocent, anyway)
we just want to watch the world burn

Subjected her to my male gaze.

I'm sure there is more morality on Zig Forums than most of us would want to admit.

I'm sure many of us are great people and just need a place to let loose away from the rest of the world.

im not gonna talk about what i did to my daughter but this is Zig Forums.. you all get the idea

>highschool I was 16 she was 17, started dating a chick with borderline personality disorder and other mental issues
>strung her along for about a year
>did everything you could imagine sexually

Couple of fucked up scenarios with her:
>post suicide attempt her parents had her checked into psych ward
>she eventually got visitation and an hour or so away from the hospital with a guest
>would take the bus down and face fuck her behind some dumpsters at the hospital
>would cum on her face, clothes and send her back to the psych ward after our time was up

Anotha1:
>after she was sent back home following first suicide attempt and treatment she would babysit her two younger siblings (boy 8 and girl 10)
>I would sneak in as soon as parents left and tie her to her bed
>would fuck her extremely roughly
>slapping, sometimes punching, choking until she passed out
>brother and sister would come bang on the door thinking she was in trouble lol
>remember brother always wanted to fight me after I was done fucking her

gg yrYfCW

you bought her ice cream, asked her for a bite, and ate the whole thing?

Die you bastard

put a baby in her and left

I take back what I said about morality.

>and ate the whole thing?
something like that

bitches be crazy

Photos!!!

no, im not doxxing my wife!

Feels bad homie. In retrospect I was in an equally fucked up mental space. A lot of soul searching and making amends after that.

Quads quads. Nice.

Anal sex dry.
>I was 16 she was 15. We were having a party with a bunch of our friends. We were in the corner most of the night with my fingers buried in her pussy and ass at the same time while we sat under a blanket. Neither of us had ever done any butt stuff before but she was loving it. After everyone started to go to bed and the lights were out she asked me if I wanted to "try it" we had only met recently and hadn't even had sex yet but I wasn't going to argue.

>I didn't really know anything about anal sex aside from what I had read in Hustler once but with a couple of her friends laying just a few feet from us I bent her over. It was dark so I couldn't see what I was doing so my dick went in her pussy first. I had been fingering her half the night so she was super wet. I fucked her pussy for a bit to get myself lubed up like I had heard you were supposed to do in that hustler story I had read. Then I carefully guided my cock to her asshole and went to work.

>The pussy lube wasn't nearly enough and I was having trouble getting it in. Eventually I just grabbed her by the hips and pushed. She was quite and I thought she must be enjoying it. Actually she was in so much pain she couldn't speak while I was pounding her asshole. She finally caught her breath and whispered to me that it hurt, I said okay, and just kept plowing her anyway until I came deep in her ass. Needless to say she never wanted to try anal again.

Attached: 1580875965795.gif (402x226, 1.62M)

Need more info

Made my asian alut gf get recorded by a stranger guy getting fucked by me. Then made her blow stranger and take his cum on her face

>friends b day
>all get wasted
>they crash in my hotel room
>friends wife passes out with ass hanging out
>I start taking obvious pics of her whale tail
>friend goes to bathroom doesn’t come back
>drunk me took that as a sign
>start fondling her under her shirt
>get idea record this shit
>pussy is soaking, can’t resist it
>pound so hard each pump makes a legitimate slap sound
>her light moans just make it better
>unload the unholiest amount of cum, actually got a little light headed
>leave phone in bathroom in the morning
>see her reaction when my load starts pouring out of her as she undresses

posted her nudes on Zig Forums

I have always wanted to pee in a girls ass. Pretty sure it would result in a girl immediately breaking up with me though. Next time I am in Thailand I want to do it to one of the freelancers there.

Watched her nudes get spread online and not say anything

I feel you bro, fuck.

Attached: Feelsbadman.jpg (600x384, 19.24K)

I don't use jewgle

No the moral of the story is don't stick your dick in crazy. If a girl tells you she has a rape fetish you run the fuck away.

let's see that ass...

"Thousands"

Peed inside a girls pussy once

Obtained nude pics of a girl I'm good friends with. Posted it with her name somewhat associated to her. Eventually people started contacting her. She comes to me all scared and crying. I get hard.

Attached: Photo Sep 27, 1 01 41 AM-720x1280.jpg (720x1280, 263.74K)

hmmmm

Wife cheated on me, I hit a booty call from back in the day. Fuck her so hard I make her bleed, "wife" comes over, I have her suck my dick with some dry blood I left there for her. She dont know still. Karma's a bitch.

Happened this week.

Sadistic. Nice. What video is that GIF from?

Held a girl's hand

Damn anymore?

Had a stripper gf go catatonic after throatfucking and hard doggy on the kitchen floor. Had to call paramedics because she was staring off into space, totally unresponsive. I think it was because I was dressed in jeans and work boots and she had a flashback to her step dad or uncle or something. She was from Georgia so...

chances of her getting pregnant even without busting inside > chances of brown + green resulting in blue

It's from facial abuse. Not sure which one though.

damn bro

Attached: 1428536539351.jpg (214x236, 26.5K)

victimless crime

>meet floosie onlline
>she is only about 10 minutes away
>cool
>she doesn't drive. She was like 15 or 16.
>tell her to go to the high school and stand by the entrance to the football stadium and I would come pick her up
>tell her completely different make and model of car, just in case
>drive over, she's fat
>lol oh well, lets go back home
>drive about 30 seconds, see cops
>hmmm
>Grab cellphone
>" hello, cops? I seen some kids screwing around by the football stadium "
>kek
>go home
>next day " omg user. you won't believe what happened... cops showed up!"
>blocked

Attached: kaylasuck.webm (360x640, 736.99K)

Filth

kek

Attached: 687535E.jpg (1242x1537, 188.02K)

Pics of you?

Name? More!?

No, her name is Caitlin.

Kayla

Attached: 1kaylachangingrm.webm (360x640, 1.3M)

Not the worst... but came in a friends food often and enjoyed seeing her eat my loads in her meals

My friends exgirlfriend showed up to our Halloween party like a week after they broke up. She tried to make him jealous flirting with dudes. Ended up getting totally wasted and tried to jack some dude off on the living room couch. So I told the dude he was taking advantage of her and that she needed to go lay down. I sent her to my room so she could sleep it off on my couch. Later that night when I was ready to crash I go to my room and find a sexy woman dressed like a french maid passed out...