Whats the worst a woman has done to you Zig Forums?

whats the worst a woman has done to you Zig Forums?

Attached: yeeyeee.jpg (1192x670, 109.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video55372917/big_white_booty_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me some weak ass head, fucking hoes man

Ate the pussy and had sex with my then gf (now wife) a half hour after her ex bf raw dogged her in the backseat of his truck. I had no idea at the time

pretend to be interested

You fucking cuck, and yet you still married her

daaamn, why are you still together?

got some context?

Rape

She was drunk and had a lapse of judgement. She felt guilty and told me everything. It Wasn’t worth breaking up over

kek

I went through the same, I don't get why women get so validated and men are just "not able to be raped" bullshit

you have to go back

Tried to love me

take a bath you stupid nigger monkeys

Bro you basically ate her Ex boyfriends cum. You're such a fucking pussy for not leaving her ass

and you didn't cheat back?

mind telling ur story?

Been cheated on, slapped hard in the face numerous times, been mocked for my ED, spit on. Women aren't saints. I'm not either.

that shit doesn't change anything... guilty or not she literally fucked her ex while she was you gf... don't be a cuck user

Give birth to me.

Fucking nice. It's my fantasy for something like this to happen to me.

ultimate cuckoldry. Holy shit you're pathetic.

KEK please be bait

After she discovered that you're forgiving her and basically don't care, she now cheats even more, without telling you, and without regrets.

she will do it and probably already has done it again user

cheated on my with my at the time best friend

pieces of shit deserve each other

seriously, kill yourself

I feel this one.

Attached: EOX-5HmW4AcfGuB (1).jpg (944x911, 91.25K)

No i was a kid

good derailment

got false accused, lost 14yrs of my life

Why do you love it so much?

I was a kid too, 5, to be precise

Drunk actions are latent inhibiting thoughts

holy shit what

Serious question, what's the boipussy like in jail?

got family zoned

Told me she loved me and didn't mean it.

Girl i knew from school invited me to go to school together one day, we went. It was fine, i managed to chat and didnt act like an autist
When i asked her out she said no

Havent talked to a woman since

Beat me up on Christmas Day last year and get arrested for DV cause she called the cops on herself , told them I hit her but they took one look at me and knew she was just trying to get me into trouble she also told me fuck my Christmas and to go spend it with my “family” knowing I didn’t have a family to spend it with since I’m an orphan and runaway.
Got us evicted In the long run

Toothy Head

pain

Attached: Miura'sChildSlaves.png (103x73, 5.36K)

I know you, Micheal.

Convinced me to move to the other side of the world with her (her homeland), then turned into an abusive cunt when I had nobody to help me.

Now we're long since divorced and here I am alone in this country, too poor to move back and just settled enough to not want to.

1st girl: Fake a rape, then bang a now ex-friend
2nd girl: (ex gf of ex friend) Fake pregnancy, fake abort, brown surprise after anal
3rd girl: Made me belive that she banged every single friend i had (i still belive it) , gave me her facebook password so i could check about the guys she was about to fuck. Also while riding me in the theater she told me to my ear that she wanted to fuck someone else.
4th and last one: After 5 years in a relationship suddenly became extra religious and dumped me because she saw some of my shit as satanic

Exactly the same.

I admire your tolerance, you are a good man

I’m okay now
I fuck this Brazilian girl with no strings attached and she’s married
Her husband knows about me and his dick doesn’t work , she’s only married to him for green card

>whats the worst a woman has done to you Zig Forums?

Gave birth to me

An ex cheated on me for three months and when I found out and confronted her about it she told me it was my fault.

Birthed me

>Trauma creates for a good hentai obssession
>discover shotacon
>fuck

Attached: ARARA.jpg (1280x720, 54.45K)

well user your autism isn't her fault, i mean, you were going to be rejected at least once what the fuck did you expected, not everyone is going to say yes, don't be such a piece of autist shit and try again

aaaw god the worst fucking kind

Jesus, maybe try to source your girls from a better dealer dude

Got me to pay for her college tuition & move in with her across the country, leaving my friends and family behind. She left me after graduating, tells people she felt "trapped" and afraid that I would abuse her.

Got pregnant after we were together for 4 years, I didn't know. One day she up and left, went back to her ex. Called me some time later to tell me about her abortion

Called the cops and filed a report saying I was harassing her, butreally she was pissed I told her to return my things from her apartment. Cops checked her phone, saw the last message was weeks prior telling her to keep tf away from me and I want nothing to do with her, and told her to give my stuff back. Never got it back, but a few shirts and junk aren't worth it if she is willing to lie to the cops.

Mine wasn't a pleasant experience. I can talk to women normally, but i can't go any further with them barely now remember about this. Now i have deep anxiety, and ptsd when near a woman.

I dunno man, just gets me hard as shit. Nearly happened with an ex, couldn't stop fapping for months.

Which country and from where?

It was partially my fault for being an orbiter, but she led me on for months, we even had sex a few times and she said she wasn't ready yet for another relationship, only to ditch me one day to go back to her abusive ex, all because his parents had more money than mine.

The joke's on her now... She got abused again and again and will have to deal with the trauma for the rest of her life. She's not really recovering even after therapy. She has to work 6 days a week just to prove herself at work because she has no real qualifications and works in IT (she's a cute gamer girl with pink hair and braces, literally...), keeps getting passed of on promotions because no real qualifications, but she's dating a deadbeat musician, so it's all good... She's not a gold digger anymore.

I make 3 times her salary, bought my dream bike and have travelled more last year alone than her in her entire life.

Still working on trusting women, which I don't think it'll happen again.

You sorry son of a bitch, you shouldve ended it right then and there. She made you eat her ex bfs cum for gods sake how much more are you willing to accept?
And now that shes tested the fence and seen what you allow she will do it, and probably already has done it, again. Dont cuck yourself user, jump out of this mess and you wont have to keep telling yourself that she was just drunk and she was sorry yadda yadda. I dont want to see you get hurt when you find out.

Did you ever have a lapse of judgement while drunk?

She didn't explain why it was my fault, but she was convinced it was.
In the span of about an hour I went from finding out she had been cheating (through a friend) to telling her she had to come pick up her stuff.

UK to US. It’s debatable which is the better place to live

Lied, fucked her ex, confessed her feelings and cut herself all in the same night

Attached: 1588244898667.jpg (476x500, 60.28K)

>(now wife)
Are you retarded?

A girl bit my ballsack while we were 69ing.

didnt said she was on her period

A girl full force kicked my balls junior year of high school. Later found out I did nothing to piss her off. She was simply playing truth or dare with her cunt friends.
Fuck you Leslie.

Leslie was such a cunt

Let me believe that she cared about me as much as I did about her

Told me that I was the only one for her.

Then a week later she's fucking this twig boy cunt.

Gave her the flick and she kept trying to contact me afterwards, blocked her.

3 years later I've just opened myself to relationships again, second time lucky?

Attached: 1585520760102.jpg (255x264, 13.46K)

Women calm down a bit after their 30s (reality starts creeping in), but forget them for now. Fuck a load of younger girls, then setlle down with someone stable at ~45.

Broke my heart at 18. Everyone is compared to her. Marrying gf of 6yrs but still dream about that first frequently. Like she impressed herself on my ID as the embodiment of the concept ‘gf’. I know if she somehow came back into my life I’d drop my fiancee, awful as that is - and this first girl was 10 years ago now.

I paid $700 to see her in Japan. 3 weeks later she dumped me and blocked me. My flight was another month away. I lost a solid $300.

Now I fucking hate women. I want to see their heads on a stick in Minecraft.

Been there. It hurts.

Picked on me all throughout high school because I had a crush on her. Fucking hurts man. Gave me a few disorders.

My story Holy shit I got trips. Anyway, I wonder if in some alternate reality, this same thing would have happened to me. My one was very manipulative too.

Brought me into this shitty world.

took advantage of me when I was vulnerable because she needed support. ruthlessly too I might add. Not bitter about it, just blame myself for letting it happen.

Attached: IMG_20200426_035405_675.jpg (854x447, 26.42K)

Reading this made me angry. Why would you put up with this?

Fuck me running. b/ro she's a ho. You can't make a ho a housewife. I know this for fact.

Bitches man, I feel ya fam

Classic whore tactic. Had that happen also. Women will 9/10 times blame the Man so she can feel ok with her being a fucking whore.

Fuck!! Damn, b/ro that's a fucked up bitch. Better for you she split, you don't want that kind of crazy.

Absolutely this

>second time lucky?
Don't know till you know. Keep your head up, fam.

kill yourself faggot

I tried to give our son a haircut because his hair she doesn't take care of was constantly in mattes. So she called the cops and ran off with some trailer trash druggie. Within a month got pregnant and had an abortion, then a week later she came over to my house acting all whorey and tried to convince my to buy her a new trailer. I told her to fuck off, so she took me to court for "raping her." Over 2 years now and I'm still fighting to get my kid. Women are subhuman pieces of shit.

Power fucked my life into the dirt. A drunk and a pillhead as well as a serial cheater. Bonus batshit insanity. Conversely she was the best piece of ass I’ve ever had. But a complete piece of shit. Fuck women, seriously.

Gross

she fucked her ex on my birthday. we had been together for 4 years and I had proposed to her the week before. told me she was going to her mother's house, i found out by driving past his house and seeing her car.

all women are whores and you should never treat them with an ounce of respect. just fuck them and move on, they are soulless creatures.

Gave birth to me haha

Some girl broke my heart too, sob sob. Woe is me.

Made me care about her

>be me
>18 yr old virgin who has barely kissed a girl once.
>Decide to get tinder because I was desperate
>End up matching with a thick but cute girl from her pictures
>Decide to meet up at my place to finally seal the deal
>Finally meet in person and the bitch is a fucking humpback whale
>Fuck it, man the harpoons
>Bitch ended up giving good head
>Go down to eat her out and it smells worse than jabbas asshole
>Almost vomit from the smell alone
>Dick instantly not hard anymore
>Then Struggle to fuck this whale with a semi and just want this to be all over
>End up just cumming in her mouth and she swallows my load
>Finally she leaves
>About a week later my dick and balls are fucking swollen.
>Fucking fat bitch gave me chlaymidia
>Never use tinder again

Based

Attached: 20200428_113345.jpg (586x522, 61.76K)

Fuck you Yoko. I absolutely wish you die from Corona-chan.

You cucked yourself

Man I rawdogged a Japanese chick from Tinder. Creampied her cunt plenty of times. Never had a problem. You got unlucky.

Nothing. I don't allow bitches to get any leverage over me.

Oh....and stay away from "women" with colored hair. Bitches be psychotic.

sexual assault

How? She told me she's no longer interested so I walked. I pissed off, but I made my money back and I'm moving forward. I just wish I never bothered. But what can you do except live and learn.

I was pissed off *

Story of my life brother

God damn, user. I’m sorry for your situation. That shit is ridiculous.

nothing. I don't mess with whores

Attached: 1565317119521.jpg (822x960, 49.56K)

Fucking virgin.

i hear that

Let her bull post her on xvideos

xvideos.com/video55372917/big_white_booty_

Unexpected. But so true.

didnt love me back

Cuck fag

>I don't get why women get so validated and men are just "not able to be raped" bullshit
Women's sexual values comes from being able to withhold sex. Rape violates that for them. But men don't have that value, so women can't understand "male rape"

circumcised me

fucked my best friend

Cheated on me, gaslit me and lied to me. Threatened to call the cops and say I was violent (never happened). I got it on tape, and collected enough hard evidence to prove in uncertain terms what a piece of shit liar she was, and she knows I have it, so she wouldn't dare try any cute shit. I don't date at all anymore, because I don't trust anyone, and that suits me fine. I've had plenty of pussy, so I'm good. I now ignore women entirely. They have no place in my plans.

She freaked out on me and searched through my shit out of fear that I was cheating on her. She was actually cheating on me at the time. Don’t miss the girl, but I miss the sex.

>then turned into an abusive cunt when I had nobody to help me.
How bad?

Told me she loved me for 3 years

Convinced a large group of friends I had that I was a terrible person because we fucked while drunk.
Haven't heard from any of them since apart from a confirmation as to why they have all just dropped contact.
There's more to the story anyway but that is the basics of it.

PROTIP: Get you and your girlfriend on a VOIP phone provider (the best one ends in MS) because it's "ultra cheap with free texting" (it is, but that's not why). Make sure you do all the admin stuff (this won't work if your gf is techie). Then you'll have full access to all her calls and text messages, and you can make hard copies of anything that will incriminate her or exonerate you. Call recordings, call logs, text threads, answering machine messages, all of it. You can set all her text messages to be emailed directly to you. You can also have side numbers you use just for specific purposes and then burn. It's the best thing I ever did and it saved me so much money AND protected me from a toxic, life-ruining woman.

Grabbed/slapped my bare butt when we were swimming naked.

My hot supervisor (married with children) kept making passes at me, coming on to me, despite me ignoring and resisting her advances because I didn't want to be the source of her home life getting all fucked up.

We spent a lot of time together because of work, would sometimes go out to eat and get drinks with coworkers after meetings. This ultimately led to the two of us spending time together alone and after a lot of trying on her part, one night my half-drunk ass finally gave in and we hooked up.

We wound up fucking around for the better part of a year. I tried repeatedly to end things out of guilt, but she'd always lure me back in with guilt trips and bullshit lies ("I'm only cheating because I care for you so much, user. If you weren't so awesome, it wouldn't hurt me so badly that you want to end things" etc.).

No surprise, after luring me back in yet again, the shit hit the fan with her husband when he finally put the pieces together and then she lost all interest. I think she was mostly into the thrill of cheating and fucking around behind her husband's back, so when it all came to light and he moved to divorce her, she gave me the cold shoulder even though I was naively open to us having a serious relationship.

It's a good thing she didn't want any part of that. Come to find out, she had been cheating with several other guys, not just me, and I knew deep down inside if I would have pursued something serious with her, I would have never been able to trust her given how badly she fucked over her husband.

The shitty part was, she told people on my team that I made a pass at her and she rejected it, so that is why I was giving her the silent treatment. They all accepted I was some kind of creeper because I was a nerdy, forever alone type and they could never imagine that this hot piece of ass would throw herself at me like she did.

It opened my eyes to how two-faced and heartless women can be. Up until that point, I had never been played like that by a woman

Forgot to add, the dumb bitch had given me her email password (both work and personal), so when everything fell apart I was able to snoop around and see all the bullshit lies she was telling my coworkers, and their pathetic reaction.

Not proud of looking at her emails, and likely wasn't legal (this was 10+ years ago), but I couldn't figure out why the fuck she did such a quick 180 on me when just a week prior she was a basket case when I said we really needed to stop our affair.

Snooping on her emails was also how I discovered the not so surprising fact that she was fucking around with several other guys while also cheating with me.

I was amazed that the bitch had that much time to ride the cock carousel between work, raising two young kids, and fucking around with me on a regular basis. Talk about a pro-multitasker.

"Is it in?"

Just because you aren’t being sent these hot videos dont be jealous!

Covert surveillance is the only way to be able to trust a woman. I just happened to stumble over the evidence of my GF by accident in some call logs while I was looking for something else, but that rabbit hole taught me how evil some women can be and how important it is that she not know what you know or don't know. I'm not proud of it, which is another reason I don't get involved with women anymore. I won't trust them without it, and doing it makes me unworthy of trust myself, so that's that. Like you, I had never been confronted by betrayal like this with any of the women I'd been with previously, and after she was gone, I spoke to an ex-friend of hers that told me she helped my ex cheat on me with another guy I had no idea about. Over time, even MORE lies came to light (she told people I controlled what she ate and that she and I had been married at city hall, among other ridiculous things). All of this just made me realize that it's impossible to know if ANYONE has ever been honest with you.

Not bait or shit talking just my take on this thread.
It's seems like majority of the stories are similar, trust/betrayal/lies/cheating.
I only dealt with one idiot female in my life and that's when I was still in high school. So.... I learned from that stupid bitch and never went down the trusting route again. I make a girl prove herself to me before the relationship moves forward that way I know what she's about before it gets too serious. And sure not every relationship I had lasted forever but I made sure I wasn't being lied to or cucked.

Christ

You have a good approach, user.

Well you sound like a little bitch so you deserved it

i was 13 :(

Good thread, i can write some anger off my shoulders this way (did it before, will continue doing it).

In 2016 i met a girl with exactly my humour, weird and random, laughs about the weirdest Zig Forums level shit. Slight gamer, was curious about the games i played and loved playing videogames with me regardless if she loved it.
She was the ultimate troll which was funny, she made videos telling me its her vagina but when she pulled her pants down she quickly showed a youtube video of some Indian dancing while she laughed in the background.
Fucking hell i was in love Zig Forumsro's, she was so goddamn funny and fun to be around.

Fast forward: As time went on she began to get obsessed with me to the point of being the stereotypical overly attached girlfriend.
She began using my fears (my past, my paranoia) against me everytime i didnt listen to her (for example if i wanted to go out with friends i would go out even if she didnt want me to. Hell i spend days with her and almost neglected my friends, so i wanted to meet them atleast once a week) or whenever we had an argument she used my fears against me to quickly get the upper hand (i cant tell you what fears, but you get the point, my fears are huge with some things).

She ended up hacking my pc because she thought i was cheating, she randomly stopped chatting or anwsering calls, she sometimes went "somewhere" and if i didnt agree she mostly said she wanted to go out because she felt like she stayed home too much (yet when I wanted to go out? Yeah she got mad at me and used my fears against me).

She basically got me by the balls.

Later she got anger at the smallest things... i was walking on fucking egg shells. If i said something wrong (even a joke, which she normally loved) she would get angry, if i didnt respond a text within a minute she would get angry, if i said "I cant call, talking to my mom at the moment" she got angry and went all "Sooo who were you REALLY talking to?" and i had to explain myself again and again.

haha she is cheating on you daily

>Continued

After a while i got so fucking fed up with her shit i told her she is pissing me off and how unfair she is being with me, she got mad at me for speaking up, used my fears against me, manipulated me to the point i quickly dropped the argument.

I was forced to drop my friends (very long story on why i did that, i didnt want to by the way).

One friend called my mom once, my mom told me "Talk to Daniel quickly" because i abandoned him due to an argument i had with him because of my girlfriend.
The dude had cancer, he wanted me back in his life and so i accepted and we made up and became friends again.

I told my girlfriend "I got Daniel back, he got cancer" and she didnt agree with it, got mad as always.

Later she broke up, basically told me it was all my fault (subtly but obvious enough for me).
I felt destroyed, complelty fucking destroyed after this... i gave her EVERYTHING!
My time, my friends abandoned for her, i told her my past, my worries, everything!
I helped her get through her alcohol addiction, i helped her with her daddy issues...

And for what? For a fucking stab in the back in the end and for me to get manipualted and used.

After her, i was done with relationships... i now realize what women are capable of (with me specially).
People always told me "Dont show weakness to a woman, she will use it against you" and i never believed it but now? Yeah now i so do believe it.

Not just that, Daniel had the same issue with his ex-girlfriend (manipulation and her constant anger).

I rather stay single.

Yeah, I realized before the shit even hit the fan that I wouldn't ever be able to trust her because of the sheer fact she was cheating on her husband with me. That's one of the reasons why I had repeatedly tried to break it off and tell her things like I cared for her, but if she really wanted to be together, she'd have to go through the messy process of leaving her husband because it wasn't right for him, her, her kids, or me to keep sneaking around behind his back

When I saw all the dirty details in her emails and how she cast me in a bad light to my coworkers to save her own reputation, and their willingness to believe her without even considering there might be more to the story, it just confirmed to me everything my gut had been telling me about her despite what to that point had been really genuine feelings I developed for her (and even her kids).

Her and my coworkers took my silent treatment and self-isolation from them as a sign of my guilt, but I was so disgusted by all of them that I couldn't stand to be around them, so I just avoided them as much as possible. Over time, a few of them wised up and realized she was deceiving them, but at that point, I was already moving on to a different company and didn't feel the need to get even with her because I realized her serial cheating meant she was the type of damaged person who would fuck up her life again and again down the road anyway, so she was her own worse enemy.

Bruh I've had 2 women cheat on me, and I broke up with both instantly. What's fucked is they both got super angry at me when I did. Which was stupid I told them I don't fuck with cheating, if they want a threesome im down but otherwise don't fuck people behind my back. It's hardcore disrespect.

To the people in this thread, just count yourselves lucky you didn't get married and have kids with any of these cheating whores. Then, not only do you get the pain and anguish of being rejected and betrayed, but then you get to pay child support and alimony so she can take the kids, pay for baby sitters, and go out and get bbc from Tyrone on your dime.

No lie, the very next girl I got involved with turned out to be married. Her husband was in Brazil and would be moving here in a few months. She complained about what a shit marriage she had and how she couldn't stand him anymore. She had been cheating on him for a while. I had sex with her ONCE, and cut it short because I just couldn't justify it. I was being the kind of accessory to infidelity that rewarded my own ex for being a piece of shit. I also realized that if she'd lie to a guy who she told she loved him and fucked around on him, her word wasn't worth shit and she couldn't be trusted anywhere near my life. I eventually convinced her that she was a piece of shit for doing that to someone instead of just having the balls to do the hard work of leveling with him, and she ended up divorcing him. She thought that would mean she and I could hook up now, but she was mistaken. I stopped talking to her and she ended up finding another guy.

Yep, the girl I was involved with told me all kinds of stuff about her husband being emotionally unavailable to her, that he was a pill-popper pills so always out of it, that they didn't have sex, etc. There was probably even some truth to it, and I let it help me justify my own shitty behavior in fucking around with her.

After it was all said and done, and I got some perspective, I realized how lucky I was not to have stepped into his role as they divorced. I was stupidly willing to do so, but she was cold to me and after I saw all the confirmation she had been cheating with multiple guys (not just me, because I was "so great," like she insisted), I felt like I dodge a huge bullet.

Her two young kids cared for me (it actually hurt a lot to kind of brush them off when their dad would drop them off at work for her to take them home at the end of the day and they'd run up and hug me and excitedly ask where I'd been). I was delusional enough to imagine myself stepping into a serious thing with her, helping her stay in the new house they'd bought, raising those kids, and she actually saved me from making that huge mistake and winding up the new guy she lied about and cheated on.

It blew me away what a manipulative, conniving bitch she was underneath the warm exterior. She remarried years later and had 2 more kids with the new guy, who I can only imagine she's also fucking around on now. All I can think of now when I think of her is good riddance to bad rubbish.

oldfag here. with the same woman for 18 years, married for 16 of those years. She has profesional job, I play regular gigs in a band, have a regular job and a house painting biz on the side. She gets chance for promotion to 100,000k a year job in her company, but have to move to Florida. Long story short, give up everything, sell our house, move to start new life together in Florida. 5 months later she says she doesn't love me anymore and wants a divorce. Said she had felt that way a long time and hoped the move would change things, but nope.

I lost everything, now she lives in a nice house near the beach in south Florida.

10 years later, I'm still struggling to rebuild my life. Have serious trust issues with people. treat any woman I manage to hook up with shabbily, and am perfectly serious when I tell people my retirement plan is the pistol I keep in my desk drawer.

raised me in a cult and isolated me from society

Girl got her period in the middle of us banging. Couldn’t see cus the lights where off thought she was just mad wet. Got super embarrassed and shitty about it. Showed her roommates the bloody sheets and told them I raped her. Lost all my friends and had to drop out of college. That was 2 years ago.

Uhm, destroyed my Soul and everything.
My mom is mentally ill no joke. I have an urge to kill her, never hit her though. But the desire to beat her is so strong and destroying..

good. never, ever take that shit.

this isn't about 'putting bitches in their place' or any manly-man shit, it's just about having dignity. same with men - if you find out a male 'friend' of yours is trying to get your girlfriend to sleep with him, or he's just using you for free food and a place to stay, do the same thing. INSTANTLY drop him.

the number of people out there that do not have this skill is honestly just astonishing. there are so many people that put up with bad relationships, platonic and romantic. staying with a bad person and letting yourself get walked all over is simply the most undignified thing you can ever do.

i'm partly estranged from my own family because of this. one of my brothers is legitimately a piece of shit, and i cut him out of my life. that means i don't visit my parents anymore if there's even a chance he'll be around. i'm honestly much happier than i have ever been. that guy makes EVERYONE around him utterly miserable. i can feel my parents are too weak to even talk about him in the third person in honest terms, everyone just sticks their heads in the sand and tries to pretend he's not a fuckup in life.

but everyone knows he is. he's past thirty now and still hasn't done anything with his life. i don't even mind NEETs - i was one too a few years ago. he just has a nasty personality. he'll badger you and harass you until you do him a favor, and then he'll talk shit about you WHILE you're doing him the favor.

i put up with that shit for so long i'm amazed he didn't drive me to suicide. now i'm in a different state making good money and he's been unemployed for the past 6 months. my parents told me he's been asking them for money again.

anyways, i just wanted to rant. cut toxic people out of your life ASAP - no matter who they are. this is legitimately one of the most important life skills to have.

Given birth to me

There are good women out there, unfortunately just a very small number of them. Good luck to you, bro

She is a professional, you are in a fucking band and paint houses on the side.

Go back to school maybe?