What's wrong with my plants?

What's wrong with my plants?
Much appreciated.

Attached: 20200430_075452-1.jpg (3024x4032, 886.62K)

Spider mites or fertilizer burn.

Mods ban this guy already

What level of ph is your water ?
How hot it is where you live ?
Indoor/outdoor ?

Is that drug marijuana?

GTFO you sick fuck

Since when do people get banned for posting weed?

Yeah it’s pests. Fertilizer burn isn’t so widespread.

This, I'd say fert burn though... like bad too.

I am not sure of the PH of my water, there are a lot of minerals in the water where I live though.
It's around 10C-20C RN. (Vancouver)

Attached: rsz_webpnet-compress-image.jpg (2016x1512, 261.93K)

get a tds meter, it's like $10 and will save you a lot of headache

Attached: rsz_zz.jpg (2016x1512, 234.98K)

Need a better pic, but the stippling makes me think sucking insects. Spider mites, aphids or whitefly.

OP, to check for spider mites take a leaf that is affected and tap it over a sheet of white paper and look for small moving dots. Also you may notice tiny webs in places along the stem and leaf surfaces.

Aphids are usually visible in groups on the underside and near leaf/stem junctures.

Whitefly will be noticable when they flit away when disturbed.

Spider mites usually attack plants that are already under stress, typically from lack of moisture.

Two methods for removal are to use a fine mist nozzle to wash the underside of the leaves or use a horticultural soap solution and drench the top and bottom sides of the leaves. Dawn works well if you don't want to purchase a specific product.

If you use the soap method make sure to rinse the leaves after a few hours before you re-expose the plant to intense light as the residue can induce further injury.

(25 year gardener here in case anyone cares)

Attached: TSSM3_600px.jpg (480x319, 31.47K)

Spider mites
I've had good luck using neem oil to rid them

Water it lol

how can you be so sure?

Neem oil is helluva drug. Works on a lot of insect pests and even mildew and other fungi. Not sure I would use it on consumable plants though.

AIDS.

Good info user. Ive used neem oil in the past for pests. Do you have better recommendations?

Without a specific diagnosis we're all shooting in the dark here. I prefer the fewest chemicals possible which is why I recommend the water method first then soap. Break out the big guns if simple methods fail.

this is the plant in question.

Attached: rsz_1az.jpg (2268x3024, 726.87K)

too much ferts, dont know the ph ur feeding ur plants with?? why are u even asking then. get urself a ph meter, an ec meter and dial it in b4 u waste our time.

too much ferts, and let soil dry up a bit b4 u water.

What medium are you growing in? If that's real soil in the pot and not potting mix (high peat content with perlite and vermiculite for lightness and drainage) then it may be drowning as well.

Do you fertilize? Granular or liquid feed? What's the temp like in Vancouver? Low temps with high humidity (evidenced by the condensation on the plastic of your greenhouse) invite mold/mildew which obviously stress plants and then in turn they are more susceptible to insects once weakened.

If you're not afraid of losing that particular plant you might pull it up, rinse the roots off with a fine spray then repot in a better draining medium.

Rule of thumb for growing plants in pots is to water infrequently but thoroughly. Wait until the soil surface is dry in appearance then completely soak it but allow it to drain properly.

Wish I could help more.

Everything. Your dad is ashamed of himself and of you.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Ok I'll just tell you the story.... I got these plants from someone else who hit the legal limit as too many of their seeds sprouted. I have my own plants that are healthy.

No idea what they put in the soil, but I start my plants in peat mix and transplant them into topsoil when they can't grow in the pot anymore.

Vancouver was seeing lots of sun for a few weeks, and now it's like a week and a half of rain everyday.

This is my second year of growing. So still learning about the basics.

Hi OP, it all depends on a few things. First, your plants are little baby girls, take care of them on a daily basis. You don't wanna waste 3-9 months on something is going to die. Make sure the soil you use is not too pasty, if you water it, make sure the water drains well. Soil needs to stay little humid, not wet. Muddy soil causes Bud-rot, which kills the plants and ruins the harvest. I read that a nice grown plant may take a little of water on daily basis (through out the whole day, not all at once) but it depends on size and needs. If you use non organic nutrients, and you feel you might have used too much, use burnt ashes from either wood, leaves or even food scraps (white ash), 2-3 big spoons mixed with a couple of litters of water to low the acidity of the soil. And try not to over use nutrients. The ashes (potassium) are also great when the plant is budding. Now, I feel your plant is an outdoor plant, so there are a few more things to worry about but it was well explained in the comments. Here Check for little insects on your leafs and the underside too, use sprayed water to get rid of them, also by hand, and if you find any, look it up in google there's plenty of details on how to get rid of specific pests. Be patient, give the plant time to recover, usually it takes longer if the plants get sick. And my best advice is to care the plants since the very start, a healthy plant gets less affected by pests. Keep and eye on it, daily, just to make sure you dont have pests and water it with if possible, filtered water, the one you drink.

Good luck with that, and hope you get a bad ass harvest.

thank you.

Gardening is a process not a result so don't expect perfection so soon. Going on three decades here with a long list of dead plants under my belt. All plant types are different in their own way and even those of the same type are still individuals.

Given that it's apparently legal in your locale you might avail yourself of some in-person help at a local garden center. Place a crappy leaf in a baggie and bring it with you for inspection. (Never bring a diseased plant to a nursery without some protection. Quickest way to get tossed out spreading doom to others! )

Also, no such thing as too big for a pot. Been growing this magnolia tree for over 12 years now. Started as a whip with two leaves.

Keep at it Zig Forumsro. Gardening feeds the mind, body and soul and NO ONE is an expert or knows EVERYthing.

Attached: 20200501_111302-min.jpg (2256x4032, 1.62M)

That plant should not be existing in that pot, you've done well.

I am surprised myself some days. It has had its days though, tough to keep it watered during the summer for sure. Moved it up from a 15 gallon to that 25 gallon pot about 6 years ago and it was so rootbound I wasn't sure it was gonna make it. But it was from one of my wife's and my first jobs as 'pro' gardeners and we plan to put it in the ground as soon as we get out of 'civilization'. (Hopefully this year. Fam just bought 20 acres on a lowland mountain ridge in TN last month. Making plans as we speak.)

Thanks for noticing though. It's a labor of love, definitely. I prefer plants over people any day. And gardening fits my personality because any problems that occur that seem insurmountable are readily solved with an axe and a shovel.

Don't fuck with the gardener. Lol