Should i kill myself Zig Forums

should i kill myself Zig Forums

Attached: images (60).jpg (549x558, 24.41K)

same

why you not happy man?

No. Just fight the life and stop being a wimp.

Nah

i will fight life by not being alive

But why

why not?

next dubs decides. I'm rolling do it

i see what u did. nice. how should i do it?

Attached: IMG_20200420_194959.jpg (225x210, 10.25K)

Do it and stream it

school shooting

dont have a way to stream it and im not going to because id rather have some amount of dignity

confirmed

Attached: 1585932728348.png (900x1593, 109.43K)

i live in australia cant

so rope?

probs not..

dont do it user.

just think of the people cleaning the body and your family.

just talk to them

if all is lost go bush with a canister of nitrogen and a plastic bag

dont be selfish and keep this inside user get help

No! Please consider becoming OK with your life but continuing to be Not OK with what you know makes you feel suicidal. None of us do enough! None of us are the best we can be, and many of us don't even know it. I wish I could be of some insparation to you even though I can't even inspire myself most of the time. Separate your self from the need to have others make you feel better about your self. I did exactly that and I think it's great! Just just jst Do nice things for others, and grin into dissapointment and pain like it's a fractious childish loved one, who you know is chaotic yet you find the courage to be kind and patient with them because you love grace and dignity and you know what respect truely is.
Being vigilant of so much can render a soul bleak.
Sleep on it. Dreams and a new day can bring solice.
And one more thing....Hope

dont have any of that but have rope and a knife. but im wanting to because i have a shit hole job and have nothing to work towards and cant talk to my family because they are all fucks

im sorry but im killing myself or going to go bush and kill myself

No that mean they won if you do don’t :,(

phonefag

If you have a job like a bus driver or train driver , pilot etc, have you considered the old "take a load of sleeping pills, fall asleep at the wheel and take everyone with you" trick
>Bush
oh so you're an Aussie cunt
Don't do it. We need more Aussie shitposters

i manage lpg gas and that so i could blow the place sky high

Now you're thinking, please set up a decent camera so we can get more content for rekt threads

rope and knife is a bad way to go.

gas of any kind. take it off the fucking bbq or buy soda bulbs but dont give me i dont have that bullshit.

you either want to or you dont.

decide to keep working and growing towards something better or dont. Nothing here will help you.

>whats that you have lpg? fuck you for lying. im calling your mum cunt

they have cctv on site so might just do it. if you guys see anything in the news about a lpg explosion. my guess 30-40 people thats me

Godspeed, user

Attached: 3ecina.png (708x473, 331.23K)

if i get on a rekt thread please call my webm gasman

kek. you just don't understand the true spirit of the chan. we're nihilistic anarchists… with a twist.
we don't care if they were innocent (who is truly innocent, anyway)
we just want to watch the world burn (and burn it will.)