See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Attached: E3B76F01-AAF5-4663-B354-AC82C8007433.jpg (631x451, 84.97K)

great cartoon

>literally need to label each single thing

>>Democrats, hypocrits

But, I repeat myself.

Current president. Grab her by the pussy, Epstein, numerous sexual assault allegations... Oh the holier than thou republicans!! How brain dead are you.

>Not being aware of standard format political satire comics

Keep seething, and let biden fuck your kids,liberal faggot, Bernie should have won

Dang hypocrits

Attached: 1587829833176.jpg (929x710, 154.14K)

Exactly, "We must believe all women" - Democrats during Kavenaugh hearings.

Attached: bidenmetoo.jpg (681x679, 127.59K)

based

is that really it?

do they all draw so bad that nobody can notice what they try to say without 9000 labels?
sad

And what did the repubs say during that time?

Yes, it is really. They’ve been like that for a while now.

How much do you want to bed Biden will die in office or step down during his term because he is no longer fit to lead if he somehow wins the election?

ouch. I hope there's video of this

Oh fuck off with the crazy Bernie shite... Your English is pretty good for a Russian shill pos.. Keep larping Ivan. Only reason these fake news stories are coming out is because trump knows he’s gonna lose.

"bet"

wow that sucks. and some of them get payed for it, right?

i mean.. i cant draw stuff, but if i draw a very famous person and need to write the name of that person on it or else nobody gets it.. damn

well yeah, that's why it's important to see who his vp will be. Probably another shit show such as Michael Obama. Trump will likely win again, so we shouldn't have to worry about it

Couldn’t understand what they were saying from all the tears

Odds equally the same for trump

So basically rape doesnt matter if it's your side. I get it now

Pence isn't too bad, seems to have his head on straight, so I'm okay with this. Whoever Biden chooses is yet to be seen.

The same level of corruption as the Democrats.
Because they're the same people.
There aren't two opposing teams with different types of people. They're the exact same, separated only by rhetoric for entertainment and the illusion of choice.

This is war. No honor. Fuck all Republicans, especially you. I'd vote for my dog before I voted for your shit stain president.

Looks like a Garrison original with all those labels.

>fake news
>RUSKIESS
yeah you're fucking crazy, Karen, kys.

kavanaugh was just a failed attempt at a president who's as far away from conservative values as possible trying to hard to please his bible thumping supporters

>this is war

huh,so 8 years of "no blood for oil"now all of a sudden libtards are pro war? your just as pussy as the president,who you should like.since he's just like you.a spineless liberal

The difference is, Biden denied not only Tara Reade's allegation, but that any untoward conduct had ever happened with him, and then had the New York Times edit its story when his staff called, and then used that Time's story to assert the allegations had been investigated and he'd been exonerated, which he never was.

Trump said he liked to grab women by the pussy, and he never backed down from the fact that he said it, never tried to spin it, or lie about it. He likes pretty girls, and he likes to fuck them, and he's always bragged that he gets more pussy then anyone else.

Trump is open about it, and since he's open about it, all the allegations fall flat since its already baked into the cake. Whenever another woman accuses Trump, people think "yeah she's telling the truth, there are probably hundreds of others who haven't come forward yet. That sounds like something Trump would do."

He gets a pass because he doesn't lie about it. Since he doesn't lie about it, voters have already taken it into account, and hence, further accusations have no effect on him.

>seems to have his head on straight
>pretended to not know to wear a mask while visiting coronavirus patients in a hospital where everyone around him was wearing masks
Kek!

they need to be told what things are. you know they cant think for themselves.

remember, the water is turning the frogs gay and we should all be letting sun shine on our buttholes

someone uploaded the video onto youtube and youtube deleted the video

Attached: youtubecensorshipJ.jpg (530x398, 37.81K)

Dang jews

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 29.67K)