I think i have enough crystals for my grid to defeat coronavirus, or yall think i need a couple more?

I think i have enough crystals for my grid to defeat coronavirus, or yall think i need a couple more?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539174894831.jpg (720x960, 110.5K)

Looks like shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1539174889540.jpg (720x960, 128.94K)

... Why

Attached: E64B8393-22A4-4507-94DF-183E22ED9D63.png (1024x640, 122.97K)

nice rocks.

Attached: Marie-Schrader-Kitchen.png (750x422, 406.86K)

If you had this same setup with more succulents and plants throughout it would look better. Nice selection though.

so simple tes:
go stay with some1, whos got the virus already. If u catch it - crystals r not magical

This is how I imagine a serial killer's table would look like.

Do you actually believe in gemology, OP? Or is this just a meme

People collect things, end of story.

If you swap the two on the left in the triangle on the right, you'll open a portal to 45 minutes in the past...

haha u dont have bismuth u are fucked

MARIE, WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS, THEY'RE FUCKING MINERALS

nah, these are esoteric stuff, they think some crystals have healing powers, keep your calm, give you metal strenght... basically they think this is a videogame and u get stats from items lol

FB_IMG_ and a number that looks suspiciously like the current pic enumeration of Zig Forums. If it smells like a copypasta, and it quacks like a copypasta, then it probably isn't a duck. Post table with timestamp, faggot.

I have my beliefs but im here for the kek

>he does actually think crystals r magical

Its from an old FB group, got a new pho e with old SD card and saw the photo and couldnt help but see thw resction

They look cool as fuck so that's magical enough for me

Public Service Announcement: Do Not Use Any Of Those Crystals As Sex Toys.

they might look cool, but u think its more than that

>pho e
>thw resction
Carefully looking into my crystal ball, and comparing the neighbor keys on the keyboard, the spirit world told me these two suckers should be "phone" and "the reaction". At least that makes your gibberish to have some sense.

Maybe he is into gore...

YOU FOOL!!! With that setup you are actually enhancing covid's growth! You have just written the world's epitaph, congratulations. Thats what happens when lesser beings such as your self attempt to mettle in the matters of their betters.

Bruh, all you gotta do is inject bleach.

Put the big one in your boipussy

Heres a meme

Attached: FB_IMG_1549773174308.jpg (720x751, 55.08K)

i agree with the funny, captioned picture. Do u?

Hank Schrader?

HOW do you keep it clean?? city has dust, country has pollen. you must have to set that up every month in order to keep the dust layer off and the magic gravy flowing

theyre minerals

leaf blower
celofane foil

You gotta take em all outside so they can charge in the sun

bitch-ass - u charge them in full moon light