HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: wef3fa.jpg (1165x756, 79.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-politics-guns-idUSKBN22C3NS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

assault style - any gun can assault - i can assault someone with a hammer

this is the stupidest thing ive ever read on Zig Forums

Canada turned into a terrorist-appeasing far left shithole long ago. Now they caudle Muslim extremists and jihadi miliants while throwing native Canadians in prison for speaking out against their insane policies on social media. While Donald Trump is pretty fucking nuts, he's still the most sane leader in North America. Just pray the Yanks can hold strong and keep the genocidal far left nutters at bay long enough for "woke" leftist culture to fall apart.

You must be new.

whats so funny? trump would ban them to

Ok then clearly define 'assault style' rifle you fucking mouth breather.

If I blow your head off with a gun that has a wood stock handle, you really gonna feel better about it?

Drink bleach.

Attached: 20171002-soju-emily-dryden-8-1500x1125[1].jpg (1500x1125, 240.11K)

>be me
>drive over canadian border into america
>drive to indiana
>buy assault weapons
>drive back to canada

well at least they tried

"style" theres the clue in the answer you yanke fuck

>leader

>donald trump

choose 1,when it comes time to lead the country.he's busy leading his golf cart to the golf course

So they have to be fashionable, got it

meanwhile

>they stop you at the border

>arrest you for having guns

besides,your clearly not canadian.it would be faster to drive to michigan to buy a gun

/thread. RIP Canuk bros. You gave it a good run, but now you're damned to becoming a fractured 3rd world crap hole. Another once-vibrant nation / culture falls to the extreme left wing militants.

Sad but true. Canada really went to shit fast one the left wingers took control.

This. 100%. Canadians are pretty well fucked.

Lol a 'clue'. So much for clear definitions.

OOOOH he means black and scary! Got it! Wood stocks with a hunting scope can't do any damage. Makes sense now.

Got a point, tbh. Trump does spew some dumb shit on an occasion. BUT he's been able to keep the mouth foaming leftard Neanderthals from completely fucking their nation up. Much respect for the Donald being able to steer the states through all the bullshit the leftys have tried to fuck the country over.

Attached: 1455212032714.jpg (500x335, 53.24K)

>Far left
>Banning guns
Are all chuds this fucking retarded or is it just this one particular mongoloid?

Attached: IMG_20200501_141205.png (500x476, 589.85K)

Correct. For all President Trumps faults - which there are a multitude of - he's been the right leader at the right time in history. As with all great leaders throughout history, he's a flawed man, but performs brilliantly as traitorous leftist domestic terrorists try to sabotage the country in their thirst for power.

This guy really gonna pretend it's not the left trying to ban shit. You can't just wish for reality to fit your definition and have it be true.

Yup. Banger on target, m8. While I'm glad we have Morrison at the helm as Australia navigates the current crisis, I'd trade him for Trump in a second.

Liberals =/= Left
>Posting a classic

Attached: 21d.jpg (400x386, 31.24K)

>commie
Nah I think he has more brain cells than you for sure

calm down tankie the semester isn't over yet, you have a few more zoom classes left

Ah yes of course, liberals are on the right end of the spectrum. How silly of us to forget.

>all our SONS command

You turned the worlds best national anthem into a faggot cuckfest. You get no sympathies from us.

>Ok then clearly define 'assault style' rifle you fucking mouth breather.
reuters.com/article/us-canada-politics-guns-idUSKBN22C3NS

Canadians used to be based af back during WWI and WWII what happened?

seethe incel