So, Zig Forums, is this thing the biggest scam in the history of our planet, or what is exactly happening here?

so, Zig Forums, is this thing the biggest scam in the history of our planet, or what is exactly happening here?

Attached: hmmmm.png (556x467, 452.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Cygnus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously not u fucktard

Attached: 1586369876538.jpg (900x508, 153.81K)

Yes. Please go into overflowing hospitals and breathe deep.

Def fake, you can lick all the door knobs and handles you want. Also ask strangers to spit into your mouth

At this stage, how is it possible for people not to have 1st hand experience?

Do you live in a Doomsday Prepper fort in Buttfuck County, Kansas?

It is a scam. The virus might exist, but the number of deaths is overexaggerated. They are counting heart disease and stroke victims as covid 19 deaths because hospitals get more money for every dead covid 19 patient.

I agree with you on this one, and I`m not even a conspiracy theorist either.

How can some of the most advanced industrialized western nations with some of the best universities and research institutes and scientific minds not have seen this coming or been prepared for it. Had plans in place.

Something defiantly does not add up. I don`t want to believe this is the case, but somethings not right.

Protestors trying to sacrifice me to capitalism, please halp. I don't want my weak ass to die so rich folk can get richer, and for 3x less than im making an unemployment

>0.5 percent death rate
>economy crushed businesses failing from shut down
Yeah I think it's safe to say we've been had. I'm betting more suicides than deaths from this shit

Bunch of fucking morons. Wake up and smell the virus kids. No conspiracy, no more lies kids. It is just a bad virus. Shit happens.

Actually, everyone knew it would be coming but did nothing about it.

In the UK, we had Exercise Cygnus in 2016 and that highlighted everything that has gone wrong now. However, the UK government literally sat their fat asses on it because of the costs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Cygnus

"The Daily Telegraph reported one government source as saying that the results of the simulation were "too terrifying" to be revealed."

"In late April 2020, The Observer reported that the government has been threatened with legal action over demands to publish the results of the study."

It is pure, unarguable incompetence.

I obviously wasn't talking about the existance of the virus- it exists.
Im talking about the "hype", overreaction and exaggeration by the media about how deadly this virus is. Seems like they are just scaring people so the hospitals wouldn't be overrun.
It seems like the more we learn about it, it seems like it's not as deadly as it was initially mentioned and they are saying that more and more people don't show any sympotms and don't even need to go to the hospitals...
something doesn't add up here.

masks and other medical supplies are selling like hotcakes, certain countries made millions of dollars on this situation, stacking up money before the big crisis.

China released it into the us purposely. They got caught smuggling sars related viruses into the us in 2018. They also had bought alot of profs. My guess is that they releaswd a shit ton on purpose inside the universities then blamed it on "muh winter holiday students returning"

Lies, just more sad republicunt lies.
You are a huge asshole, you are the only thing that doesn't add up.

What an asshole, is your tinfoil hat slipping?

It's a total hoax by the corrupt media. We'll make america great again more than ever before believe me.

It's a hoax by the Chinese. They brewed up a nasty case of the flu and freaked everyone the fuck out by leaking pictures of gooks in hazmat suits bleaching the roads. It got away from them a bit in Lombardy, but the rest of the western world has pissed themselves in fear over this big pile of nothingness.

Checkmate.

Bunch of fucking morons. KYS all of you assholes.

>what is exactly happening here?
A zoonotic virus is spreading and its infectivity is about as high as flu but the severity of the infection is about 10x greater. To avoid health service being overwhelmed by the exponential growth that an R value of about 3 implies, virtually all countries have instigated lockdown procedures to flatten the curve. Some countries are now beginning to relax the countermeasures and a search for effective drug treatments and vaccines goes on.

Been under a rock, \op/

Super-democrat sheep detected

Go suck on joe bidens tiddy some more

Super stupid republicunt detected.

This. All of the Chinks came back with "the flu" to my university after winter break.

ASSHOLES! Catch the trump virus and die morons.

i myself don't know a SINGLE person who has contracted covid-19, nor have i heard 2nd hand of someone catching the virus.

living in a non-shithole helps a bit.

Attached: Screenshot_20200415-042414_Gallery.jpg (1199x1343, 178.17K)

if you would be so kind and could show me one single fucking overflowed hospital? no? thought so. kill yourself, thanks.

you just don't have any friends and your family abondoned you, no wonder you don't know anyone with covid-19.

Anecdotes are great, aren't they? I personally know of at least one death and 50% of the houses in my road are believed to have had the infection (no testing to confirm) but have recovered.

Your move

You yourself are a braindead asshole. I hope you catch the trump virus and die.

Go look at the pictures of bodies in uhauls and then get back to me

You should join the protesters. Breath deep, and lick doorhandles! That'll show the libs!

Italy. New York (where the corpses are rotting). You don't read much, do you?

Most people involved with virology predicted this. A few years ago Gates even said a sars like virus will come from china in the next few years. Clinton, Bush, and Obama expanded and improved pandemic response teams. Trump cut them to save money, but I don't want to get political, people get too triggered if I criticize their favorite goy.

tl;dr we did see this coming, most people just dont care.

Just when things were looking up for us conservatives the boomers had to ruin everything. Again.