Hi Zig Forums please help me

hi Zig Forums please help me
i have terrible stomache aches, and i shit 3-4 times a day ,sometimes diarrhea, and i always feel my stomach full and swollen.What the fuck is wrong with me.My diet has milk with cereal for breakfast or milk with cookies or something with bread, what i eat for lunch varies , and i drink like 1-2 cups of coffee(instant or espresso ) a day.Could this be because of the milk?And what are some good tips to ''fix'' your stomach , or make it normal again.Im 21 y/o male 1.85 m tall and 74 kg (pretty skinny).Oh and i also smoke

Attached: ass200.jpg (960x1280, 213.44K)

it's lupus

Coffee is terrible for the digestive system op, I know tons of people who have many digestive problems because of it.

Try eating papaya

Increase your fucking fibre intake.

Give yourself a pepsi enema

same, its a product of our chemical society

Kek

You could be lactose intolerant, go see a doctor or a dietist

This. If this doesn't work try eating some cow muck.

Attached: The-Plague-Doctor-German-woodcut-around-1650-The-image-appears-in-Thomas-Bartholin.png (761x729, 214.33K)

stomach problems suck. with out proper id it is difficult to recommend treatment,

pain on one side go see a doctor
pain in genereal disect your poop
intermitted pain pick a thershold and go to a doctor

worms in poop i reccomend pinneapple pizza for a week or more just pineapple in general
go ssee a doctor Zig Forums

You probably have ibs. I have it and it sounds the same to me. Eat your fiber and see a doctor. They can give you these pills (they aren’t painkillers) for the stomach aches. Changed my life. The stomach aches hurt so bad.

Could be acid reflux man sometimes I feel like that take prilosec

Shitting so much must be great for anal, you should enjoy it in a daily basis giving your capability to empty your asshole.

You have a shit diet. You are lactose intolerant and coffee makes people shit. Are you retarded?

Try cutting out milk completely for two weeks, and most all dairy products. See what that does for you.

If you do eat some dairy, such as cheese, take lactaid or some other lactose counteracting medicine.

But try cutting out all milk together and report back

i will try that
Do you have any suggestions as for what to drink for breakfast?I always like to drink something either coffee or milk,but if they cause problems what else should i try

i cant diagnose myself lactose intolerant and frankly im addicted to caffeine

This, but it kinda sounds like divereticulitis. Which a high fibre diet can treat. Any blood or white discharge in your stool?

It’s definitely an issue with dairy on your body. Same thing happens to a lot of people. Seemingly randomly people just get lactose intolerant. Cut dairy out or have smaller portions. OJ and water is my go to drinks, but instead of coffee you should try caffeine pills or if you must, energy drinks. Caffeine pills give you the energy without the coffee poops and jitters/pissing

no none at all

I drink oj, water, almond milk, and other juices.

Almond milk is tolerable, at least in cereal

Pain 1-2 hours after a meal?

Cut out the milk, get more fiber.

Or carbonated beverages, when did you last poo, stress or death, more or no farting recently. Larger normal stool. Or thin stringy?

This, guaranteed

STOP EATING YOU PIG

not only 1-2 hours after a meal, it can last up to 2-3 times that

like today i had diarrhea like 5 times while in the morning i had a normal shit,and i dont drink carbonated beverages that often

what tipe of test do they do to know that u are lactose intolerant, out of curiosity?

I'm just here to say I would eat that ass.

I mean, I would tie a napkin around my neck, part those cheeks and dive in like Michael Phelps into a swimming pool.

My tongue would swim through that asscrack like the loch ness monster. I would take little nibbles off that stink coochie like I'm a starving Chinese baby.

I would bite those cheeks and spell my name with my teeth on it. I would tongue fuck that fartbox until I can fit my whole head in that ass.

Fuck, I'm so horny. Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep.

See a doctor. No joke. Leave now, stop talking to us.