They are brown

they are brown

Attached: 1584297048871.jpg (525x700, 113.51K)

Theyre going down!

how is this still a meme

sniff sniff!

open your fucking mouth

Attached: 1589052016442.jpg (800x720, 325.06K)

Are you the same guy who posts this daily, or are are you different people? Or are you a bot?

Why do you make this thread?

I'm not trying to invalidate you or anything, I'm honestly curious about why this thread is made daily.

there's 5 or so core logposters and a handful of 2 day a week hobbyists. We have a discord, if you want to know something you can just ask

a shitlog a day keeps me gay

interesting. If I wasn't so lazy I would love to interview you guys and do an anthropological research for my thesis or something

>anthropoLOGical
you're a logposter harry

Attached: rope.jpg (1920x1233, 1.06M)

It's not interesting. It's 3rd grade humor at best and a stale forced meme. If he disappeared tomorrow very few would give a shit.

Attached: 985444.jpg (480x736, 287.48K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Andy's creamy log of shit, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Log Slidding, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret log slides down people's throats, and I have over 300 confirmed clogged throats. I am trained in log slidding and I’m the top slidder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will slid you the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the log, maggot. The log that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slid logs down your throat and clogging it in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just from eating corn. Not only am I extensively trained in log slidding, but I have access to the entire fiber supply of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slide my ass-ripping giant creamy steamy dreamy logs of shit down your miserable throat off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all down your throat and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. ~Andy

Attached: 36875557.jpg (800x541, 290.27K)

heheh smelly

Attached: andyhog.jpg (600x928, 370.07K)

>forced
>give a shit
hi Andy

Attached: 15072433013.jpg (480x721, 301.94K)

Attached: unknown-2 (1).png (480x359, 268.41K)

kek FEKAL KOMBAT
your move, whatever gay dev makes kombats

>While antimatter has been produced and studied in the lab regularly, no one has actually conducted the measurement on how antimatter interacts with gravity. There are some experimentalists that are interested in this but figuring out a way to observe gravitational effects on particles is a famously non-trivial problem. The idea of negative mass is less ridiculous as it sounds, given that antimatter is literally the result of the negative energy solution to the Dirac equation. The most kosher way to think about this is that the negative mass follows the other charges (electric, chirality, etc.) going backward in time (hence the backward arrow) such that the propagation of an antiparticle can be considered the 'removal of negative mass' which would correspond to it behaving as normal mass, but like many other things in QM and QFT this hasn't been tested directly or understood exactly. My opinion is that it probably behaves just like regular mass though.
>While antimatter has been produced and studied in the lab regularly, no one has actually conducted the measurement on how antimatter interacts with gravity. There are some experimentalists that are interested in this but figuring out a way to observe gravitational effects on particles is a famously non-trivial problem. The idea of negative mass is less ridiculous as it sounds, given that antimatter is literally the result of the negative energy solution to the Dirac equation. The most kosher way to think about this is that the negative mass follows the other charges (electric, chirality, etc.) going backward in time (hence the backward arrow) such that the propagation of an antiparticle can be considered the 'removal of negative mass' which would correspond to it behaving as normal mass, but like many other things in QM and QFT this hasn't been tested directly or understood exactly. My opinion is that it probably behaves just like regular mass though.

Attached: 1486110618980.png (785x1153, 776.44K)

Attached: 3_330846.jpg (640x360, 34K)

I like it and welcome the dedication. The fact that whoever it maybe takes their own time out of the day to log on to the Chan, and honor Sir. Andrew Sixx, is nothing short of admiral. We could all only hope to be this dedicated. It’s not as if these threads are the sites real problem; other threads can still be seen and it’s not overly clogged. If you don’t care to chat about such a creamy and dreamy musician of such stark talent as Sixx the Junior, then may I suggest you visit a different thread?

this. of all the social media fap threads made by 13 year old fortnite players the one actually original nonsense poop joke (that's somehow been running non stop, 24/7 for 4+ years) is what get's "shit" on, so to speak... the absolute state of 4chin

Attached: 0066885559.jpg (640x559, 272.33K)

Bless you and your dubs

Attached: 549265E0-2FF5-4D26-A22E-DE34D674049D.jpg (423x325, 84.77K)

Attached: 08585432.jpg (828x617, 442.34K)

Attached: 41uxjb.jpg (733x500, 72.43K)

literally never was, and never will be.

Attached: 1546272724713.jpg (1857x1551, 253.82K)

Attached: 1513638000508.jpg (680x841, 87.65K)

Attached: 1498002161917.jpg (980x552, 106.55K)

About to crown

Attached: 1503355437299.jpg (500x500, 74.2K)

you losers still obsessed with this pathetic image?
no wonder everyone laughs at you losers!
cry me a little river, little logposter, and tell me how mad that makes you!