Experiences with massage parlors. Post em

Experiences with massage parlors. Post em.

Attached: Massage Parlor.jpg (289x174, 5.65K)

Went to a massage parlour. Got a normal massage. Didn’t touch my dick. Tipped well because I felt calm and relaxed

>Be me
>sore muscles
>go to massage parlor
>get massage
>leave
>feel better

There ya go

Some experience from the other side of the massage table... I'm a gay male who does massages. Pretty much 99.9% of my clients come because they want their dick to feel good. The rest of the body is secondary.

I'm hypersexual so I'm happy to oblige. My guests always tend to leave happy

>went to a massage parlor around the corner from work
>cute athletic blonde opening a self-employed business
>get a massage
>go back
>get another massage
>become friendly
>run into her at bar near our workplaces
>she tells me about all the creeps that think because she puts her hands on them, they think it means she wants sex
>me thinks about people who post of Zig Forums about massage parlor sex

Based

lol

I was actually looking for stories like these mainly.

few questions for ya:

Did they use oil? If so what did they use. Who massaged you? How long did it last? Did you feel discomfort at any point during

Attached: 1589415649477.jpg (604x905, 90.87K)

As a massage therapist in training who is also gay, do other guys want you to give them happy endings? How often if so? Idk if I'm into that kind of stuff

went to a massage parlor in this strip mall by my place. chinese girl working the counter smiles and approaches me. she asks which massage i wanted. went with the 90 minute standard massage. she took me to a dimly lit room and asked me to lay down and that she would be right back. i stripped down to my boxers and laid down on the table. she came in a few minutes later. oiled her hands and started rubbing my shoulders and up and down my back. she said my boxers were in the way and asked if she could take them off. i said "yeah sure" and she pulled them off. she continued where she left off, except now rubbing from shoulders, down back, to my butt.every once in a while she would touch my balls lightly.

10/10 would pay asian lady for massage again

Attached: devito_nope.webm (480x276, 440.45K)

I've always wanted a massage, but I don't want it to be from a masseuse. I've never gotten one. My mom makes me massage her sometimes but I don't like doing it that much. I want a GF who would massage me, but I don't think I'll find one thats willing. I'd like to get a massage but in my area theres a high percentage of male masseuses and I dont want to end up like poor georgie in pic related

Attached: George Costanza.jpg (337x233, 21.46K)

Pretty much every single one does. It doesnt bother me, and actually i tend to feel better if I've made the guy cum. If I cant get him off (it does happen from time to time) i kind of feel like I was unsuccessful in what i was trying to do

Its honestly weird to me that a massage therapist cant choose whether or not to give happy endings. Whether they want to or not its illegal. So basically because of puritanical laws, you cant legally go anywhere for a massage where they will play with your dick as well

Stories plz for OP. Also do you ever get male clients who nope out because ur a male?

You need to look up the different styles of massage and find what suits you best.

Usually they will ask how much pressure, I like extremely hard/strong massage, literally to my threshold of pain, but that's personal preference.

If you're from the states I suggest going to one of the chains, hand and stone, massage envy, etc. The small mom and pop ones are hit and miss and you may end up at a rub and tug that gives shitty quick massages that will ruin the whole experience.

General Kek across the board

Most of the bigger chains mentioned in offer online booking and you can pick your masseuse (or at least specify gender).

Been twice while in the army. First time a pretty black chick sucked my dick. The conversation about prices and stuff was super awkward. Like painfully awkward because I didn't want to just come out and say "how much to suck my dick". But we got on the same page. She was nice and had a great body. She made me wear a condom which sucked but made me feel slightly safer. I was kind of nervous and it was taking a long time so she told me to touch her. I came while fingering her ass.

Second time, same place. Went with friends and got stuck picking last. The only girl left was a fat mexican same awkwardness while talking about pricing. She sucked my dick and kept asking if I thought she was pretty. I lied. I had to force myself to cum because she was fat and not very attractive.

If I recall the massage was $20 but there was no massage. Once in the room you discuss her "tip" and what she will do to earn it. I think I paid around $50 both times.

Is it really like that? Is there no massage parlor where you can get a good massage and a rub and tug? Also Im a canuck so i dunno maybe it applies to me too. HAve you ever had a good massage and a handy?

So you never get a massage only sex. Thats blows (haha funny pun :DDDDD )

lol who cares about a white american roastie giving you a shitty massage
if you want a real massage with sexual gratification you got to an AMP

amp? Asian massage parlor? Have any stories?

It's stupid prostitution laws only hurt the people giving not receiving happy endings should be 100% legal

find the chinese parlors. they rub n tizug muh fucka

yeah I do have a few
have been to an AMP, have any questions?

They exist but are few and far between, it's usually a sub par massage and a handy or an amazing massage no funny business.

same user here

if you want to get some action and excitement on the side check out the usa sex guide forums, they moved their hosting to the netherlands due to prostitution laws in the USA
check the forum for your state in there and find your city, you will find many amps named there with user reviews, provided that you don't live in bumfuck nowhere

now if you live in a decently sized city, just go to google maps or google and search for asian massage

it may take you some discernment to find the right place, shouldn't be hard if you can read between the lines

you guys would like me to share more tips?

Developed an ongoing friend with benefits situation with a Chinese therapist I used to see. Quite literally the hottest Asian girl i've ever been with, parlour or not. She moved to Vancouver a few years back.. holy hell I miss her.

oh well I guess you can't have the best of both worlds.

Well firstly I want to know about the quality of the actual massage or was it more like described? Also how did the girls look? I'm not too interested in body (unless they are naked), more into the face how did they look? How did the prettiest one look (could you link a photo similar to what she looks like in real life)

please do user I live in a city with a pop of 1 mil so Ill check it out.

stories

I go to a regular medical massage lady, she’s early 50s, she’s quite large. She does great work though, it’s a good hurt. I go because I legitimately need work on my neck mostly.

But I’ve been trying to at least pop a boner but it’s tough. She is highly religious, knows my entire family etc.

One time, I could feel her ever so slowly pulling the sheet tight, so she could easily see my dick. I don’t wear any underwear so it’s obvious.

The few times I’ve gotten half mast, I know she’s seen it, but no reaction. She usually then digs into some knots and the boner quickly disappears. Maybe one day I’ll catch her in the right mood and something will happen but I’m not holding my breath.

My ex bf was a massage therapist. AKA he went to a tech college and got a degree for like a couple thousand to be a "licensed massage therapist". Anyway, he worked at this super swanky rich people spa. And he would always call me on his breaks and complain about how shitty the rich, stuck up clients were and apparently alot of the men and some of the older women would offer like between 50-1000 for an "extra massage" aka a happy ending. Well, some time goes by and him and I had a shared bank account and I started seeing deposits of like 100, 200, even one of 800 randomly each day and more than his usual tip amounts. So I ask him and he's like "oh yeah, there's a lot of new clients tipping me really well". Then after that convo, no deposits other than his paychecks. Yet, he had a wallet full of cash, like hundreds if not thousands and i found a big ass wad of cash between the boxspring and bed frame. So a week or so goes by and I'm working up the nerve to confront him and he comes home early one day, and says he got fired. He tells me it was because a client complained. I got him drunk, like stupid drunk, and he admitted that he was giving "extra massages" to clients for money. And I guess there was a sting operation and he was the only person that accepted the undercover's offer. So he asked me to hide all the money he had hidden and that he might get in trouble. I took the money and put it in my parents house and then dumped him. He ended up going to jail. And I was $7800 richer

Ur just making her uncomfortable, Stop it and go to an asian lady. Also nice digits

Literally just came out of an AMP, then saw this thread lol. Massage was kinda shit, then I hate it when they try to upsell at the end.

She used to run a really small legit spa. Got my visits covered through benefits/insurance and all that. My first visit nothing really happened, her hands roamed a bit higher than I was expecting and it made me hard as fuck. I always get naked for massages, so maybe she took it as a hint I was expecting a happy ending.

She gave me her personal number to text and book whenever I felt like it, including after hours. By the third session, she was rimming me and taking my loads in her mouth.

Eventually this led to full on fucking in the studio typically before the massage started, then midway through again. I was tipping her fairly well, but then she just refused any extra money at the end of the massages and we fucked a whole lot outside of her spa. Never got to creampie her, which was a shame.

was the lady pretty?

Licensed Massage Therapist here, Male, bi. Where to start? In school during clinical trials a classmate came to see me for a 90 minute Deep Tissue. Ended up raw dicking her on the table, she was married at the time. Continued this the duration of school, also started dating another woman at the same time from class. Juggled them both, down to 1 right now because that shit was exhausting. Stupid decisions though, could have gotten kicked out of school and then some. Would not suggest.

Started working at a chain (envy, luxe etc). Great money, most clients are cool and just want to relax. Rare douche bag that wants to give you a hard time. Then they lay on a table naked under a sheet while your hands are all over them...k. I enjoy digging into their Trigger points with no mercy. For the most part very enjoyable days, I like to do my job and go home.

Awkward moment with co-worker. Late 40's butch dyke looking gal starts commenting on my gains. Thanks Ladybro, but no thanks. She doesn't take the hint, straight up grabbing my dick and balls when she walks by me in the halls. End up having to go to the Manager about it. Being Male in this field you gotta be fucking careful. Any sexual anything people think you are about will end your career. So her being so hands-on with her intentions just freaked me out since it was at work. If she came at me in a discreet manner, would have pounded that ol' pussy out a couple of times.

To comment on the whole ''how do you go about getting the happy endings?" It all depends on the place and the Therapist. I've had some men let their dick get hard and move them around to catch my attention. I've had women moan and open their legs, pull down their sheet so breasts are exposed. Very rare, but it I have seen some shit. Some times a Therapist will find you attractive and give you a little more of a sensual massage. I know a young lady who met her now fiance' by blowing him on her table when he came to see her.

:)

Based stacy (if true).

Attached: ABANDONNEDSEAHOUSEINNEWZEALAND.jpg (1426x950, 60.63K)

where i live there are tons of full service amp's and i've been to a bunch
have probably seen 15+ women (although thats minuscule compared to the community)
have also been to rub n tug places which are really nice
the girls tend to be really fucking hot at the full service places

whats happened to her now? also good stories.

She was a milf with perfect fake tits. Face-wise not really sure. She had a mask on which was kinda hot I guess. I don't usually get stuck with an uggo.

Le trpldub

I’ve never done anything overtly obvious, like I always have the sheet most of the way up my stomach, I never have the sheet tight across my junk etc.

It’s a common part of massages

Frankly I’m scared she’d tell my family if I tried anything, but I guess that’s what makes it fun

>doesn't take the hint, straight up grabbing my dick and balls

Attached: Awooo-.jpg (480x580, 25.63K)

She moved to a city a couple hours away, then ended up moving to Vancouver afterwards. We still chat every now and then. Truly one of the best fucks I've had. Miss her alot in that respect.

Any stories?

I have paraphimosis so its painful if I tug all the way down. Have you ever been refused a massage before? I clean everyday so smegma is not an issue

i'll list some by description
>first ever
extremely hot, not even for an AMP lady, she was like 8.5 out of ten. i saw her a few times. natural C/D's but we kind of had vanilla sex
>2nd or 3rd
not that hot, tiny and muscular. fucked my brains out tho. and sucked me dry. i came 3 times that visit
>~5th or 6th
up there with the first. younger (i'd say 25) with braces and petite body. really hot sex. came in her mouth
>maybe 10th girl
tiny maybe 4'8" fuck toy, probably weighed about 80 pounds. this was super hot to me for obvious reasons. she would do anything you told her. the minute she saw me she took my pants off and stuck my cock in her throat. she was awesome. got me to cum 3 times as well

>last one i saw few months ago
very petite maybe 100 lbs. very very pretty mature face i'd say 40's. she was really sweet and spoke really good english. she let me fuck her and cum in her bareback

i have more but i'd have to think a little harder

alright well think harder and then post some more. How many have you seen total? Also how sexual partners total?

Sorry to hear user. Of the 50+ times I went to one, about 4 said they don't do it there. Other times I'd ask for more like a bj or a foot job and most do it, but a few rejections. No biggie. But showering before is always good. You can always ask for a slow handy too.

the quality of the massage can be hit or miss
some of the women that work in those amps take pride in their technique and ARE really good.

some others will just do it for show, however, in my experience, they do try to make it a pleasant experience

most of the time they will do their best to please you unless they are in a terrible mood or something like that. can be a crapshoot sometimes

as for looks, it depends. i have gotten women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. looks vary a lot, but I personally go there to feel a female touch on my body, so I'm not that worried about looks

sometimes, however, you get really lucky and get a beautiful woman to touch you all over the place and jerk you off while she's at it; and if you're persuading or good looking, she will also let you touch her breasts, ass, and even pussy if she made it easy to access

the pretiest girl I had was a woman in her mid twenties, with firm, big, perky breasts that let me kiss her neck and suck her nipples while she was massaging my dick

god that was the hottest massage I have ever received, she was moaning and enjoying herself too, while she was working on making me cum

cont.

i can find some pics for y'all
there have also been some pretty ugly ones that i was very disappointed by

full service i'm going to guess >15
rub n tug maybe around like 8?
normal sexual partners is 8 or 9 i think

plz gib pictures

Attached: AbandonnedTank.jpg (2000x1200, 504.17K)