Emmalyn Nguyen 18 years old getting her titties made big. Doc fucks up and leaves this sexy slut brain dead...

Emmalyn Nguyen 18 years old getting her titties made big. Doc fucks up and leaves this sexy slut brain dead. She can talk walk or do anything for herself. If I was her father I would be thinking jackpot.
Get to take daughter home and do absolutely everything to her. She would just be a sex toy I would use constantly.

Attached: emmalyn-nguyen-index.jpg (2000x1333, 376.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B8RdqqWJ3Sb/?igshid=1k6g9lfxywqho
fivestardiary.com/breast-enlargement-surgery-gives-teenage-girl-brain-damage-photos
baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1654054107911598074
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000549094596.jpg (633x329, 28.17K)

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000549110167.jpg (396x640, 44.92K)

way to keep it classy Zig Forums

instagram.com/p/B8RdqqWJ3Sb/?igshid=1k6g9lfxywqho

She's begging to be face fucked

Look at her with those big lips and her tongue out. Just slip my cock in her mouth and unload in her. Fuck all she can do about it. Her father is very lucky

There is no God.

Attached: 1573292468443.png (622x621, 497.91K)

Are you new here nigger?

did he try to place the implants in her brain?
how do you get brain damage from that?

Read her story idiot

This

Attached: FE4DA52F-7D8C-4CA5-BC17-893FB1397B22.jpg (400x290, 14.47K)

Starving from air.
Ironic too she was good enough looking she didn't need fake tits.

but was the big titties a successful?

I don’t know the story but probably from anesthesia, that shit is dangerous

Ah yes,
Typical woman who isn't grateful for what she has. I'm sure her family is very rich now

Can't tell me if you brought your brain dead daughter home you wouldn't get to work bending her over and fucking her ass

Attached: d5ecfa07-971a-4c3b-b15f-afcca4acfa08_750x422.png (750x422, 654.22K)

you're looking for classy here?

Attached: 12548.png (860x665, 53.29K)

Be a dream come true

Attached: 191228_gma_ashton1_1013_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 52.77K)

retarded nurse fucked up when giving her anesthesia and then just left for 15 minutes without checking on her

>She can talk walk or do anything for herself.
what a strong independent woman

Well look at it this way, your chances of fucker her have gone way up! She cant say no

Yes was also wondering

>Ironic too she was good enough looking she didn't need fake tits.
Too bad, she had a nice little body too. Small tits, but cute.
fivestardiary.com/breast-enlargement-surgery-gives-teenage-girl-brain-damage-photos

Attached: emmalyn_nguyen_pics001.jpg (882x880, 239K)

No, the family got refunded the $600 for it. She went into cardiac arrest after anesthesia before the procedure

How one can get braindead from boob surgery? Wtf.

Why are the beautiful never satisfied with how fortunate they were to be beautiful in the first place? You see people a bus stops who look like they shouldn't ever be allowed indoors and even they aren't having someone carve them into something inauthentic.

Attached: 611c6b8905feb78f486deb0edd0a00e8.jpg (623x452, 35.49K)

Plus the money from the lawsuit

anesthesia, lots of people die or become brain dead from it every year.

Pic of the doctor who ruined this tight Asian piece of ass.

Attached: geoffrey_kim-emmalyn_nguyen.jpg (1200x720, 265.8K)

Imagining her father undressing her to clean her how would he not be tempted to touch her body. Feel her tits while he kisses her beautiful lips and suck on her tits. He can dress her up in slutty clothes and panties and take thousands of pictures. Definitely fuck her in the ass after hers cleaned her up

How did you get those

Lol

>”Here’s your vegetable daughter back, your refund of $600 and a complimentary 10% off your next surgery”

Because of men! This is way woman have to rise up against men and make them realize that their veiw how woman should look is killing them. You all should be ashamed of yourself for having a penis. Death to all you men and long live the feminist

must be a family member or someone close to the family

Doctor had brain surgery the same day and accidentally got the two mixed up.

I know this is Zig Forums but seriously how many of you are so deep in virgin that raping your slightly above average brain dead daughter looks like a good idea lmfao, I love coming here to laugh at your faggots, a real confidence boost knowing I have a loving soon to be wife while you uncles are here fantasizing about some nobody gook

Google. There are a few more pics on this Chinese news story about it.
baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1654054107911598074

Her father was 100% jacking off to her pictures before. And now he's plowing the shit out of her every night.

Cheers mate appreciated

Oh. Do you know what actually causes it? Failed lungs or nervous system etc.? Thats actually pretty scary to think about.

Oh boo hoo, an asian thotty goes brain dead from a botched tit job. Hundreds of Chads and Tyrones will never know the joy of using her tight Asian cunt as a cock sleeve.

head up, I'm fucking your soon to be wife.

every time you browse a chinese website your penis will shrink by one inch.

American """healthcare"""

Oh fuck

1. Sue the living shit out of doctors
2. Pull the plug on roastie daughter
3. Profit?

That smug face is staring back at her.

>sexy slut
>last name is Nguyen
nah SEA shitter confirmed.

Yeah I work in a hospital, shit happens a lot. Thats why they have you sign off on a waver before you go under the knife. it say you give consent to the surgery and if anything happens you or a family member cant sue. But people sue anyhow when shit goes sideways and some win

Don't pull the plug on her. Take her home and fuck her everyday

Kek'd. Nice post fellow user.

Happen in China fucktard, try reading

Thanks for your input sir

We get it. You wanna bang her. I’ll let you hit it too, don’t worry.

your trying too hard clownfish

How is breast augmentation "healthcare"

It's miss you incentive cock bag!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, he was already buying her fake titties. So either way, he was turning her into a sex doll.

Dude come on where do you think you are?

Hey, guys, big retard here. When brain dead, does she know I’m raw dogging in her mouth?

so what your saying is the father bought her the tits, then paid off the doctor to fuck things up to have his daughter as a sex doll.

ok