Whale here

>crypto since 2015
Bought BTC under $1000
Bought ETH under $10

I'm surprised /biz isn't talking about a particular project. Major major partnerships, working product and just released some updates yesterday.

Hint: Project starts with E

Attached: shutterstock_721420015-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 385.08K)

show receipts of btc bought sub 1k. if you bought in 2015 you could have just said the price. i remember buying mine in 2015 for around 200. get out faggot

first btc purchased around $300 late 2015

>show receipts
i don't care if you think i'm a larp

Focus of this thread is on this particular project which will be worth billions, and /biz is not even paying attention to

Enigma?

do tell

Ewt

EDI?

Elrond

Enigma?

Hi whale. Can you give me second tip to start my homework?

Its chainlink, idiots.

Hahaha $TRB is better!

Elastos

henlo biz, i'm also le whale
buy snowblossom, golden village soons

$VLT ofc

Much love for thread. I figured it out.

EDI? The news phase was over yesterday so I sold at 198% up. I Will probably regret it later, but I stick to my rules. 198% up is a win in my book anyway even if the coin does a 100x. No regrets.

This guy is NOT an oldfag

Either tell us the project or go count apples in your yard.

how long before it goes up please

It's Ethereum, you retards.

BASED TRB

enjin?

BASED ENJ

What's the point of playing games in here? Either you spit it out our you don't but stop the attention-whoring.

just tell us wtf

Attached: 1516718970249.jpg (583x774, 106.6K)

>the whales have found out about Ergos

fuck

buidl

clearly StatEra STA

Tell ur or gtfo man.

I remember i was buying Molly and roids in 2014 with bitcoin being like 600 or somth. 2010 i wanted to buy 1k worth but my retarded ass couldn't figure out how to use a wallet...2016 a friend told me to buy eth i didn't. Friend got a corvette. I need redemption fella what is this shit coin arghh

I was going to buy bitcoin at $1 after hearing mr max kaiser rant about but went and spent my last $15 on some weed instead. Now I'm a poorfag.