Trumpers gonna get sunk in November. You don't have enough armor for what's coming

Trumpers gonna get sunk in November. You don't have enough armor for what's coming.

Attached: FaNOg4NWhYWT8y48KasmW8bb-5xQG7duWUZ_lrrlH98.jpg (900x450, 78.76K)

Fuck off shill.
Your think tank is cringy and full of 90iq niggers and kikes.

Mail in voting is the death knell for the republicuck party

Agreed. Conservative think tanks are full of 90 IQ niggers and kikes.

Attached: 1585007816005.jpg (640x853, 60.81K)

Jews have the highest iq on average. It's how they so easily run the world.

>Thinking playing partisan is going to work
No one under 50 like the republican party aside from some aspiring oligarchs.
There are some brainless retards who are partisan for the democratic party but it's negligible.

The disruption of both parties is good because it potentially opens the door to voting reform which can abolish the 2 party system.

"Jews" is a pretty broad term.
Some ethnicities of Jews have average IQ's in the low 90's.
The only standout ethnicity is Ashkenazi. Which is pretty patchwork and not even semitic. They're as Jewish as the black Israelites.

It won't change because the parties themselves would have to make it change. And they won't.

>Ashkenazi

Sorry but they're jewish.

LMAO...HERE COMES A JOE PEDO

Trump has raped his daughter since she was 8.

I understand that.
But with destabilization in the parties more votes go third party and their candidate pools open up. Increasing the chances of people that don't follow party lines, or third party candidates getting into office. It's not that rare as it is to get an Independant senator.

Literally said they're Jewish in my post. You're just a moron.
You do know Jewish and semitic are separate things right?
You do know Arabs are semitic right?

But as long as they keep people fighting and pretending their vote for D or R makes a difference, 80% of the country will think they are 'throwing their vote away' if they vote for anything different. It's been a carefully done and deeply entrenched psy ops, done over decades.

Yes I'm aware they are all semitic. You are claiming they're not 'real jews' when the rest of the world disagrees. But you're just a moron.

>joepedophile

I guess equating them with the black israelites was a little too far.
They're considered real Jews. But they don't have ancestral roots to the biblical israelites.

silly person

Attached: 300254771.jpg (2048x1150, 969.87K)

>which can abolish the 2 party system.
you seem to think that there's a 2 party system. In fact, the two parties contain a multitude of different interests, constituents, and even politics.

In order to rule, the party must resolve differences between their different factions. In parliamentary systems this happens *after* the general election (which is why those systems go through governments so quickly when they can't agree), while in the United States this process of resolving differences happens before the election.

What you call a two party system is, in actuality, a system with multiple factions and sub-parties, which is exactly what you're asking for but don't realize it because you lack experience.

In other words, you don't know how the real world works. But please, continue to seethe and spout "I'm 18 and this am an adult now" level thinking.

Dang pedos

Attached: 1587829833176.jpg (929x710, 154.14K)

in all honesty,joe wont get enough of the moderate democrats vote.he'll get the extremist moron "my president is black"people who voted for obama

however,i dont want 4 more years of trump.he should of been kicked out of the party a long time ago

>Trump has raped his daughter since she was 8.
Democratic delusions. Trypical.

My wife (liberal but not progressive) pointed out that from a female point of view she's seen that Trump's ex-wife, and ex-girlfriends/lovers still have a good relationship with him, which indicates that in non-TDS reality he probably treats them pretty well.

But, back to your fantasies for you I guess.

here's some more masturbation material for you

Attached: 1373254831269.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Attached: main-qimg-a18777e3344f9c57d88da7ace20595a6.png (294x351, 218.6K)

The DNC over the last 2 presidential elections has disproven your "resolution of differences" theory.
What the parties have become, and inevitably become, is oligarchical organizations working to maintain power for their own interests.
Open political resolution in congress > FPTP 2 party closed doors private oligarchical inevitability.

Don't waste your time on the retard. You're way over his head with the actual definition of semite.

>my pedo is okay
>because other pedos exist
You're literally saying that it's okay that Biden is a pedo and a rapist because his political rivals do it too. Why is that?

lmao your wife is a retard. his ex wives both sued his ass and settled out of court with one claiming in court that he raped her.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD he has had physical contact with his daughter? What a monster.

I'd rather have a pedo who knows how to spell as president than one who doesn't

>I'd rather have a pedo
You fucking partisan retard. No pedo should be acceptable, even if they're "on your team"
>knows how to spell
Biden has dementia. He can't finish most sentences. He doesn't know anything-- what he's running for, his name, where he is, what his policies are. He probably can't write anymore, so spelling is irrelevant.

Oligarchies are good because poor people are dumb and cannot lead themselves.

>my team

Of course.

the choice is between to pedos. what I want is irrelevant either way I'm stuck with a pedo. and lol if you think Trump's in any way more coherent than Biden. remember his nuclear speech? hahaha it's obvious you're a trump shill who needs to inject bleach