Becoming the Ultimate Zig Forums purist!

What would that look like? Is that even possible? I would need to
Am I finally a true Zig Forumsnologist guys?

Attached: 71b4accf914523fc81033b30b190ff2ea10f04ce6e645827b85b1dd1c1bb4574.png (500x480, 11.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/sipeed-maix-the-world-first-risc-v-64-ai-module#/
github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Install TempleOS.

Not Zig Forums enough

Just rewrite a few bits in RISC-V assembly, you lazy bioluminescent Central Intelligence Agency negroid.

Attached: 47a97a2bd3bc314513e984cd77b4574dc19649011829517c45ddb693feaa1393.jpg (218x232, 21.29K)

Thinking about buying one of these for playing around with something that has RISC-V on it.
indiegogo.com/projects/sipeed-maix-the-world-first-risc-v-64-ai-module#/
While it does have enough ram to port LiteBSD or RetroBSD to it, I'm unsure if anyone will bother.

For those of you who want to write those few lines of RISC-V ASM.
Tho it does have that weird chinese "AI core" on it, but it can likely be ignored.

backdoor'd

BSD license isn't cucked. Some of the BSD OSes are. If anything, it represents more freedom than GNU. GNU is free, so long as you subscribe to some dirty Jew's commie ideology. BSD is purer, in that it actually lets anyone do what they want.

It certainly is, but we, unfortunately, live in shared, heavily centralized societies; therefore BSD license is harmful as fuck.

“...where there is no law, there is no freedom.” -John Locke

If a license allows you to take away the rights of others, then can you really call it free?

You might not like it, but this is what This is peak Zig Forums looks like.

Attached: 1539579058.jpg (639x610, 122.64K)

That's an odd way of saying ed

He actually believes in the right to distribute proprietary software as a form of freedom. I don't believe this is a form of freedom.

Because you've internalized the philosophy of a smelly, autistic kike. Meanwhile, those of us in the real world recognize the rights people have to the fruits of their labor, as opposed to the made-up "rights" Stallman came up with because he was butthurt about not being able to modify a printer driver at the MIT AI lab 40 years ago.

Cool strawman bro.

It is a mistake to assume all activities can be counted as freedom. If I make loud car noises early in the morning while people are sleeping in my neighborhood, nobody is going to support that act as a form of freedom. The reason is that my act to create noise is infringing on my neighbors' right to sleep at night.

You can distribute proprietary software as much as you want but such a thing is not a matter of freedom. Distributing proprietary software infringes on users' freedom.

The only reason to not give away your code for free is to get payed for it. GPL license doesn't accomplish this. All it accomplishes is that purple-haired google trannies and assorted communists forks and shits all over your code.

So what? If you think you can profit off of your code don't open source it. Otherwise does it make a difference if others use it in unprofitable scenarious or in profitable businesses? GNUcucks call BSD license a "cuck-license", if anything is cuckish it's giving away code in general, and if anything the GPL license is more cucked than BSD because if you GPL your code you lose your rights to it, at least if you release it with a real free license you can build on top of it and sell proprietary variants of it.

Has this ever been tested in court? And why does your god Stallman recommend you to GPLv3 your code anyways? I guess you could argue that GPLv2 is less cucked that GPLv3

Truly, what have these multinational kikelord companies given back? Google android? Really you think that is a good thing? Do you like poetteringware? All code that ever comes back is kiked shit, because the whole premise is based on a compromise anways, to begin with.

False

False

stopped reading on that line

We've been over this before, RISC-V is no guarantee of even partially open hardware. All it guarantees is that there will be a BSD disclaimer shipped along with the product, just like Windows.
Power by itself is no better, therefore what we talk about is the OpenPOWER project that develops chip firmware out in the open. You can get a Power chip from NXP, and there is no guarantee there that it will have open source firmware.

You can dual license gpl software just as easily as bsd - as long as you wrote it yourself. That's where the old rule of thumb comes from: bsd when your a user, gpl when your a dev.

I think your laundry list of stuff is too long and full of random/arbitrary stuff. Here's what I would do: buy an RC2014 and solder it together like a boss. Then make my own add-ons for it. Write OS in Forth, kinda like ColorForth, because that seems the best method out of all that's been tried so far. Don't care about license so WTFPL is the closest, but mostly it's just a project for fun and not become famous or whatever. So better if only a few friends know about it. Also don't want any big business to find out about it, because they destroy everything fun that hobbyists make.

Indeed, the removal of freedoms is a necessity of living in a society. In any society, freedoms must be forfeited. What liberals fail to understand, however is that a) you do not have to live in a society, and that b) in terms of software, you can be free from all such constraints, for in using someone else's code you are a slave to the programmer, but in using your own code you are god.

github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Has anyone ever tried porting TempleOS to the Amiga AGA?

Why bother when the old school Amiga is just fine already? It's all modern OS that are shit.

Correction: Only use the purest of ANSI C and ASM. Anything else is pure bloat.

And you'd be a fool to think so. Presenting oneself as innocuous in the hopes that one will be ignored is, after all, the #1 chink stratagem. What makes you think they'd design hardware any differently?