CRACKING THE CODE. YOU DO NOT HAVE AN INCOME TAX

Since the feds seem so keen on shutting this site down, I'm going to make a disorganized post to absolutely remove their "income", so that the information is at least revealed to the masses of people here.

UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THE FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT, YOU DO NOT HAVE AN "INCOME" AND THUS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE "INCOME" TAX.

tl;dr
Read this book
archive.org/details/pdfy-QeVmVA9r959Y04A2

REFUNDS DATING BACK TO 2001 TOTALING 13 MILLION DOLLARS.
Check their tax return forms that are uploaded. Copy their format.
losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm

This isn't another of those bullshit ones from the past. Those from before did not have the luxury of the US Code being in digital, searchable format. There is now REAL, UNDENIABLE PROOF of refunds and oweing ZERO TAX.

You have THREE YEARS to reclaim your money that you mistakenly classified as "wages". They WILL fight you, but you must not relent. The website has numerous examples of what to expect, seen here.
losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayButLoose.htm

For those familiar with Irwin Schiff.
losthorizons.com/tax/Misunderstandings/TheIrwinEffect.htm

Attached: PerCapWITHist.jpg (612x792 161.19 KB, 150.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:7701 edition:prelim
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:3121 edition:prelim
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:3401 edition:prelim
losthorizons.com/The16th.htm
losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories65.htm
archive.is/1kzjb
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/28/chatbot-ai-lawyer-donotpay-parking-tickets-london-new-york
ustaxcourt.gov/ustcinop/opinionviewer.aspx?ID=11880
malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleIX/Chapter62/Section2
malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleIX/Chapter62/Section1
uscode.w.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:61 edition:prelim
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:1221 edition:prelim
losthorizons.com/Documents/CtCSuppression.htm
losthorizons.com/tax/faq.htm#SilverBullets
losthorizons.com/FRP.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're all familiar with the jewish name game. The same thing has been done to the US Code with common words such as "employee", "wages", and "trade or business". You think it means one thing, but in regards to the "income" tax it means something entirely different.

On your Form 4852 (W-2 Replacement Form), your reason for changing the W-2 numbers refers to section 3121 and 3401 of Title 26 (Title 26 is the Internal Revenue Code). Notice line 5 thats states "Employer's OR PAYER's name". The IRS is fully aware of its own definitions, but you are not. Note as well, in line 9 the word payer is specifically used.

tl;dr for next post
An "employee" is an elected official of the "United States" or a "State". A "State" is D.C. or the territories, NOT the 50 states. "Wages" is renumeration for an "employee". Do you work for the US government? If not, then you are not an "employee" making "wages", and thus have no "income". Because you have no "income", you are not subject to the tax and thus are not a "taxpayer".

A "trade or business" is a public office. It is not what you call a business, and not what you call the trades, like a roofer.

There is no easy way to copy+paste the code. It's massive, and there's little time so I must use brevity. I will pick what I think is most important, and lessen the wall of text.

Notice, too, they REDEFINE "INCLUDES AND INCLUDING". You want pilpul? There it is. It simply means the word they have redefined means only what comes after "includes and including", and nothing more. The normal definition of the word as you know it does not apply, because THEY HAVE REDFINIED IT.

26 USC 7701: Definitions
§7701. Definitions
(a) When used in this title, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof-
(9) United States
The term "United States" when used in a geographical sense includes only the States and the District of Columbia.
(10) State
The term "State" shall be construed to include the District of Columbia, where such construction is necessary to carry out provisions of this title.
(c) Includes and including
The terms "includes" and "including" when used in a definition contained in this title shall not be deemed to exclude other things otherwise within the meaning of the term defined.
(14) Taxpayer
The term "taxpayer" means any person subject to any internal revenue tax.
(26) Trade or business
The term "trade or business" includes the performance of the functions of a public office.
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:7701 edition:prelim

26 USC 3121: Definitions
§3121. Definitions
(a) Wages
For purposes of this chapter, the term "wages" means all remuneration for employment,
(b) Employment
For purposes of this chapter, the term "employment" means any service, of whatever nature, performed (A) by an employee for the person employing him
(d) Employee
For purposes of this chapter, the term "employee" means-
(1) any officer of a corporation; or
(2) any individual who, under the usual common law rules applicable in determining the employer-employee relationship, has the status of an employee
(e) State, United States, and citizen
For purposes of this chapter-
(1) State
The term "State" includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa.
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:3121 edition:prelim

26 USC 3401: Definitions
§3401. Definitions
(a) Wages
For purposes of this chapter, the term "wages" means all remuneration (other than fees paid to a public official) for services performed by an employee for his employer,
(c) Employee
For purposes of this chapter, the term "employee" includes an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, a State, or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing. The term "employee" also includes an officer of a corporation.
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:3401 edition:prelim

INCOME TAX IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
THE ONLY REASON IT IS ALLOWED IS BECAUSE THE FED USES THE IRS TO EXTORT EUROPEAN AMERICANS.

A primer on the 16th amendment.
losthorizons.com/The16th.htm
The court also repeats and reinforces its declaration from the Pollock ruling that such a tax can only be laid as an excise– noting that the Article 1, Section 9 Constitutional prohibition on unapportioned direct taxes had not been repealed.

"We are of opinion, however, that the confusion is not inherent, but rather arises from the conclusion that the 16th Amendment provides for a hitherto unknown power of taxation; that is, a power to levy an income tax which, although direct, should not be subject to the regulation of apportionment applicable to all other direct taxes. And the far-reaching effect of this erroneous assumption will be made clear by generalizing the many contentions advanced in argument to support it…"
''''
"But it clearly results that the proposition and the contentions under it, if acceded to, would cause one provision of the Constitution to destroy another; that is, they would result in bringing the provisions of the Amendment exempting a direct tax from apportionment into irreconcilable conflict with the general requirement that all direct taxes be apportioned."

The court points out that the amendment had in no way modified or expanded the meaning of the word "income" as lawfully used in a taxing statute. Nor had it changed the requirement that the application of any such statute must be confined to the forms and proper subjects of an excise- licensed or privileged activities. It simply provided that the constitutionality of such a tax could no longer be challenged by reference to untaxable property connected with any particular "income". Such a challenge, in other words, can only argue against the taxability of the activity to which the "income" tax is being applied.
Cracking the Code - The Fascinating Truth About Taxation in America (Hendrickson) (2003); p36

PROPERTY TAX AND HEALTHCARE ARE BASED UPON YOUR INCOME. YOUR INCOME IS 0.
Almost every US State bases all of its own taxes and healthcare off of the "income" tax. Now that you know your "income" is zero, suddenly EVERYTHING is a lot cheaper. It is YOUR money. YOUR sweat. NOT BILLIONS FOR ISRAEL.
The power is in YOUR HANDS. STOP FUNDING YOUR OWN DEATH.

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us.

Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable— and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace— but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

has anyone ever successfully gotten their federal taxes back?

Are you retarded?

The income tax is 100% constitutional.
However, IT IS HIGHLY MISUNDERSTOOD.

losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories65.htm

Attached: 1stFed2017.jpg (1061x463 309.19 KB, 585.49K)

Boomer please leave. The only thing you will achieve is tax fraud.

I am not retarded, and this is not fraud. There are THOUSANDS of refunds posted on that site, along with their forms and letters.

Attached: SHannonAL2018.jpg (1253x541 379.03 KB, 424.85K)

seems too good to be true.

Vote with a bullet, not a ballot user. We will never be free until they are exterminated. Everything else is intellectual masterbation.

Attached: SKStackelhouseSC2018.jpg (1110x474 433.19 KB, 552.9K)

Attached: 1564263933191.jpg (1280x720, 91.98K)

This isn't a ballot. Ballots are useless, and if you are presented with one about income taxes, VOTE FOR MORE. You don't have an income, the feds do.

Attached: AngelesGA2018.jpg (1042x459 340.54 KB, 403.22K)

Boy is archiveis choking on your thread. I was just going to archive it for further research and it is struggling.

Notice that these checks also HAVE INTEREST. After a couple of years your money accrues interest, and if you request it back you get it all plus interest.

Attached: 2017FedDocs_3.png (735x283 221.34 KB, 144.33K)

archive.is/1kzjb
for anyone who wants to research this for later.

Good. Fuck the glowies and the spooks. I hate them all. FBI, CIA, ATF, and all the faggots in government who suck their dicks can fuck right off. They do nothing to justify their inflated budgets, they create crimes and sell drugs and weapons. I fucking hate these assholes so much and hopefully one day they all get what's coming to them. I won't shed a tear for a single one of them.

Attached: KWOR2015Notice.jpg (605x272 239.21 KB, 110.67K)

The only purpose of (((government))) is to protect the guilty. How did you think it was going to go with that in mind?

There is a lot to understand. Summarily I suggest this:

Read the book, with the US Code alongside it so you know it's real and not some bullshit "The US is a corporation hurr hurr"
Read the refunds, like the ones I'm posting.
Then do it yourself.

I almost forgot:
ALWAYS SEND IN YOUR TAX FORMS AS CERTIFIED, PAPER MAIL. AND SCAN EVERYTHING TO YOUR COMPUTER.
If it is not certified mail, the IRS will "lose" it.

Attached: kennell3.gif (1030x457 221.91 KB, 527.79K)

Worthless niggers all of them. I'm done.

Me too. I hate them for what they have done to this country and the planet.

Now it would be interesting if there was a program like Turbo Tax that stream lined this process, especially when there are people who developed software like the following.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/28/chatbot-ai-lawyer-donotpay-parking-tickets-london-new-york

If we had an insider of the government they could extend it beyond 3 years with a rider for a bill that needs their vote.

ustaxcourt.gov/ustcinop/opinionviewer.aspx?ID=11880
OP is a retarded faggot.

Here is an example of a state income tax law; for Massachusetts. You will have to find your own. Keep in mind THERE ARE SOME STATES that do not base their state income tax on the Federal "income" tax. I do not know which, but they are few.

Once you have read the book and portions of the code, reading your own state's code will be easy. Also note the definition for "Trade or business" points to a part of the US Code that does not actually define the term. Therefore, section 7701 takes precedence because it defines for the ENTIRE TITLE 26. My third post has section 7701. Realise that in order to understand a simple line in the Massachusetts code; Section 2(a), you must delve into multiple sections of the US Code, sections that are thousands of words apart from each other. It is written in this manner specifically to confuse you.

Section 2. (a) Massachusetts gross income shall mean the federal gross income
malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleIX/Chapter62/Section2

Section 1: Definitions
Section 1. When used in this chapter the following words or terms shall, unless the context indicates otherwise, have the following meanings:
(c) Code, the Internal Revenue Code of the United States,
(d) Federal gross income, gross income as defined under the Code.
(l) Trade or business shall have the same meaning as in section sixty-two of the Code.*
(m) The term capital asset shall have the meaning as given in section one thousand two hundred and twenty-one of the Code
The term capital gain income shall mean gain from the sale or exchange of a capital asset.
malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleIX/Chapter62/Section1
*"Trade or business is not defined in section 62. See Section 7701 for definition.

26 USC 61: Gross income defined
§61. Gross income defined
(a) General definition
Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, gross income means all income from whatever source derived,
uscode.w.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:61 edition:prelim

26 USC 1221: Capital asset defined
§1221. Capital asset defined
(a) In general
For purposes of this subtitle, the term "capital asset" means property held by the taxpayer
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=title:26 section:1221 edition:prelim

Follow the chain.
"Massachusetts gross income" means "federal gross income", which means "gross income" as defined in the IRC, which means "income".
"Capital Asset" for Massachusetts means property owned by the "taxpayer". You are not a "taxpayer", therefore you do not have a "capital asset".

Yeah, I don't even care if this tax stuff is legit or not. I'm not funding criminal cover ups, murder, and fun toys for those faggots to use against me and the country anymore. Eat shit feds. I think thousands, if not millions of us should just refuse to pay them. I wouldn't know how to get that kind of thing going and the last person who tried was brutally killed by the glowies. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try again though. Why can't people organize about this instead of arguing about trannies and racism?

Just for you.
losthorizons.com/Documents/CtCSuppression.htm

Attached: overpayment letter.gif (578x446, 42.93K)

Read my link you retarded nigger. It's from this year, with judgement against this retard and his retard wife. That's tax fines alone, he'll probably be getting jail time next.

You must be careful. Do not put yourself in the category of being a "non-filer".
If you received a W-2, then you MUST rebut it, otherwise the IRS will assume the information on the W-2 is fact.

Conversely, if someone has not filed anything about you in your name, such as as W-2, the IRS has received nothing and thus you don't have to do anything at all.

A. For most people, there are three circumstances under which the issue of filing arises:

1. One has actually received more than the exemption amount of "income";

2. Allegations that one has received more than the exemption amount of "income" have been made, and need to be corrected or rebutted because a tax agency has presumed their correctness and made notice and demand (or because one wishes, for whatever reason, to rebut known allegations pre-emptively); or

3. One has property that has been withheld or paid-in still being held in escrow and needing to be reclaimed.

Thus, even if withholding and refunds (and actual receipt of "income" above the exemption amount) are out of the picture, there is only one way to be "left alone" in regard to the “income” tax (that is, to be spared the inconvenience of having to file anything). It is to see to it that no one files "information returns" (such as W-2’s, 1099’s or K-1's) inaccurately alleging payment of “income” to you. That’s it.
losthorizons.com/tax/faq.htm#SilverBullets

Then explain the thousands of refunds that have been issued, some of which I have posted. Also, your link is referring to 2002-2006, AND NOTHING AFTER. My link is just as relevant as yours. You retarded nigger.
And thier claims of "frivolous" are what they do to almost everyone who wants to reclaim their money. It's just hot air. It means nothing.
losthorizons.com/FRP.htm

Attached: 3176C.jpg (700x833, 184.16K)

I see them use "frivolous" a lot but they dont seem to to ever present evidence to the contrary for the sake of terms. Just shows corruption or laziness probably both.