Don't be a retard like El Paso faggot

Don't do what this fucking dipshit nerd did at the Walmart in El Paso.

I did almost a year in state prison in the midwest on a 5 year sentence. Been almost 10 year ago now but I've talked about it before. My prison would self segregate - whites would eat on one side of the chow hall blacks on the other. Mexicans (and mind you we don't have a massive Mexican population here yet like some parts of the country) could go either way but virtually all sat with the whites, which we allowed. Most Mexicans fucking hate niggers. One of my best friends in there was actually named Juan, dude was cool as fuck. He was a Mexican but was born and raised in the US. Other whites didn't bat an eye to being friends with Mexicans, though you'd instantly be shunned by them if you were seen hanging with niggers. I am pro-white above all else but honestly man I am not so much on board with massacring Beaners… Mudslimes have done UNIMAGINABLE shit to whites since 9/11 over and over… Mexicans mostly just clean toliets and pick watermelons… I mean yeah, the illegal immigration shit much be dealt with, and yes they do tend to have huge families which are outbreeding us at an alarming rate…. But come on man… He shouldve done a synagogue or a mosque.

If someone is going to Minecraft then they need too hit hard targets in Minecraft and not be a lazy loser who couldn't even take the time to properly plan or write a manifesto that isn't total dogshit. Its fucking embarrassing.

Attached: hw_el-paso-shooting-suspect_0.jpg (729x820, 200.15K)

Zig Forums is a board of peace

Attached: p9.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

Of course. I only say these things in the context of the massively multiplayer sandbox style smash hit Minecraft.

This

They steal jobs from teenagers, drive rent cost up and refuse to learn english. FUck them.

Some butt ugly thot could have fucked McLovin and prevented this tragedy…

Why did you post a pic of a jewish guy? Don't you know we don't like their kind around here.

Attached: 20190722_122821.jpg (574x448, 100.26K)

This

Nah man I'm as white as they come, so white I have to cover myself in sunscreen if I go out swimming or whatever in the summer or Ill be as red as a lobster in minutes.

I just can't get behind this one man. Most of these Beaners are here to do shit jobs Americans don't want anymore. Not saying they aren't a problem because they are but they generally see themselves as more white than niggers or muslims or Jews. Even though we would lump them in with shitskins, they don't see themselves that way. The Mexicans I did time with fucking despised niggers. They seem to all mostly be that way. I'm just saying this was a bad move all around, stupid target, stupid motives and manifesto, stupid execution and a total fucking dumbshit dork who did it. This shit is not the kind of act people rally behind like New Zealand and Mexicans who see themselves as American would have whites backs before any other mudrace.

pretty balanced, OP

It's just that simple

Found the spic

Also stop using the unconfirmed facebook profile pic, faggot

Sage goes in all fields

/fedpol/ is hilarious sometimes

Mexicans are not the enemies of White people.

Attached: Juden.jpg (768x422, 145.08K)

Its getting to the point not even teenagers want those shit tier jobs anymore and a Mexican will gladly do it for 2 fucking dollars a day. Not defending it, just saying man if we as a society are starting to think we're too good to do this kind of work, who else will?

That's the faggot who did El Paso

Not saying that but they have done nothing even remotely approaching things the Jews and Muslims have done specifically to and agaist whites, Jews since Goddamn near the beginning of civilization and Muslims in the last few decades.

No white would demoralize themselves in the first sentence by saying they need sunscreen. It's obvious you are a troll or a beaner

Uh… Why would that demoralize myself? I'm just realistic man, I fucking burn easy. I'm fair skinned even for a white person. Not ginger levels but close.

He should of killed about bunch of Abrahamist and then zogpolice.

Attached: hello.jpeg (958x637, 101.44K)

(Heil'd)
See now that is something I can get behind

Attached: 10276436.0.jpg (340x340, 24.04K)

Yall need to get a life and get out moms basement.

global report

Mexicans just keep rising in population and political power. They are very good at breeding and immigrating. Blacks have mostly just kept stable in population- Mexicans have exploded in population.

Attached: Mexican invasion.gif (641x519, 433.55K)

Mexicans and most south americans are bastard children of loin cloth wearing native savages and the Spanish mostly. They aren't subsaharan and they aren't niggers, not in the sense commonly used at least.

Not saying some don't behave like them or are nigger tier but it seems to be a cultural thing to me, they all seem to hate niggers and that is cool with me

I HOPE MEXICANS CONTINUE TO BREED AND BREED AND BREED UNTIL YOU HILJACK POSs are the minority. Ur all a bunch of punks locked in moms basement. Buncha pussies.

Yeah man but this shit was so badly done all around that it isn't going to change any thing… I know you can say that for any attack like this but in the case of someone like Saint Tarrant it was done with such skill and the manifeso so powerful that it has become someone white people worldwide have been inspired by or at the very least support.

El Paso was just a shitshow with a Godawful manifesto by a newfag who couldn't even make his OP right

And i hope all ur sisters get fucked and pregnant with a half breed ya fuckin punks.

Mclovin was a patsy.

Never said that but shooting Beaners at the local Wal-Mart does zero in any way to help with that

OP is a boomer.

Don't have sisters. I got your punk right here though pussy, come get it

34. Not a boomer.

The dudes picture shows what a bunch of pussies yall are. Behind ur phones. In public ya all a bunch of cucked bitches.

chupame cabrón, return to mexico

You seem to know more Spanish than me, Jose

sudoku

I think that was supposed to be the beaner version of muh dikkkkk

I cannot believe the shit I'm reading here. What is wrong with "you people?" We are equal in the eyes of God. And if you don't believe in Him, God help you, so to speak. What makes you think you are any better than anyone else?? With your hatred and bigotry, you're the worst of humanity. No wonder the U.S. is fucked!!

Thats most likely not even him, beaner. But your general assumption is correct, you can't trust any white man, every one of us is potentially a cold and effective mass killer.

Ever done time? If you ever saw what happened when a black tried sitting on our side of the chow hall then you'd know what I said I pretty much accurate friend

10/10 i puked

Come the fuck on, this is the pilpul we accuse Jews of doing… That's him. It looks even worse when you guys try to somehow imagine or explain away this pic because it shows how much a fucking tard this kid is

What's the difference between Mexicans and niggers though? Both are violent subhumans. Mexico has higher murder rates than most nigger countries.

Attached: 1523324784559.jpg (736x475, 82.46K)

Fuck off with your equality bullshit cuck
Nature is fascist and the weak will be removed

Attached: lzaad0pzxhe31.jpg (748x768, 53.03K)

This place truly has become cuckchan

Yep, definitely a boomer.

If the jobs are undesirable without open borders they would have to pay higher wages. The entire fucking reason all these spics, pajeets, chinks etc. were allowed in is to keep wages unnaturally low. Fuck off retard

Its unconfirmed that this is him, faggot. Not that i care what he looks like with that killcount.

Just that in my experience, dealing with what are supposed to be the dregs of society in prison - Mexicans were on the whole polite, respectful of others and worked hard. They were easy to live in the same housing unit with and generally didn't cause trouble.

Niggers on the other hand are loud as fuck, rude and obnoxious, fucking NEVER bathed and were in general a fucking nightmare to share your wing of your unit with.

Can confirm. Everybody hates the fucking niggers.

Great meme, FBI

SHUT THE FUCK UP

BEANER

Its him dude.

We don't have to automatically (not saying you are but others here in general) praise and make a hero out of anyone who does something like this in the name of the same cause when they're a total fuckin inept retard who picks shit targets

f… o.. k…

Eat shit, kid. Not a beaner or even pro-beamer, I am prowhite but there are plenty of other scores to settle than some fucking mexicans at walmart

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1166x630, 209.95K)

all i ever for is bloodshed for the zog and its zogbot minions yet all i ever get is false flags shooting up randoms while kikes argue with each other about if shooting up walmart is a good idea

Were you there you fucking faggot?

t. beaner
t. sucks beaner cock this entire thread

nice fanfic, nigger

Agreed. Mexicans fucking hate niggers. I can live with the Mexicans, it is the shit skinned niggers I don't want to live around. Instead of a wall, I wish President Trump would want to build a boat and return these ungrateful niggers back to where we got them from in the first place. The nigger is the problem with America. Nothing else. Niggers need to be taken down a peg or two and reminded of their place.

So what yous be sayin was, dough dey be kill us an shiet, weez gotsa be frans an shiet wit dem? nah fuk dat muhfugga.

Seeing you desperately flail to deny this dude isn't a fucking Milhouse tier loser is quite amusing. You know its him. I know its him.

And man you can call not advocating for attacks against Mexicans as sucking beaner cock or whatever i guess but I am just trying to tell you there are those much more dangerous to whites worldwide than beaners

spics actually cost more in welfare than niggers, but the biggest welfare recipients: jews.

No but I would turn by back on a Mexican long before I would ever turn it on a nigger, mudslime or Jew lest I catch a fucking knife in it as soon as I turn around

Attached: spic-spic-poem.jpg (793x1024, 191.67K)

I didn't know you can sue someone for killing your invading force, why hasn't Germany sued Russia yet?

go move to mexico then

Fuck off spic.

Attached: aloha snackbar.jpg (800x662, 138.48K)

Everyone who doesn't want to fully exterminate the beaner race is sucking beaner cock

I don't, and neither do you, since its unconfirmed. But its hilarious how you desperately want that to be him. So its comforting you that a guy which you think looks like a loser killed 20 of your subhuman spawn in cold blood? That makes it even more embarrassing to you, if our losers can do that then imagine what the racial elite can do.

For you. I'm a pale motherfucker.

We would be immeasurably better off with all niggers gone and Mexicans as a low skill labor caste in the US than how things are now

Attached: 15649610461991206806361.jpg (2560x1920, 1.52M)

Your deluding yourself faggot, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a prison fag, I bet "Juan" sure made you feel welcome in the pen, with you being butt buddies and such.

lurk, cringefag

You stupid twat, that's what they fucking were in the 60s before the tumor decided to spread.

So is your ideal goal the extermination of literally all non-Whites? Its just not feasible… We have nonwhite enemies actively working for the genocide of the white race and others who just do their own shit…attacking active enemies makes a lot more sense than just anyone who isn't white

I have extracted the exif from that picture and i have your dox now, the federal bureau of investigation has been informed of your incitement

Zig Forums hero, the one and only Knight Commander Breivik told us to fight along our Jewish brothers. Anyone implying jews had anything to do with 9/11 is a RACE TRAITOR

I honestly don't care about niggers and spics as long as they stay out of white countries, jews must be sterilized though. But since niggers and spics will keep invading and won't leave voluntarily, we have to use force. That means killing them on sight.

I really hope ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE DIE!! All of you belong in prison on islands far away from this country! Please do us (immigrants, blacks, Jews and law abiding non racists citizen) all a favor and drink your selves to death, shoot each other in your bum fuck redneck towns! The people of color are rising AND WILL CONTINUE TO RISE!! In 50 years there we will have wiped out the aryan race and you all will become THE MINORITY!!! DIE YOU RACIST PIGS, DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!!!!

play this song when they show up at his house lol

My sister is fucking a Mexican 10 years older than her

Big bubba bullshit and dropping the soap etc memes are not really accurate, there are so many open homosexuals in prisons now no one really gets raped unless its over debt or something.

And I am not a homosexual and neither was he as far as I know. Dude just lived in my unit and I became friends with him, he was a good guy. He was my spades partner most of the time, made a lot of money with him playing cards.

I gotta go to work so I'm out. Just Minecraft Levi or Lamar before you do Miguel, all im saying

This just sounds like high school clique bullshit.

I admire your conviction and I would agree with you mostly but I just see Mexicans as something we could deal with later after dangerous enemies are destroyed. To each their own I suppose.

Later, gotta go to work

A whole shitload of THIS! Im no economics fag, but that basic shit that far too many people out there do not understand. Keeping the labor supply artificially high assures the wages stay low.

you are all still losers who's balls will never get sucked. keep acting hard behind a computer and then gun… to bad you pussies can't even do that… lol youre such a loser someone will still take a gun right out of your lame ass hands… looooll it hurts it is sooo funny how fucking sad you all are keep crying puss fags

PERHAPS IF THE ASSWIPES WHO ARE SHOOTING STARTED TO GO AFTER THE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES OF REPUBLICAN ASSHOLES, OR EVEN GO AFTER PUTIN'S LITTLE ASSWIPE RUSSIAN TRAITOR trump AND HIS FAMILY, THEN WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING OF A GUN LAW GO THRU………

9/11 was retaliation against US-Zionist policies in the Middle East.

Not true. You think companies would pay you more rather than wait longer and force their current workers to work 3x more in the same time frame. It doesn't work that way. They will make your labor worth more but pay you the same. Believe me that's what I'm dealing with right now

Prison politics is pretty much that… Its hard to understand to someone who has never done time but it has its own rules and etiquette and way things are done and if you go against those things you usually are asking to get your fucking head cracked (like being white and eating after or hanging out with niggers by other whites… If the niggers hadn't turned you out and started fucking you by thin anyway which is what young wigger kids who came in thinking they were gonna run with da homies had happen to them most of the time)

Alright last post I'm out

BASED JEW TARRANT

BEANERS DID 911

That’s not even very tasty
Can you at least put a fucking worm or powerbait tm on the hook pls?

–and the ASSHOLES who are hiding behind keyboards here need a goddamned bullet to the head as well!!! KEEP IT UP—YOUR ASSES WON'T SEE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY, DICKSUCKING RACIST ASSHOLES!!!!

Lol disgraceful cracker post. Can’t expect anything more from SubHuman Neanderthals

Sure anything you say Carlos

Subhuman cracker
File.72772

Attached: 6D7E83C7-38B3-456C-BD85-D6D4ED413E55.jpeg (1600x2133, 481.47K)