Trump says 'hate has no place in our country'

By Ken Bredemeier
voanews.com/author/ken-bredemeier

President Donald Trump is denouncing two mass shootings in Ohio and Texas, saying "hate has no place in our country."

Addressing reporters in Morristown, New Jersey, Trump said Sunday that "we're going to take care" of the problem. He says he's been speaking to the attorney general, FBI director and members of Congress and will be making an additional statement Monday.

Trump pointed to a mental illness problem in the U.S., calling the shooters "really very seriously mentally ill."

voanews.com/usa/two-us-mass-shootings-leave-29-dead-dozens-injured

Attached: hate-has-no-place.webm (1920x1080, 10.46M)

With sound then. I am sorry for not noticing the lack of sound.

Attached: hatenoplace.webm (1920x1080, 8.04M)

Put o

This big brown cock fucking all them white pussies and there is nothing you insecure wimpy white men can do about it!

“Hate has no place in this country”
The Supreme Court (kiked as they are) stated not so long ago that freedom of speech includes our right to express hate. Hating is a basic human right, all these pussies seem to have forgotten that we’re allowed to despise such pathetic bullshit

we can see if you breed your race out of existence, which isn't horrible

Trump's cock is brown?

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY

What a kike.

Know how I know you're a cuckboi?

Fuck trump’s base destroy white scum

cope.

Attached: 012edf1e20a640546fc92d88c5966498fcafc468717a17c75a343f1dd0231d14.png (420x420, 18.2K)

Jesus Christ. What a bunch of pussies ok this page. Go fuck yourselves, Americans, you JOKES!! Your country is the most embarrassing thing since Pauly Shore.
America, the LAUGHING STOCK of the planet. Bah ha ha!!!

Also reason… it has no place in America.

what a faggot

i found the incels.

Lesbian vegan multicultural is the future of America.

*Polysexual. The future will be sluts and cucks.

Racist

Found the cringeposter.

Fascist.

Why, your mom loves my big white dick you would make her sad even when I shit on her afterwards she still begs massa for more

Build the fucking wall then

White supremacists are so retarded, that they can't even see past their ultimate objective.

Want to exterminate the non-white population? What are you going to do when there's only white people in the world? enslave the lesser white I suppose, those whose ideologies do not conform with the ones that the violent whites have.

Just like capitalism needs a poor class to sustain itself and the upper, greedier classes, those who claim their 'white superiority' and 'great replacement' is a belief worth killing for will continue this vicious cycle of exterminating whatever they believe inferior, until there is nothing else to kill and they end up exterminating themselves.

Well done supremacists, cancer of this society.

Fuck trump

This website is such a collection of human garbage, and no wonder why everyone is anonymous, you would lose family, friends, work and any other person worth anything, as well as getting a well deserved beating, if you had come out with full name and adress. Hope this filth close down soon, like the owner want.

It's like the nazis, all of them after the war was "helpless" in the soceity, victims that had to follow orders, didn't ever really believe in Hitler, but still none of them ever fired a shot at him. The same way with these groups, you think you're innocent because you are just one of many, and therefore have no blame.

You should repent and believe in the Lord Jesus, that's the only salvation, the only escape and the only way you can hope not being condemned to hell.

Alv V

Coping is the best way to deal with shit like this

When this site gets DDoS tomorrow all these racist pieces of shit won’t be able to log onto this destructive site anymore.

Bunch of assholes here

For all you people who think it’s cool hate, it’s onr thing no know there is no g-d, and another to hope there is no g-d. Don’t follow the dumb shits.. All people are your brothers and sisters.
Love is the answer

Now Trump's trying to stigmatize mental illness. Wow. Yet another scapegoat while the real problems remain ignored. This shit is getting old and tired.

Attached: love is love.jpg (350x1253, 68.79K)

Blame everyone who wasn’t there!!! NPR and CNN… only the liberal fags are their audience. Pussies crying for love. Hate has been imbedded in human nature.

Mental illness? Trump’s a fucking idiot. Hate/rage/racism don’t equal mental illness.

After reading these posts from you inbred evil assholes, the problems start with your stupid parents ..

Trump advocates hate. And losers, like many who frequent Zig Forums, act on behalf of their bloated prince.

don't worry will keep enough of you lessar beings around for slaves that is why your here after all to yield to the white man as you will learn even dogs even dogs know there place

Bunch of cocksucking white niggers up in hia

It’s nice to see there are way more ppl posting today who hate fucking 8ch and the racist CUNTS who post regularly

ps - now I understand why abortion should be kept legal. Just look at the site owners and all the fucking ppl who love to spread hate - their mom’s should have had an abortion or never had kids in the first place (bro/father don’t make good parents anyway)
pps - ppl who post here; you do know the owner fucking lives in another country. Fucking unpatriotic scared as shit asshole

Well if the gov won’t stops these wetback fuckers then some nut will.

so I guess that means radicalized Muslims suffer from mental illness too guys! We’ve all been way too hard on them!

And just take note that no one will shoot up a nascar rally in an attempt to kill white folks bc no one gives a real fuck about them lmao
that’s the real irony here

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 13.61K)

Didn’t a guy shoot up a country concert in Vegas?

You have been reported for inciting terrorism. I hope you will think twice about such foolish actions in the future.

Attached: 345rkjnsd345t.jpg (973x264, 63K)

White people always have to be so much more extra than everyone else

attention whores level 100 with this mass shooting shit

Get the fuck over it

The irony in this….did you have a mirror

America will pay very soon over 500 Americans will be killed in one attack. Nothing can be done to stop me as I will not show any mercy. I will make sure I'm died right after unlike this pussy that just handed himself in. 1 point for a civilian 2 points for cops and 5 points for swat kills. Let the countdown begin. The purge is real.

Attached: gun-safe.jpg (600x600, 188.68K)

We really need to ip lock the mentally ill back in their containment board.
Back to Zig Forums.

Attached: 1242342344234.png (400x400, 231.58K)

Are you implying something?

Attached: 3C168BCDBD4D19556EB408F311EFD00538920D4F.jpg (700x800, 185K)

hello rooskie agitators. I am a fit, mid-20's, able-bodied paranoid schizophrenic living in Seattle, WA

My triggers are Democrat satanists, post-Enlightenment Masonic control of all Christian religions, (((the Founding Fathers))), gang stalking, and Kanye West talking about the 13th amendment

Please help me be part of something larger than myself

Attached: whiterabbit.jpg (220x229, 3.79K)

Placating to left wing retards. They still hate your guts no matter how much you try to appease them you idiot. Just stick to the fucking script, call the shooting bad and call it a day.

Can’t wait for this hate-filled websites last day. Wow such worthless hatred. Get a life losers

Typical Infidels.

Zig Forums is a site for losers run by losers. My IQ has dropped dramatically since I visited this poorly coded/designed website.

Trump, you bloody BASTARD, when your children & sin-in-law get killed in an air crash, very soon, remember us. MOTHERFUCKER.

Liar
It does have a place
fucking kikes

Kushner, you jew swine skinless-cock sucking melania's pimp, you should kill your orange-jew-pedophile-epstein's cock sucker father-in-law yourself!

This site is the result of decades of white inbreeding.

Trump is part of the machine now.

It's

Maybe instead of spreading their inbred, totally unintellectual ideaology of hatred, mindful, towards people likely 50x brighter than they are, these idiots should spend more time learning to spell, as they can't even get their racial slurs spelled correctly. I've never been more disappointed in America in MY LIFE, since reading the disgrace that is this website, and tbe losers that anonymously post their bullshit behind the safety of their phone. And they have the gall to call others pussies. What losers at life.

FUCK TRUMP

Attached: 42996312_1170163993137161_6620810232744378368_n.jpg (480x279 6.27 KB, 13.42K)

Attached: sorry for what.png (438x465, 266.5K)

I can already feel the people who are like “hehe ironic coming from him”. But even he would clearly never whip out an AK47 and mow down a bunch of people no matter how racist you think he is.

By hate he’s clearly referring to hate crimes. If you spend all day sitting in a chair thinking “fuck those bitch ass spics”, who cares?

COMBAT
OPPOSING
PARASITE
ETHNICITYS

Attached: Gaming.PNG (717x616, 358.21K)

what is this website and why does everyone talk like they've never fucked before?

Ya we can tell how much love Trump spreads to The Squad and Elijah Cummings. Trump preaches love of muslims, Hispanics and the citizens of the great city of Baltimore, MD! Trump is the President of LOVE!

America runs on rage. What a fat moron.

Yo dude

Mexico is a shithole connected to other shitholes to the south. Bulldoze all of it. Keep the coffee. And fuck China.

Trump is great!

Where all da Moo-Slims at?

If you don't hate then you don't know what love is. Wanting to destroy your enemies is the most natural human emotion we've ever had or will have.

Invasion of Texas by Mexicans ? Huh? Until 1848 Texas, New Mexico and most of California WERE PART OF MEXICO - you history ignorant idiot, racist violent murderer. THe US army fought a war and took that territory. 170 years ago. Only. Of course there’s loads of “Hispanics” there.
We need to teach history in the United States.

/killcen/ was Mchatin's mental mentor
The mentee has surpassed the mentor for vileness

this elpaso assho's manifesto

was used verbatim from /killcen/

(sac)

For me to poop on!