4CHAN DEPRECIATED

place is getting jew'd everyday - first the jewAds, then the vpn blocks, then the 4channel merge (which fucked 4chanx and other scripts) - what a shame. reckon this will become the new face of the *chan community since the 4channel divide? or am i just a newfag you want out? If so do say. Surely its not as bad a 4channer entering 8ch as when the 4chan /b/tards enter the sfw boards on 4chan is it?

not completely tech this post i know, but /g/ was the only board i loved and im looking for a new home, anons so please forgive thee

Attached: 1464996001697.jpg (957x621, 54.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naive_Bayes_spam_filtering
crm114.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have difficulty speaking English, boy? Go back to where you came from.

yes. If you're coming from 4chan then you should go to reddit instead.

You are welcome. This place is already full of reddit shills and 4channers. You joining here would not make it any more worse. Come and tell your friends to come here too. Shit this place up. It has been already lost.

BTW, remember Kirino Kousaka. Nothing.

english is the only language i know

note taken, i understand where i sit, but lol reddit? i get the meme but you have got to be kidding me reddit doesn't even have remnants of what it used to be. It's just facebook 2.0 at this point.

ouch. so this place is getting ruined too? damn. seems like the ((opposite of normie)) community on the internet is just fibbonachi spiralling itself into oblivion, would that seem to be the case? heaps of people moved from reddit and normie-invaded 4chan's /b/ and Zig Forums, then they b/pol started invading the SFW boards, and now im sure Zig Forums is going to get a lot of people like me because everything we try to find home in away from new/normfags gets ruined.

wow how come this place is getting ruined???
t. facebook frog thread poster

Yeah, you are ruining it.

4cuck was deprecated around 2006 you niggermonkey

never used facebook

im not even doing shit on this board apart from inquiring about where i stand and politely asking if i'm welcome - testing the waters, it could be worse, i could be posting like i own the place. Senor Dickhead.

oh it had some life in it for long enough to last up until the last election at least

If you're not underage you sure as fuck post like it.

Am I the only one who finds posts like these absolutely pathetic?
Hilarious. Most of you came from 4chan too. Really, you're pathetic. You seriously think you're smarter than the average 4channer or redditor? Nope. You have exactly zero reason to be so elitist. You should be glad for any new user you get, because guess what, a site that stops growing is bound to die sooner rather than later.

I do pine for the imageboard culture of 06-10, but you won't find it here either. I have a spot or two that has life yet, but they are on their last legs, I wouldn't dream of posting them here... let em die peacefully in their sleep.

To get away from normie and botnet, you have to become pure ascii creature with all 8-bit hardware!

lurk more you frogposting nigger
actually nevermind, fuck off to reddit and don't come back

Attached: FiveDollah.png (170x177, 22.77K)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I can't believe cuckchanners don't realize 4chan is facebook already and has been for years.

Chotto matte user-kun! We still haven't found/made a viable replacement. While nanochan and blazechan show promise they're still far from ideal. Having anonymity and defeating spam while also being convenient is a hard problem to solve. We need to develop something to deal with spam. As far as I'm aware no one has tried to use machine learning meme to deal with this. I don't know how effective would it be, but it's worth trying. Posts from 4chan's /b/ could be used as training data. Starting with something like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naive_Bayes_spam_filtering could yield good results.

Everything is bakanet, desu!

Attached: f80d94b574862367b5a099cdd91e2965744e89ac92b6d5f3219f9d782f4092fd.jpg (1500x1020, 791.73K)

Interestingly crm114.sourceforge.net/ claims to have
Nanochan dev needs to try this.

No, it's not. You just have to require users to register an account before they can post. Everyone is still anonymous, no nicknames, no post history or post count, but you have to login. That's it. No more captcha to solve every day. It's a stupidly simple and effective solution, but people hate it irrationally because... I don't know, Reddit or something.

You just move the problem to the registration stage. What prevents me from spamming registration service to get shitload of accounts? Also, having to remember username and pw for yet another site is inconvenient, thus breaking the "be convenient" feature. Only way to make registrations work is to have private tracker style interviews.

The domain change changes literally nothing substantial about cuckchan. If you were willing to sit there and take all the shit you've already taken from cuckchan admins for all these years, then there's no reason why 3 extra letters in the domain name should be the thing that drives you away at last. Open up greasemonkey's userscript editor and add 4channel to the list of 4chanX's supported sites, and everything will be exactly the same as it was.

If you plan on switching to Zig Forums, do us all the favor of lurking for at least few months before you start posting. Your writing style is horrendous and juvenile, and you stick out like a sore thumb.

Sage because this thread is objectively off-topic.

it really is retarded. We have a newfriend who wants to integrate and you are so mean to him. Meanwhile half of you are probably crossfagging on 4channel right now. sad.

8ch changes domains all the time too. Anyone remember Zig Forums.co?

It can't get worse than it already is, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter where you are because it's all the same everywhere. 4chan, Zig Forums and reddit are all just as bad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.25_[2018.11.24_16.59.45].jpg (1280x720, 109.39K)

Yes, but for the user, it means that once you have proven you're a human - and you only have to do it once, when you register the account - you don't have to deal with captchas or timers any more. That's quite convenient.

Registering an account could be made more difficult for bots: add a captcha on top of open-ended questions on top of honeytraps.

You could just use a password manager, either the one internal to the browser itself or an external application. Pretty much every site requires a username and password, and yet you still use those sites, you're telling me you would stop using your favourite imageboard if you had to use a password? Not to mention that this would only be a problem for the few technical-and-privacy minded users who delete their cookies after every session.

That's also a possible solution but I don't know how many admins would have the patience to do that, and it could easily end up filtering out the wrong users if the wrong questions were asked.

Sure user, you can post here. This board has been the same for the last 4 years, all that changed was terry died and now we have power 9. Make sure to quality post well thought out posts because even though lots of boards on Zig Forums are mostly shit there are some good anons who post really well thought out pieces. Be the guy whose posts you want to read and post a couple times instead of many. Be the signal in the noise. You can't do that unless you understand technology well though so study up.

Attached: dcbf0fa56b9decca24206ad8a39d6616f10ed78add1bf562c63b77e2c6fdd99a.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

yeah but we dont bitch about a fucking domain change - and you are missing the point
he is going to a similar website of a different domain to avoid his original website because it changed domains. literally what the fuck is wrong with op.

4chan has been shit for years. The only reason to ever go there is to find dinosaur pictures on /an/ to masturbate to. Feathered Raptors make me cum buckets

How many people would still post on Zig Forums if it was renamed to something else? Don't act as if 4channers are the only ones who are guilty of getting attached to a brand.

you're sadly right
i wanna die
this is my community

I want to see what happens when the mods of Zig Forums ban everyone who isn't a shill and in the ban message tell them to go to /pol2/ or something. Then we have an informative and funny look into shills vs bots. I like Zig Forums because it must be one of the most shilled places on the internet, there really are about 70 real anons there. fascinating tbh.

Fuck off faggot. Poorly-written walls of text about other sites make for objectively shit threads. If you want to integrate, lurk, and then just start posting without attention whoring. Nobody cares that you came from 4chan, and if you waste bandwidth just to announce you're from there you'll be rightfully told to fuck off every single time.

Nice downvote by the way.

Attached: 1381991646909.jpg (399x382, 62.81K)

You illiterate twat.

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (478x486, 48.63K)

Being from another site is like being a girl on the internet: don't attention whore over it and nobody cares. It's not difficult to avoid being told to fuck off.
And yes, I saged the off-topic thread which has nothing to do with technology because it doesn't deserve to be bumped above on-topic threads. I know it's hard for you to comprehend since you just came from cuckchan, but some people do sage for reasons other than to "downvote".

4chom users are like spousal abuse victims. They bitch about being raped and beaten but they always go back for more.