Fully Botnet-Free Computer?

After a lot of digging I was able to find a computer that is free of all botnet and bloatware and is completely free/libre, with no (0) known vulnerabilities. It's old but they're still making them and they're very cheap. Do any of you have experience? Pic related

Attached: .jpg (1471x867, 70.06K)

Where are the schematics for the tree used for the wood?

What about any of the homebrew TTL, transistorized, or relay-based computers?

ITS FUCKING BOTNET

reminder that if you unironically don't know how to use an abacus you need to lurk the fuck more

that disqualifies 100% of computers and OSes, just so you know

The structure of the wood has no influence on the logical data patterns representable by the abacus.

By the looks of it it can represent about a whopping 43 bits of data. Wow.

About 54.2 bits actually. The clusters of 2 and 5 rings are symbols which can represent 3 and 6 values, respectively (even though when using the abacus for counting in the decimal system, the values with all rings moved are unused as that's considered overflow which increments the next-higher symbol instead).

Yea, because practical use of abacii is discussed so often on Zig Forums that lurking moar is surely bound to make you acquire that arcane knowledge.

I prefer an abacus app instead of a physical one because it's more convenient.

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-204346_Yalp Store.jpg (1080x2220, 357.1K)

w.e.w.

Get with the times OP.

Attached: slide rule.jpg (1826x526, 244.79K)

RC2014. Made with ancient components, by yourself, runs CP/M, which is enough for anyone not addicted to bloatware.

I built my own cpu, shame I have to write an OS for it now, since everything is tranny-infused these days.

this is like a litmus test for cucks.

The clicking sound is vulnerable, as long as there's a smartphone or chink made fake pigeon within few miles you're as botnetted as windows 10 users.

Attached: SNOOPING_AS_USUAL_I_SEE.mp4 (540x360, 143.24K)

raptor talos ii

There's some truth in that. Since we don't understand DNA fully yet, nearly all life is proprietary technology owned by nature for the time being. Since the 1960s humanity has started to use objdump on the source code of life, only to find 3,5 billion years of legacy code upon legacy code.

Attached: F1large.jpg (1280x1165, 129.82K)

God*

Attached: 1417540525401.jpg (600x555, 99.56K)

Yes, we should try asking Odin for the source. Abrahamic jew god won't give us anything no matter how hard we pray.

You both are retarded. There are no gods, there is only the grand unified field.
Computation is LIFE!

But does it use blockchain?!1

The Universe is at best just a VM, or even just a process running in some VM. We have no chance of ever breaking out and even imagining what the hypervisor is.

Looks like a botnet user.

Let alone, what the hardware the hypervisor running on is, or what it is made of.