I'm gonna create a phone case company

Hey, I'm finna create a phone case company. What features or/and things should I add on the cases to make them sell well and stand out?

Attached: Lina.Inverse.full.1834328.jpg (600x647, 275.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/nanocase-graphene-iphone-case-news/#/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you know anything about electronics or manufacturing?

I've been asking some older friends who know some stuff about manufacturing, and I've researched a good amount about business structures, but I don't know too much about electronics.

I will make the logo and be project leader. You can do the implementation details.

I haven't registered a name yet or the llc, though I was planning to do it next weekend.
I also have to write the business plan after that and that's gonna be a pain.

Find some way to install gentoo on the cases.

For what purpose?

Make them thin and strong. Nothing pisses me off more than bulky phone cases. That's the whole reason I don't use them.

Acts as a heatsink

Able to be washed/disinfected without plastic deteriorating

Install a small gps chip in every case and have it phone home to Mossad.

A tinfoil pocket fold that easily wraps around the whole phone for faraday cage

I can add a heat dissipation pad into the inside of the case

What type of case do you use? The tpu cases I've used never really deteriorate.

I'll be sure to sell everyones personal details that my case collects to israel

Maybe I can try using graphene in order to dissipate heat, or at least that's what this phone case company does
digitaltrends.com/mobile/nanocase-graphene-iphone-case-news/#/1

Zig Forums is a no-negro zone user, you need to go sit in the colored section

Phone CASES, you nigger.

Fortnite advertisement graphics.

We live in a society

When did this happen?

Anime girls.

Attached: 22cad6bb64ccb547a4000e72dd358d43.png (530x600, 319.91K)

This. It amazes me that people don't use experimental materials in phone cases (i.e., Sorbothane or Kevlar)

I'd like to buy a $1 share in you're shitshow, user.

I was thinking of making a case out of cloth, but I don't know if sorbothane will be popular. Isn't sorbothane that really squishy and sort of sticky rubber?

Learn 3d printing and regular paint-on-plastic printing.

Good idea for novel metal cases

Another good one

If you don't know how plastic deteriorates grease and ink is kill.

This but unironically, like an extra phone bag accessory.

carbon fibre

Battery phone case is a thing bro, but beware of the risks... Qi charge case maybe?

I don't know which works better, graphene or carbon fiber, for heat dissipation

So far, I think a good design might be having a (insert material here) case with metal edges or something to provide structural support, with a heat dissipation pad on the inside, with an option to have a tinfoil pocket fold, and maybe sprayed with some coating that prevents plastic deterioration(?)

Don't make it too rigid or the case is going to transfer most of the impact to the phone.

Make bootleg copies of these.

Attached: 3d-Silicone-Case-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Note.jpg (750x560 40.75 KB, 97.8K)

There is a market for higher-priced personal items that are of very high quality. The problem is waiting for your products to make the circles and people to start buying and that can take a while but if you stick with it and continue to put out a high-quality very durable product people like me will buy. I hate buying something that isn't supposed to be a consumable and needing to replace it in a couple weeks due to the rigors of my job.

There's certain things that make my job easier and I've gotten to buying a half a dozen at a time, Example: penlight flashlight that can convert to ghetto lamp, holster for 18650 powered flashlight.
Would be nice to find versions that would last long enough to be worth a higher price and I've tried the high dollar versions and they crap out just as fast.

Yeah, the reason why I've wanted to do start a case company was because I'm also tired of cheaply made case that are overpriced. I was thinking of having them being made in the US, but that's probably too expensive, so it'd be better having is made in china.

Also, should I use patented things on my case? I was thinking of some patented features from other case companies like the graphene heat dissipator since it seems to work really well, or the airogel from Mous phone cases. I think I just have to pay a portion of every case I sell in order to use them, or is that not how patents work? I'm still more or less new to this stuff so I don't know too much.

*Airoshock
Not Airogel

??????????????????????????????????

You're going to pay shitloads for those licenses

OP if you're doing anything in a factory (opposed to make it yourself somehow) you really should have a kikestart (in a cheaper site) so people put the money down and you can know there's some market for it. Otherwise you may end up with 10k cases nobody wants.

Attached: lewd-phone.jpg (500x470, 226.65K)

make the logo a big negroid because you obviously are one yourself

Yeah, I was thinking of creating one after a prototype was created

Anyone else read "I'm gonna create a phone company"?

attach a dildo to every case because smartphones are for fucking faggots, nigger

>top-tier waifu who would be all over any moneygrubbing scheme
10/10 shitpost

Attached: lina luna and father.jpg (566x800, 606.83K)

Any other features I should add on? I was also thinking of adding in rfid blocking stuff, even though credit card theft is pretty low

Carbon fiber is just cheap grapheme

I wanted to start a company but idk how to go about it

This. I want to start a company fabricating processors, but I don't know where to start. Can someone link me to some tutorials on how to get started? Preferably on youtube because I don't want to read anything. I live near the beach so I have plenty of sand, what's my next step? I want it to be faster than Intel and do more stuff. I don't want to use transistors since they are old, I want more modern components.

I know this one muslim nigger kid, he builds his own CPUs, solders them or something. He's really good at it, he even managed to take a clock out of its case and put it in a suitcase.

1. Go to college and finish your four year computer engineering degree
2. Have ten million dollars to buy the manufacturing equipment you need
3. ???
4. profit

Nah, I've already bought some wires and my kit has capacitors, resistors, all kinds of stuff really. Just want to get started on the processor like today. Breadboard ready to go, just need to push stuff into the holes. Also been looking at the voltages for standard processors and its really low, so one of the first improvements I'm going to make is to just crank up to something high. My outlet puts out a good 120V and its not even being used by the cpu because they throttle it down really low.

You're not going to get anything done because you do not understand the first thing you're doing. There's a reason why people do a four year engineering degree only to reach the beginner level - it's because there's a lot of theory involved.

I've looked into the theory. Power = Voltage * Current. Since I want to make more powerful processor, I can either increase the voltage (as I planned) or increase the current. The current is the speed at which an electron zips around the circuit (one revolution), and to make it go quicker you have to pump it with a high speed clock. That's why you hear about gigahertz, it's talking about revolutions per second.

Look into economics first then asking here.

You're pure shit you know that? I laugh at you when you lose your audio due to rotational velocidensity. I bet you couldn't even archive your bits properly.

"Modern" designs waste one wire for each bit they want to process because the wires they use are so small. Instead of suffering that bottleneck I want to use thick high gauge wire and push megabytes at a time in and out of the cpu.

lol I don't need a four year math lesson. I want to build a processor not a fucking TI-83. You learn by DOING not sitting in a classroom all day.

Well there you go. You already know more than the people here. What I don't understand is why you're wasting time here when you already have to answer to building a better processor.

t. intel

Attached: 1iji.jpg (1920x1500, 125.71K)

Then sell your brilliant design to AMD, ARM, Loongson or any of the other companies that make processors (or gpus). If you indeed have a game changer they won't care if a team of experts or monkeys made it, they won't even know. In fact you don't even need to license it to them, license an ARM design instead, add your modifications and take over the market with your superior hardware, you'll need VC money for that but a good processor would get it easily.

Now this is quality, premium grade bantz.

Attached: laughin.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

Attached: sorry I dont speak nigger.jpg (500x500, 19.59K)

also (((in tel aviv))) messes it up.

I just repackage rugged looking phonecases and sell them on local classifieds for twice their value.

You should probably have an understanding of the devices and hardware you are trying to protect with your CASES

programmable phone cases

Make one with a cesium chloride coating. That blue glow will look super pretty.

this guys a retard

t. necrobumper

Enjoy your botnet cases, faggots!

That ain't necropumping!