Free RiseUp VPN?

Apparently you can freely sign up for the RiseUp Black VPN. Can anyone test it out? It requires Bitmask application which doesn't work on my Linux system.

black.riseup.net/

Attached: riseup_crows.png (1200x128, 39.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pirates-forum.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares if it doesn't work on linux ?

It does I just can't make it work on my specific one for some reason.

>(((RiseUp)))
>(((free VPN)))
Nice honeypot, fag.

Attached: 50251216b4af34995c957e582be7fea2a985d1736eb7f8d6d97f3318c4e1f465.gif (500x372, 62.26K)

i chuckled

No thanks I'd rather use the nsa vpn directly. At least nsa niggers don't want to kill me for now.

Attached: antifa the onion.jpg (1178x1116, 192.77K)

Apparently they have a RiseUp Red VPN that works with OpenVPN. They only have one US based server tho.

Where are the pictures of the joker?

Attached: juul.jpg (1280x784 68.3 KB, 256.14K)

Actually, I (the OP) do have a RiseUp account and use the Red VPN daily. I'm pretty happy with it - was just wondering if Black works without the account, since I can't get it to run. That would be really weird on RiseUp's part - just giving away a VPN to anyone, since they have the "you gotta be an activist!" shtick.

Anyone that cares about privacy

That's why you can't trust it for free speech as it's run by literal alt left fascists

If I cared about privacy I'd use (((tor))) instead of some VPN.

At least tor cuts out the middle man and reports straight to the government.

based retard

The absolute state of this shithole

That's a nice free small scale VPN service you got there, would be a shame if someone promoted it on numerous torrent sites and it became clogged by retards wanting to watch latest game of thrones episode.

OK I looked for torrent related communities and only large one I could find was r/torrents and some facebook botnet, and fuck that. I could post a video titled "FREE VPN best WORKING 2018!!!" on youtube and spam in comments of similar videos but I'm opposed to botnet and refuse to make account with phone number. So for now I will just be an idea guy™.

It's not very active but pirates-forum.org/ is the tpb forum. I'm sure there are plenty of heavy users there who could completely clog riseup's pipes

The CIA has no incentive to break tor as they use tor for their CIA faggotory

Yeah, CIA is the only agency.

Thanks.

Attached: 1543860223402.jpg (750x501 314.26 KB, 149.71K)

Blatant commie faggots who have the jew in their head