Whats up with this

basic search functions don t work anymore

Attached: what.png (1600x900, 108.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

millionshort.com/
businessinsider.com/cia-600-million-deal-for-amazons-cloud-2013-3?op=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's trying to be smart, but failing. Last time I used jewgle you had to add ""s and + on everything or it could decide to ignore some search term because fuck you.

Yeah, I did a lot of searches for very specific quoted strings recently, and it gave me lots of results that didn't containt those strings. I hate all this smart shit that second-guesses you all the time. The computer is supposted to do what I tell it to, no more, no less.

Search isn't profitable, advertising is, and the major indexers have all decided to just throw caution to the wind and fuck their algorithms to accommodate not only advertisers but political and social campaigners as well.

I've been using searx.me because it seems to get rid of a lot of shit tier results.

Also here's another weird one, if you search for an image or a book or something with Google it will tell you that there are lots of pages of results but only a few pages in it will say "no results found."

The technology breakdown is happening a lot faster than I thought it would. I was really suspicious of things when I saw so many Indians and Chinese in tech, everybody read The Mythical Man Month but nobody believed.

Hoard useful tech and software, nobody knows when the shit is going to hit the fan. It might be too gradual to see though.

oh user if only you knew just how bad this was going to get.

They don't have all the results ready when they answer your query.

Google has been around almost 20 years now, and people who are supposedly tech saavy don't know that Google will not display all results, even if there are billions of pages?
How fucking new are you?

As an Indian it turns me on when I realize how salty you whiteboys get when they see a brown skinned man like me in tech.

The Indian-Chinese Alliance will rule over the world, senpai. We've already taken over Australia and Canada. Trump is only delaying the inevitable.

Bro, poos and Chinks hate eahother. India has the largest standing army on Earth largely to stop the spread of the Chinks on their eastern border

Nothing personal but you only exist in tech because you'll work for a third what a white man will

We are united in our stand against the whiteboi menace.

We'll settle out differences once the White Question has been dealt with.

B-but their jewish CEO is totally done making websites to harvest personal information and sell it for his own profit! That was only last time! Promise!

And how long after that will India get indoor plumbing?

When? You curryniggers and chinks are still kept away from the important positions and G-d willing we'll keep it that way

the Chinese will convince you pajeets that they are higher caste than you, you will never rule anything. You will become servants (again). Until we get annoyed enough to crush your future masters and save you so that you can go back to destroying your lands through base stupidity.

Give it another 15 years, pal. The Chinese/Indian population in Aus was negligible in 2003.

PS: UK's Home Secretary is a paki. The Prime Minister of Ireland is half-Indian. One of Canada's main parties is headed by -- you guessed it right, an Indian.

We're taking over, and all you people can do is moan about it on imageboards.

No need for plumbing when whitebois will be our bidets.

What you cucks fail to realize is that India/China don't share any historical enmity. These two bordered each other for 2000 years and yet there's only been 1 war and a few border disputes.

Meanwhile, the Chinese will never forget the Opium Wars and the Century of Humiliation and Indians will never forget the British (and other Euros) raping and pillaging the country without consequence.

Just look at the demographics pal. Like I said, all you people can do is larp on imageboards. Meanwhile we're out there taking Direct Action - having children and importing the rest of our families via massive chain migration.

Oh and unlike last time around, we have guns (and the countries themselves have nukes). It's amusing to see this belief amongst whites that non-whites will just accept violence without responding back.

Just because you have gun and nukes does not mean you have the ability to wage war effectively.
2000 years and the shitskins have what to show for it in the military arena? At least the chinese have some cred when it comes to war.

I noticed this too. Previous searches I used "quoted verbatim" turned up empty results.
It's not only DDG, & Jewgle, but StartPage too.

Are we being filtered through a different engine?

That's why there's military tension between India & China over China buying up Sri Lanka in India's backyard?
lel.

:^)

a brown (((kike))) and/or (((pretender))) of the east.
only good for boasting while india is a shit-filled place, full of people that got enslaved to a caste system.

No.

God I'm so sick of trudging through millions of useless JS-laden, cloudcucked contentfarms and braindead normie forums anytime I search for something. If only there was a search engine that showed the least SEOd results on top.

No, that's not what you want. What you want is a search engine that ranks by the amount of bullshit there is in a page. Unoptimized images, tons of javascript, cuckflare ? Put that in page 2.

Wonder how that works without a cookie or IP and serve side cookie.
When you use it without tor (((they))) still got your IP and your search input.

The speed it was spread and advertised reeks of unwashed kike. I can smell that from 10 miles away.

yes, if you configure it then ddg knows your configs. But they don't track you unless you ask them to, and the cookies they do set are not uniquely identifying.
>When you use it without tor (((they))) still got your IP and your search input.
Name a search engine where this isn't true
you either use someone else's instance, at which point they get your ip, or you host your own instance, at which point google gets your ip.

Long ago I suspect the Internet had been "sharded" or broken up into pieces. I had this suspicion because I looked at a thread I had been participating in on cuck chan and nobody was replying to my dank posts. I checked the same thread over Tor for a laugh and my posts weren't even there. Then I reloaded the thread on my home non-Tor connection and there were my posts, un-replied to as before.

Something fishy is going on. BTW this was on DAK.

? Dead at keyboard?

I suspect the same.
We know Google was using a search bubble, this would be an extension to an internet bubble.

Bubbles are matched via AI to harmonics between other bubbles, creating the appearance of a normal internet, though each bubble is encapsulated in a virtual world where it may be perturbed by AI for experimentation and evaluation.
This was the DARPA glownigger plan all along to evaluate the population.

Day Assange was Killed

Yep, this. Soon it will become more obvious. Other benefits to the glowniggers include being able to shard crypto blockchains and route encrypted traffic through to dead ends where you'll just be chatting with AI blackpill dispensers.

k.txs

I'm sure everything will be just fire user

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x960, 1.35M)

hello fellow shardmates
i notice this too recently. heard rumor of sharding last year. searching has been harder.

since you rolled dubs, let me just. .search that for you here it is millionshort.com/

These 74 sites were removed from your results

bleepingcomputer.com (1 result removed)
cio.com (1 result removed)
ciol.com (1 result removed)
cnet.com (2 result removed)
codefuel.com (1 result removed)
crx4chrome.com (1 result removed)
differencebetween.com (1 result removed)
duck.co (2 result removed)
duckduckgo.com (1 result removed)
duckduckhack.com (2 result removed)
facebook.com (1 result removed)
ghacks.net (2 result removed)
github.com (2 result removed)
gmayor.com (1 result removed)
google.com (1 result removed)
guidingtech.com (1 result removed)
iapp.org (1 result removed)
informationweek.com (1 result removed)
maketecheasier.com (2 result removed)
makeuseof.com (2 result removed)
microsoft.com (1 result removed)
mob.org (1 result removed)
mozilla.org (2 result removed)
ndtv.com (1 result removed)

Even that old Mossad agent George Webb talks about it, showing (((they))) are trying to get ahead of the game. Sharding is real, but I love you all, even my special shills who have been assigned to me.

DuckDuckGo -> Amazon Web Services -> CIA
But Amazon and the CIA do :^)
businessinsider.com/cia-600-million-deal-for-amazons-cloud-2013-3?op=1

And of course, (((Gabriel Weinberg)))

I noticed this the other day too. Almost a black and white difference one day to the next where my results are completely off.

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (228x221, 7.38K)

If you're on mobile the system doesn't care, they still try to profile the agglomeration of mobile users. If you're not logged in to Google you will just get some generic profile for your area.